Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students (25894 Views)

Abia Students To Ikpeazu: Reduce Our School Fees, We Don't Need The N30k Cash / Ikpeazu To Pay Students 30k Each, Scraps ABSU 15k "Pandemic Prevention Fee" / Abia State University Demands N15,000 "Pandemic Prevention Fee" From Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Millimann: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
That's good
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by cutieBR(f): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wow if this news is true, I commend his efforts.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
DamZik:

Thank you Mr Governor. I was one of the people that criticized you in the other thread. May God bless you and your government.

I am Damola from Odua Nation.

Because he paid 30k? undecided.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by HonLord: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Its quite shameful that things like this occurs in ABSU and Abia State in general. Many do not believe the governor nor do they believe the ABUS mgt - the duo behaves alike.

So there was a meeting where the Prevention fee was discussed? And a whooping N15k was to be paid by each student to the state govt.? Let this message be sent to Mr. Ikpeazu and ABSU mgt. (They are big disgrace to humanity and does not reason like people with vision to modernization).
When other countries are seeking how to encourage parents to bring even little money to the school, they were planning the negative.

From information available to our reach, the IDEA department is another Conduit Pipe, withholding results of students for years after graduation without releasing it for them to get their certificates. Must there be shout and yelling before good thing(s) happen in Abia State? Okezie, are you cursed? Pay salary - No way. Complete the Center Table (Flyover) - No way. Fix Aba link roads - No way. Promote your staff - No way. Pay lecturers salaries - No way. Thanks to God Abia is OIL PRODUCING STATE, if not, the people for curse God for making them Abia. Shame to the past governors and even the present!!!
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Awoo88: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Who bi d idiot wen reason that fee in the first place
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
EASTERN HYPOCRITES because of mere 30k they have become so docile and thankful... Assuming Na Tinubu or Buhari that approve same thing they would have started faulting the policy from both corners of their foamy mouths
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by mentored: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
SuperBold:
See as they are hailing their governors.... But you will join them to demonize yours? Mr Ade in PDP, you can see who is drumming for you to bring down your leader?

I believe you are paid to cause DIVISION by Islamic terrorists from the north.

You know that when the middle belt, west, east and south come together in peace, Your un educated, poverty stricken lots will be like Afghanistan, pakistan, oman and the others
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by omobaba1759: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Believe it when you see the money in your bank account or in your hand
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by donMIG(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Whatsup na... This one other schools dei resume like thisssss... I'm not understanding
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Babaken(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Is that good road, constant light and security he will give to the people of Aba.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Chicastle: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
DamZik:

Thank you Mr Governor. I was one of the people that criticized you in the other thread. May God bless you and your government.

Just put down your account number to complete the details.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by noucompact(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
I DO NOT TRUST THIS KIND STATEMENT FROM ABIA STATE.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by lastempero: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Okezie wey dey owe workers years of salary,wonders shall truly never end.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
DamZik:

Lol. Believe the incompetent Buffon at your peril.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Chimeluv(f): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Audio money undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by comrChris(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good one
But Mr governor why not remove the 30k from their school fees like your counterpart did in Ebonyi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by bergs2: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foolish people.
So where was this #30000 before that they had to tax #15000 per student?

Audio money / Damage Control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by henryobinna(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
DamZik:

May God bless him for this?

The idiot has followed in the footsteps of his predecessors. They're ruining the state more and more.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
costandi:
Include your account number so that he can drop something.
henryobinna:
May God bless him for this?

The idiot has followed in the footsteps of his predecessors. They're ruining the state more and more.
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Believe the incompetent Buffon at your peril.

Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by IgboSomalia: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pandemic prevention fee.

Abians are really stupid
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by bobestman(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
The protests finally worked. Some of our Governors don dey get sense.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Mckhala80(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Victor Ikpeazu is the ppl's governor. Hopefully , this our deacon in Akwa Ibom follow suite. Abia , mma mma nu.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by phkka1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
You are owing secondary school teachers salary of 15 months and you are making fake promise of 30k. Idiot. God punish your entire generations.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Onepeople: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ikpeazu should scrap himself as governor first, useless people.
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by wilsonchekwas: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
DamZik:

Modified: To those of you who are criticising me and calling me IPOB because I appreciate the Governor's gesture, look at my comment in the previous thread

"To extort 15k from each student is so easy but to pay 15k bursary to each student is difficult and almost impossible. Plandemic prevention fee indeed. Only in a fantastically corrupt country like Nigeria you can hear something like this not in Harvard, Oxford, MIT, etc.

Between, who is the worst Governor in this corn tree right now?

Like for Okezie Ikpeazu

Share for Yeye Bello"

I am neither igbo nor ipob though I love both. Whenever our politicians do good please let us appreciate them. If it is easy to become a governor you and I would have been there.

You don't know this man. He'll never pay a dime to anybody. He'll pay to his colleagues children and they'll run publicity for him. Lobatan
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Vyzz: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
DamZik:

Modified: To those of you who are criticising me and calling me IPOB because I appreciate the Governor's gesture, look at my comment in the previous thread

"To extort 15k from each student is so easy but to pay 15k bursary to each student is difficult and almost impossible. Plandemic prevention fee indeed. Only in a fantastically corrupt country like Nigeria you can hear something like this not in Harvard, Oxford, MIT, etc.

Between, who is the worst Governor in this corn tree right now?

Like for Okezie Ikpeazu

Share for Yeye Bello"

I am neither igbo nor ipob though I love both. Whenever our politicians do good please let us appreciate them. If it is easy to become a governor you and I would have been there.

Lol

U sound so sweet...

He is my Governor and I am also a student of Absu so I tell u that (1) yes he did scrap the payment of 15k or so but the part he said he will pay student 30k is vet very Audio...

He doesn't like his ill doings public so he is face saving...

He never pay pensioners and workers na student Mtcheeew...

Ever wonder why Abia state hardly makes the net
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by Jonasbadoo2(f): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:
All in Abia state.
You didn't pay workers but wants to pay students.
This is where you will need Nnamdi Kanu but you won't see him.
He will leave his state and be constituting nuisance in another man's state.
Anuofia
Is He the only Governor owing salary? go and sit joor Even your gullibe FG is still finding it hard to implement minimum wage

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by ezeokechukwu738: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Audio money. Where u go see am collect� senseless people
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by emoney09: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Oh
Re: Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students by fayded(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
they have postponed the resumption ooo. Help me tell dad world that they've postponed d resumption in absu. Just cos students no gree pay d 15k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship) - Maiden Ed. / Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) / Check Your Admission Status Via Jamb Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.