Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow (14483 Views)

First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun / El-Rufai: Nigeria Can’t Afford Another Civil War / Nasir El-rufai: Nigeria’s Most Dangerous Politician Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by omenka(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Racoon:

Let the government stop this borrowing way of life.It doesn't make any economic sense.El Rufai as hypocrite is not vocally directing his vertuperations to Bubu as he used to do before.
Oh shut up already. You're the LEAST character to call out anyone for hypocrisy.

At least he sees something wrong and has said so, just like I do from time to time.

You on the other hand NEVER and WILL NEVER see anything wrong with how pdp ran Nigeria. You're in no position to call El Rufai out.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by isa6namo(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Dont get me wrong, the division of Nigeria as a country will not help Nigeria. But there's another basic reason why some group of persons will fight to keep Nigeria together.My thought,imagine who will pay all the dept Nigeria is accumulating today if Nigeria breaks tomorrow,definitely Nigeria and who will be Nigerians then?your thought is as good as mine.can they really pay the dept out of the monies they are stealing now?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by ibietela2(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2020
omenka:
Buhari keeps skirting around an obvious solution to our many problems in a most irritating manner. I just dont understand what is wrong with him sometimes.

We can't afford more borrowing Mr President, the reasons are far too obvious, and so are the solutions.

The fastest solution to our myriad of financial troubles is to DRASTICALLY CUT BACK ON EXPENDITURE OF POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS!!!

Those of us who once fervently supported the ascension of Buhari to presidency did so with the firm belief that FRUGALITY would be his presidency's guiding principle- extreme pruning of the cost of running the government.

Do away with the excess cars and presidential air fleet.

Do away with unnecessary purchase of reusable stuffs such as new kitchen utensils in yearly budgets when we know these items can be used for a decade without going bad!

Do away with excess allowances. It is sacrilegious one earns allowances in mundane stuffs running unto hundreds of percentages of ones salary. Haba!!

Cut back on these things at the executive end and put extreme pressure on the legislature to tow the same path, and if they dont, they'd have Nigerians to answer to.

These are very simple stuffs I thought he could do, things that would have significantly improved his job approval ratings, but then, baba bungled it.

So mighty disappointed!

Berem come and see o
By the way omenka tell him to stop collecting double salary and pensions

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Olatlaccon(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2020
omenka:
Buhari keeps skirting around an obvious solution to our many problems in a most irritating manner. I just dont understand what is wrong with him sometimes.

We can't afford more borrowing Mr President, the reasons are far too obvious, and so are the solutions.

The fastest solution to our myriad of financial troubles is to DRASTICALLY CUT BACK ON EXPENDITURE OF POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS!!!

Those of us who once fervently supported the ascension of Buhari to presidency did so with the firm belief that FRUGALITY would be his presidency's guiding principle- extreme pruning of the cost of running the government.

Do away with unnecessary purchase of reusable stuffs such as new kitchen utensils in yearly budgets when we know these items can be used for a decade without going bad!

Do away with excess allowances. It is sacrilegious one earns allowances in mundane stuffs running unto hundreds of percentages of ones salary. Haba!!

Cut back on these things at the executive end and put extreme pressure on the legislature to tow the same path, and if they dont, they'd have Nigerians to answer to.

These are very simple stuffs I thought he could do, things that would have significantly improved his job approval ratings, but then, baba bungled it.

So mighty disappointed!
Now....see where your lots put Nigeria...we in it together....after his first term and what u expected of him was done why'd you vote him again?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by nedekid: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2020
He should tell his APC and fellow brother buhari. If could also tell their mutual blodas COW.
Why disturbing us with what we already know?
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by naijadrivablog: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2020
See who wan run for President in 2023. Na marketing he do do now o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2020
omenka:

So mighty disappointed!

We should also remove subsides, dicersify away from oil and raise our tax to gdp ratio as well.as fight corruption
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2020
naijadrivablog:
See who wan run for President in 2023. Na marketing he do do now o. cheesy

All publicity is good publicity
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by wink2015(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2020
EL RUFAI

IS IT TODAY NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN CALLING FOR DIVERSIFICATION OF THE NATIONS ECONOMY.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Kirchoffs: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2020
omenka:

So mighty disappointed!
Is the real Omenka? Am not understanding.......

cc: helinues, thebosstrevor1, thatfairguy1 etc you need to borrow a leaf of wisdom from this guy
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by AerialMapper: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2020
The one they borrowed, where was it used?

Now they want to widen the tax nets to improve revenue.

Don’t they wonder why Nigerians are adverse to paying tax? It is because of the perception that the taxes will not be justifiably used.

They will buy guns and bullets for the police to kill the taxpayers

They will pay huge salaries and allowances to the taxpayers representatives

They will use multiple convoys to push taxpayers off the road that taxpayers paid for

They will pay themselves multiple pensions from taxpayers money

Taxes only benefit the politicians and that’s why we are adverse to paying taxes!!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by helinues: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Is this the real Omenka? I am not understanding.......

cc: helinues, thebosstrevor1, thatfairguy1 etc you need to borrow a leaf of wisdom from this guy

Stop this upper Iweka gibberish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Racoon(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2020
omenka:
Oh shut up already.You're the LEAST character to call out anyone for hypocrisy.At least he sees something wrong and has said so, just like I do from time to time.

