Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People (14481 Views)

Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Thonyboy: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2023
Governor Sim Fubara of Rivers State has called for a peaceful atmosphere, saying the state is undergoing a difficult period.

Fubara said a peaceful atmosphere would enable his administration to achieve its development strides.

The governor spoke against the background of the rift battle between him and his predecessor, Nyesom Wike, which led to political tension in the state.

He said his administration can’t achieve any progress in a violent atmosphere.

He spoke during the funeral service of late King Theophilus J.T. Princewill, Amachree XI, the Amanyanabo and Natural Ruler of the Kalabari Kingdom, held at the King Amachree Square in Buguma Town, Asari Toru Local Government Area on Thursday.

According to Fuabara: “We are in a difficult period, but just be peaceful. We cannot achieve progress in an environment of violence. We cannot grow our State to the level of our aspirations when there is trouble.

“We can only advance to our dream State in a peaceful environment. I urge every one of you to be peaceful. Peace is the only instrument that can bring development.”

https://.ng/2023/12/01/wike-were-in-difficult-period-be-peaceful-fubara-to-rivers-people/

4 Likes

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Peace is paramount. True developments will only be possible in peacetime.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by crossfm: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Hehehe.

A direct dig at Wike,no more politics of violence and crime in Rivers grin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Paraman: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Fubara should settle with his boss

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Racoon(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Guess when you remember this when you were leaguing with Wike to defraud Rivers people of their mandate. Karma does not forgets or forgives.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by DaddyJapan(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Wike Tables Fubara's Matter Before Ateke Tom And Ijaw Leaders -Watch The Full Event In Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOmmk1XsSu8

15 minutes in...and I am wondering what it is with Wike and his insatiable need for gratitude.
Here he is yet again, lecturing parents and grandparents on what constitutes good character, trust, and loyalty.
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by gare(f): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Thonyboy:
Governor Sim Fubara of Rivers State has called for a peaceful atmosphere, saying the state is undergoing a difficult period.

Fubara said a peaceful atmosphere would enable his administration to achieve its development strides.

The governor spoke against the background of the rift battle between him and his predecessor, Nyesom Wike, which led to political tension in the state.

He said his administration can’t achieve any progress in a violent atmosphere.

He spoke during the funeral service of late King Theophilus J.T. Princewill, Amachree XI, the Amanyanabo and Natural Ruler of the Kalabari Kingdom, held at the King Amachree Square in Buguma Town, Asari Toru Local Government Area on Thursday.

According to Fuabara: “We are in a difficult period, but just be peaceful. We cannot achieve progress in an environment of violence. We cannot grow our State to the level of our aspirations when there is trouble.

“We can only advance to our dream State in a peaceful environment. I urge every one of you to be peaceful. Peace is the only instrument that can bring development.”

https://.ng/2023/12/01/wike-were-in-difficult-period-be-peaceful-fubara-to-rivers-people/

We can not see any project you have embarked on except the Ring Road, hope this is not a plan by you and Wike to distract the people. We need to see your working in Rivers State, you stepped into a very big shoe, so you need to work to outshine Wike, Fubara show workings please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Eteka1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Wike Tables Fubara's Matter Before Ateke Tom And Ijaw Leaders -Watch The Full Event In Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOmmk1XsSu8

15 minutes in...and I am wondering what it is with Wike and his insatiable need for gratitude.
Here he is yet again, lecturing parents and grandparents on what constitutes good character, trust, and loyalty.

Did those "parents and grandparents" complain? You people like swallowing Panadol on another person's headache.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by stanluiz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Is there even any development in terms of Human development going on in Rivers State ?

I don't think So. A state that has not employed Civil servants since 2013.

One of the most overrated state in Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by DaddyJapan(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Eteka1:
Did those "parents and grandparents" complain? You people like swallowing Panadol on another person's headache.

Yes! cool

Wike has gone up the creek without a paddle (pun intended) in the mistaken belief that he can continue to teleguide the administration of Rivers state. grin

IYC Warns Again - Wike Must First Take Out Ijaw Nation For Fubara To Be Removed As Rivers Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8utBnXhyjk4
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by money121(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by id4sho(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dey play, till wike impeach you tongue
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by tesppidd: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin

Wike didn't see this coming..

In his mind, he is too big to be betrayed...

But he betrayed Patience Jonathan and betrayed Amaechi.

He is even lucky small that Tinubu gave him a position, if not by now everybody would have left him.

Let him leave power first, he will see that the same way all those who dined and wined with Amaechi left Amaechi and followed him,
That's the same way they will leave him and follow the next person who will butter their bread.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by BTC1112i: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:

Settle what?
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by hotseat: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fubara: this is the way to go!

Don't get distracted by anyone!

However, I plead with you and your supporters to thread carefully because the Sword of Damocles is hanging over your head.

Wike, like a potential time bomb, might be bidding his time to serve you breakfast at the appropriate time.

Only your good works would speak for you at the end of the day.

My one Kobo advice!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by MDBAKP: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ijaws with silent killer nature
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fubara abeg defeat Wike I take God beg you.
The History of Rivers state is on your side.
We no like God father. Everybody for P.H na honorable

We all dey loyal except Wike, Wike no loyal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by theophorus(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fubara, I just dey laugh you ooo.

Ordinary 1yrs you never do, you begin de Bobo your people.

Road you no do, employment you no do but Politics na hin dey play.

Well, 2027 no far again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Kam2021: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fubara work work work..leave political structure and work. Those sycophants are only after having their share of the finance, laslas nah you dem go call of there's no meaningful development

4 Likes

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kam2021:
Fubara work work work..leave political structure and work. Those sycophants are only after having their share of the finance, laslas nah you dem go call of there's no meaningful development

If him leave politics Wike go commot am 2 seconds.
Make him demolish Wike structure and Work too.
From what I am hearing he is showing signs of someone that will work.
He is also doing Projects of Amaechi which Wike refused to maintain because it was Amaechi that built them and even sent thugs to destroy them. Like the Shonghai farm.

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Kingpele(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wow
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by simplyOJ(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na wa. I still find it heard to believe; It didn't take long at all for Wike & Fubara to tug it out. Wike now must really feel how Ameachi felt. No permanent friends in politics but permanent interest; and when contrary interest clashes, then expect tension. I do hope Wike and Fubara resolve their differences for the good of Rivers people.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Chinjo2: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Continue to deliver good governance to the good people of Rivers State. Rivers people are not slaves. Only slaves are running after wike just because of crumbs.
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by jkpbestseries: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
hg
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Nahunger(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin
As a Comrade I say no to peace.
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by frankmoney(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
If u like no get sense
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Morbeta11(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:

Fubara is the Boss now and the Chief Executive Officer of Rivers State.....Wike had his time and should allow another have his in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by honestivo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Peace even if Wike is 🥁 for war

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of The Nigerian Army Logo & How The Arabic Script Got There / Army Court-martials Generals Sani And Falola / Nigeria Will Have The Last Laugh ― Senator Boroffice Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.