Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. (5999 Views)

Face Of Infinix Davido Unveils The Note 8 Davido Limited Edition To His Fans / Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by shorelink: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
LMAO grin grin grin, Guy u need to be calming down! grin grin grin
psucc:
Bahdt guy! your mouth no go kee you.

Abeg allow the guy switch on the phone before you call Carlcare.
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by shorelink: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
You must visit CARL CARE definitely when you get such devices.

omoadeleye:

not like that, i think say infinix or tecno are not always complete without mentioning carlcare that's why
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by shorelink: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin grin grin
[quote author=Randerl post=95742007][/quote]
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by shorelink: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
U nor see as your sense reach, u pre ordered and you don't have an idea of how much it would cost.... SMH

Lawalmd:
OP how much did it cost?
i have already preordered the version that comes with earbud and smart watch.

Bad belle people una well done o you people need to soro soke we cant hear una lol.

someone already posting about carl care
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by chapelaries: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wow, this is lovely... Is this the best from Infinix now?
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by chapelaries: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Will all those freebies come with any of the purchase of this device?
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by chapelaries: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Or it would come with the customized Davido Version

chapelaries:
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by saintwalga: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
I think it would come with this early purchase especially those that pre ordered

chapelaries:
Or it would come with the customized Davido Version

Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by saintwalga: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pre ordered devices get freebies for sure with INFINIX

chapelaries:
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by saintwalga: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
chapelaries:
Wow, this is lovely... Is this the best from Infinix now?

Really lovely my dear... This device is the bomb
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by saintwalga: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
I really dont understand the toxic nature of some people jare.

Thumb up to infinix for this new device

Shakinat:
Why are people so negative

Davido uses the phone or not is no ones business.

Thumb up to infinix for this new device.
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by saintwalga: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nguom:
Not a bad idea for a Christmas gift for myself cool...
Pls I need more review abt this phone

The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Helio G80 Octa-core processor and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. The smartphone comes in various colors such as Gray, Blue, and Green. It comes in a big screen that has a 6.95 inches display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.

The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5200 mAh battery + Fast charging 18W. The smartphone runs on the Android 10.0 + XOS 7.1 operating system with the user interface. The phone handles Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).

Infinix Note 8 features quad camera that consists of 64 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) + 2 MP with Quad-LED flash, panorama, and HDR. The front camera consists of a dual camera: 16 MP + 2 MP (depth).

The device is integrated with a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack. The smartphone features Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with A-GPS, Radio, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The sensors include Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by chapelaries: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wow, this review is really tempting. Would consider giving this device a try.

saintwalga:

The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Helio G80 Octa-core processor and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. The smartphone comes in various colors such as Gray, Blue, and Green. It comes in a big screen that has a 6.95 inches display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.

The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5200 mAh battery + Fast charging 18W. The smartphone runs on the Android 10.0 + XOS 7.1 operating system with the user interface. The phone handles Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).

Infinix Note 8 features quad camera that consists of 64 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) + 2 MP with Quad-LED flash, panorama, and HDR. The front camera consists of a dual camera: 16 MP + 2 MP (depth).

The device is integrated with a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack. The smartphone features Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with A-GPS, Radio, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The sensors include Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by chapelaries: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yeah i think it is, with the positive comments i have been seeing about the device

saintwalga:

Really lovely my dear... This device is the bomb
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by chapelaries: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okay well noted. Thanks
saintwalga:
I think it would come with this early purchase especially those that pre ordered

Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by chapelaries: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Please don't tell me the pre order time has passed cry cry cry

saintwalga:
Pre ordered devices get freebies for sure with INFINIX

Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by Lawalmd(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
shorelink:
U nor see as your sense reach, u pre ordered and you don't have an idea of how much it would cost.... SMH

Seems you don't really know what we are talking about here you only berged in to troll continue while I enjoy music on my device, you can as well take your time to type carl care while you are at it lol
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by Lawalmd(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
chapelaries:

The pre-order time has closed.
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by saintwalga: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
My dear, its over - it lasted from Oct 12 - Oct 25
chapelaries:

Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by shorelink: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lawalmd:

Seems you don't really know what we are talking about here you only berged in to troll continue while I enjoy music on my device, you can as well take your time to type carl care while you are at it lol

You are just a non entity, lemme just pass like i did not see your comment... shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by MrBONE2(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
undecided
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by shorelink: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wey u go dey happy say e don pass... They will soon alert you on another device shortly

chapelaries:

Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by survillematrix: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Big Lie... INFINIX MARKETER

icankel:
congrats, is not easy at all especially at this time. just handle ur phone well, many phones bought over 8yrs ago has not gone to Carlcare
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by survillematrix: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ayo2004:
Phone wey Davido no fit dash him houseboy sef
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by survillematrix: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
NiklauseFred:
Wahala for who go buy infinix note 8(Davido edition) Na carlcare people go hear am sha. cheesy
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lawalmd:

No other color available for now
okay bro
Re: I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. by Kaybaba5(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pretiboi:

Very beautiful my broda

Abeg run ooooooohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Screen-shot On My Android Phone? / Get 1GB Or 500MB Free Data On Your MTN Sim / Here's What The 'i' In Iphone Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.