You on the other hand NEVER and WILL NEVER see anything wrong with how pdp ran Nigeria. You're in no position to call El Rufai out.
PDP ran committed a lots of ill governance & I criticized it but APC have done the worst.Did the PDP lied shamelessly to the nation or filled with sanctimonious hypocrites as Nigeria is experiencing today under this regime?

Guess you claimed to be from Benue state? How your people back home? Sai baba brethren are still doing damage-what have you done about it? Your obsession is misdirected.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by toye440: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2020
bigstan11787:
Una nor dey tire too borrow....?
In fact I hope to see a topic today like: Ruling On Borrowing From Infidel Countries. This thier method would make Nigeria another middle east. How do we explain to them that religion doesnt fix economy.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2020
omenka:

So mighty disappointed!

Gbenu e soun

Yet you went ahead and voted him again in 2019 despite all the obvious failings in his first term
You thought you were doing us. Now you want to join us to wail. Even manna who used to write "una go wail una neck go long" is now wailing. Una see say God no dey do ojoro so?
Zombie oshi

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Likasite: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2020
I Seriously Doubt Nasir, And I am Pretty Sure She's Not Close. The General Would Help Us Discover Her Limit And Maybe Set a New One.
He Is The Mungo Park Of Negativities.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2020
reduce emoluments to senators, eliminate security votes for governors, you want to tax jobless people? Idiots.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Christieanne(f): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2020
omenka:

So mighty disappointed!

Am sure that you have long realised that the Buhari you support is not who he claims to be, yet you and your ilk keep allowing yourselves to be willing tools of wickedness and deception.

May almighty God continue to punish you. May you toil in vain for the rest of your life! The sufferings of Nigerians which you chose to aid will be metted upon your generations yet unborn! Until you repent genuinely shall the Lord repent of his vengeance towards you and your bloodline. Wicked soul!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Sailor1: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2020
So they all know
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by bobestman(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2020
You are more reasonable and educated than Bubu. Why not call him to order, he might listen to you. If Northerners tell themselves the truth, Nigeria would have been a bit better by now but they always agree on one thing.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by chaloskyx: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2020
BE DECIVING YOURSELF TOMORROW YOU WOULD GO BACK TO US OR IMF TO BORROW SO YOUR SALARYS CAN BE PAID CAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING YOU CARE ABOUT ONCE YOUR SALARY IS THREATNED YOU WOULD SELL YOUR STATE TO PAY YOURSELF
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by nthony10: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2020
It's so sad that they can't see that this money they are borrowing from outside can be gotten within easily.

I just heard we want to borrow from Brazil of all countries.

If we don't stop the borrowing now I don't see a prosperous country in 20 years time.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by COMPAQ(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2020
omenka:

So mighty disappointed!

Honestly, like you I had high hopes for Buhari in his first time. I admit I voted for him, but by the first 2 years, it was apparent I had made a huge mistake.

The guy has zero intellect to run a country!
The guy is heavily ethnic and religious intolerant!
The guys is slow and ineffective!
The guy is not in charge of his government!
The guy has zero emotional intelligence to feel the pulse of his people.

Unfortunately PDP did not do itself any favours by bringing Atiku against Buhari, as many had the opinion that he was tainted by corruption, at least according to Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by limeta(f): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2020
You are part of the agenda no matter how much you now want to distance your self for a vp
post 2023 wont work

You must tell us the bandits you paid to stop killing Nigerians

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by omenka(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Christieanne:

Am sure that you have long realised that the Buhari you support is not who he claims to be, yet you and your ilk keep allowing yourselves to be willing tools of wickedness and deception.

May almighty God continue to punish you. May you toil in vain for the rest of your life! The sufferings of Nigerians which you chose to aid will be metted upon your generations yet unborn! Until you repent genuinely shall the Lord repent of his vengeance towards you and your bloodline. Wicked soul!
Go find your Igbo brothers and vent your frustrations on them. I don't do gutter. Bye.

Cc: Mynd44.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by omenka(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Gbenu e soun

Yet you went ahead and voted him again in 2019 despite all the obvious failings in his first term
You thought you were doing us. Now you want to join us to wail. Even manna who used to write "una go wail una neck go long" is now wailing. Una see say God no dey do ojoro so?
Zombie oshi
Ok.

Cc: Mynd44.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by omenka(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Racoon:
PDP ran committed a lots of ill governance & I criticized it but APC have done the worst.Did the PDP lied shamelessly or filled with sanctimonious hypocrites as Nigeria is experiencing today under this regime?

Guess you claimed to be from Benue state? How your people back home? Sai baba brethren are still doing damage-what have you done about it? Your obsession is misdirected.
Can you show me ONE POST of yours calling out Jonathan over his unending ineptitude?

And, Benue people aren't faring well under Ortom. From day one, EVEN WHEN HE WAS IN APC, I always maintained he is a cataclysmic failure. But you people on the other hand called Ortom a failure ONLY WHEN HE WAS IN APC, and started worshipping him when he decamped back to pdp.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Kirchoffs: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2020
helinues:

Stop this upper Iweka gibberish
First off we all know you very well here......a paid,die-hard , BMC media thug hired to defend his master for 20k naira....

You are a disgrace......and I spit on your ugly, amoebic head

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: IPOB Not As Bad As Terrorists, Bandits In The North / Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra / Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.