Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail (65665 Views)

Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / The Greatest Heavyweight That Never Was - Ike Ibeabuchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Ken4agent(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Take home lesson: same pvssy that made u can also destroy u

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by TheAviator2000: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
He lost his mother in Prison.
Anytime I Read his story, I cry!!
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by seguno2: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
onyechez:

It has nothing to do with social class if not a white shooter should not have killed latinos in El paso, one of the richest neighborhoods of latinos in the USA who have ancestral heritage with those white Americans in the USA and are very good neighbors. ( no blacks in El paso, only very rich, latinos)
It is all about race.

Yes, it is all about the much poorer race.
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by seguno2: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ken4agent:
Take home lesson: same pvssy that made u can also destroy u

That is why you have to control your hormones all the time. Not just some times.
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by goody234: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
20 years for rape!!!...Americas racist legal system is something else ...this is what happens when you have a private prison system it becomes a place to funnel people into....the more people go to prison the more profits are made ...nasty system
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by amuwo1980: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Very said case , he wanted to marry nkechi a friend of mine at Unec, nne see as u for be wife of an ex convict, na God save u
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by snoopz: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
you no do the Koko, na attempt con dash you 20 yrs, �
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Bobnotrouble: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
They succeeded in killing is career just because they couldn't defeat him in the Ring. May GOD deal with those that victimised him.
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
CastedAyo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1370610/nigerian-boxing-champion-ike-ibeabuchi-regains-freedom-prison-20-years-us/

The second most dirtiest place in a woman's body seems to be where men are craving for . That dirty place has render many homeless, destroyed many future . Sweet and bitter , the stupid joy of every man. Even politicians have rendered useless by that dirty thing . Na there them still born us o grin-D-
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Pipefitter: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
I have seen you and your brain power, you are even more American that the Americans, in case you don't know, there are more cases of wrongful imprisonment in American than I can remember. I can share you links if you still chose to feign ignorance
banmee:

Lol....I don tell una make una stop to de comment on anything wey consign America. De contri de far out of una brain power. You tink say dem de do tins de way Nigerians de do tins? You tink say dem go just lock up pesin because sombori just tok say you do sontin? De no de do jungle justice for there oooo. And just so you know, to Americans, it does not matter when you committed a crime, even if it is 100 years ago, when they get you they'll make sure you pay for it. And every year you avoid the warrant counts against you.
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Lekison(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Did you read where he stated that the girl might being lying to framed the guy up?
You only quoted the one that suit you most, but ignore the real fact.
you called "might be lying" a fact cry... This guy just wasted 20 solid years due to Konji
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Kpekus and wahala are like 5 and 6
...Gbamm ! It has brought down so many men of capacity grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by authority2006(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
mekysmart123:

He has earned two degrees while in prison. You can research on the guy. They don't run our kind of system over there.

I'm happy in that case. With that record, only God knows where he could have been today.
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by yommyuk: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
What a very costly way to learn from a stupid and avoidable situation.

Hmmmm
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by banmee(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pipefitter:
I have seen you and your brain power, you are even more American that the Americans, in case you don't know, there are more cases of wrongful imprisonment in American than I can remember. I can share you links if you still chose to feign ignorance

No doubt there are wrongful imprisonments in America. But, they have a system. Which is more than anything your country has. You haven't fixed your country but you are an expert on issues concerning America. grin Lol..ok
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Pipefitter: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
banmee:

No doubt there are wrongful imprisonments in America. But, they have a system. Which is more than anything your country has. You haven't fixed your country but you are an expert on issues concerning America. grin Lol..ok

You are clearly the expert not me bro.. have a great day
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by banmee(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pipefitter:

You are clearly the expert not me bro.. have a great day

Damn right I am. Why won't I be an expert on issues concerning my own country?
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by AnthonyAk(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
prof800:
Just for attempting sexual assault on a stripper who could have been lying to frame him up.
Sad.

No smoke without fire
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by teemy(m): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2020
hi dominique, could you please review my ban based on this post

https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/583#95732047

thanks
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by baralatie(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Baiser:
These girls go dey whine you once you get money
you no lie o
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by baralatie(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2020
yommyuk:
What a very costly way to learn from a stupid and avoidable situation.

Hmmmm
very,very available
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by baralatie(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Nazgul:
See how women ruined this one's life...if you want to go far in life just stay away from women.

Imagine going to prison for 20 years because of an olosho. Olosho that will still collect more than 20 d1cks that night.
the woman asked for money up front and next thing wahala.

he should have chilled
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by grim33(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2020
Lol. You have no idea man
CamusMidas:

You go tired after one month.
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Exodora: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
The funny part is once you are accusssed whether is true or not they don't bloody care .
Has anyone watched Brian . The guy suffered for crimes that he didn't commit , after the stupid girl who accused him could not stay without him went back again to seduce him for the second time .
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by HallaDaTruth: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
His life is not over, he can become a boxing trainer and make lots of money being a coach. He needs to go to therapy to chill and overcome the anger he is feeling. Next try to find a good God fearing girl, get married ASAP and start raising kids while focusing on his family and coaching career.
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by HallaDaTruth: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Exodora:
The funny part is once you are accusssed whether is true or not they don't bloody care .
Has anyone watched Brian . The guy suffered for crimes that he didn't commit , after the stupid girl who accused him could not stay without him went back again to seduce him for the second time .

Please what's the name of the movie. Can i get it on YouTube or Netflix?
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by baralatie(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Brian Banks
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by baralatie(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
His life is not over, he can become a boxing trainer and make lots of money being a coach. He needs to go to therapy to chill and overcome the anger he is feeling. Next try to find a good God fearing girl, get married ASAP and start raising kids while focusing on his family and coaching career.
he is on deportation list

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Exodora: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Yeah you can . The name is Brian Banks is 2018 Hollywood film .
Just click on Brian Banks 2018 Hollywood film .

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Exodora: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
baralatie:

Brian Banks
Really how did you know the exact movie I was talking about .
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by robosky02(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

20 years in jail on allegation by a stripper

This story does not add up

He was the only real treat to mike Tyson

So the looked for a way to silenced him forever

Too bad
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by robosky02(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
dominique:
I hope he doesn't get deported upon release

What's the use ...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.