Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben (909 Views)

Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben / Mini Importation With A Difference. Choose And Get What You Want From China. / My Wealth Will Be Doubled With Queen's Court Within A Year, Ask Me How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by master217: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Pls how do we do the importation from the site?
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2020
I will continue soonest, dunno why I was banned initially
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 1:36am On Nov 14, 2020
I will continue the class later today. Dunno why nairaland is banning me

1 Like

Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 1:37am On Nov 14, 2020
Watch out for the space later today
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by SilentVboy: 2:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Queenben:
Watch out for the space later today
Nice work. Keep up.
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Following
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by MagnateCalibre(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Exactly, you need to create your own strategy in any biz you are doing whether online or offline and that's the main secret of success.

Think outside the box!!!

Keep it up...
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good evening great minds, I'm sorry for being absent for a long time now. All thanks to nairaland who keep banning me.

I will continue the class later this week
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2021
Click the arrow in front of the taobao account and you will be redirected to a page where you can see the username details clearly....
Copy and save in a safe place
After clicking the arrow below settings, it redirects you to this page where you can see the TAOBAO ACCOUNT USERNAME THAT ALIPAY CREATED FOR YOU.
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2021
*NB: YOU DONT NEED TO REGISTER BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO IMPORT.*
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2021
REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPULSORY

After getting your product to u sendn
ur link to your agent

All u need to know is how to navigate, translate and search products
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2021
*MY IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION MASTER CLASS COMPRISES OF*

*PHASE 1*- A to Z MINI IMPORTATION FROM CHINA ��
⚫Buying through chinese sites
-1688,Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao and so on
⚫Buying directly from the manufacturers (I'm going to give you 120+ contacts of manufacturers)
⚫Self Procurement (buying goods yourself without using agent)

*PHASE 2*- IMPORTATION FROM VIETNAM ��

*PHASE 3*- IMPORTATION FROM TURKEY ��

*PHASE 4*- IMPORTATION FROM MALAYSIA ��

*PHASE 5*- IMPORTATION FROM THE UK �� and the US ��

*PHASE 6*- HOW TO SELL YOUR GOODS TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE.
⚫USE OF JUMIA.
⚫USE OF INSTAGRAM PROMOTION.

*PHASE 7*- STEP BY STEP HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED UNDER CAC

*PHASE 8*- EXPORTATION.

*PHASE 9*- BASIC INTRO TO GRAPHICS DESIGN TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS.

*PHASE 10*- FULL LECTURE ON IMPORTATION OF LUXURY BRANDED ITEMS FROM CHINA.
*(SAME METHOD BIG SHOP OWNERS USE TO IMPORT DESIGNER ITEMS AND SELL FOR BIGGER PROFIT IN LAGOS)*

*PHASE 11* - CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE.

*BONUSES FOR LIMITED SLOTS*

*BONUS 1* YOU'LL BE ENTITLED TO MY LIFE MENTORSHIP AND I'LL HOLD YOUR HANDS TILL YOU CARRY OUT YOUR FIRST IMPORTATION.

*BONUS 2*- I'LL GIVE YOU THE SECRET OF HOW TO IMPORT WITH LITTLE OR ZERO CAPITAL AND SCALE SIX FIGURES PROFIT.

*BONUS 3* - FULL LECTURE ON GADGET IMPORTATION FROM US FOR MOUTH WATERING PROFITS.

*BONUS 4*:MY PERSONAL CONTACT TO IMPORT LUXURY BRANDED DESINGER INTEMS FROM CHINA

*BONUS 5:* IN AND OUT OF HAIR IMPORTATION

IF YOU TAKE MY CLASS, YOU'RE ENTITLED TO THE FIRST THREE BONUSES,BUT THE LAST TWO BONUSES IS FOR ACTIONS TAKERS
WHICH IS FOR THE FIRST TWENTY PERSON).
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2021
I will be running a promo for my master class so instead of paying #5000 for the class, I will be charging #3000.

My contact is in profile
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2021
MINI IMPORTATION

Mini importation business is an online based Importation business, where a person with small capital can import goods from other countries at a low price and sell in your country of residence at higher prices

Importation cuts across different countries like CHINA, MALAYSIA, TURKEY, US but China is the main country where most importers import from since they offer quality product at a reduced price.
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Before you start this business, there are six (6) powerful keys to having a successful importation:

Not even only in mini importation but it also cut across all business,

1. Have a target market for each of your product; never import a product without knowing your target market

you must have a targeted market don't just import any goods without having in mind a targeted audience...Money is not in massive circulation like that, and it must be judiciously used....

2. Before you think of importing any product, always have a marketing plan on how to reach your target audience.

3. Do a thorough research on the product before you even think of buying it.

don't just buy any goods without knowing anything about it..do ur research very well....and be equip with adequate knowledge of proposed goods you intend to buy

4. Make sure the product you wish to buy meet the needs of a target set of people (your target market).

Your supply must meet the demand of your targeted audience...No matter how illustrious and how beautiful a goods might be if its not in demand don't buy it....

5. From my experience, buy products that solve the pressing needs of majority of people not those that add to luxury.

6. Start small, grow big. Never buy more than what your marketing plan can take, it is very risky.
Once you have all this in mind, then you can now start to think of building your own Mini Importation business empire.
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
A lot of people have been surging into my DM on WhatsApp to ask if I am still in the business of mini importation, the answer is YES. I still teach individuals how to place orders from China and other countries

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Crypto Focus: LUNA Loses 90% Of Its Value In One Week / We Provide China's Bank Card, And RMB Exchange For Naira Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.