Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives (33894 Views)

Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko / Let ‘Responsible Citizens’ Carry Guns – Ortom Begs FG / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
privaldo:

No worry e go touch everybody last last

I obey the law.

Only 2 times has FRSC stopped me and i respected them like officers.
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by tunjilee003: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you are the one that need the formatting drugs the most

how about this

Man driving against traffic hits FRSC officer
https://punchng.com/man-driving-jagainst-traffic-hits-frsc-officer/once given the chance to carry firearms, these idiots with any flexed opportunity, they will fire at innocent citizens.... Think!!!

A reckless driver ran into our vehicle’ — FRSC speaks on accident that killed its official
https://www.thecable.ng/a-reckless-driver-ran-into-our-vehicle-frsc-speaks-on-accident-that-killed-its-official

Hit and run driver kills FRSC official in Abuja
https://www.icirnigeria.org/just-hit-run-driver-kills-frsc-official-abuja/

Reckless driver knocks down FRSC Marshal in Cross River
https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/04/reckless-driver-knocks-down-frsc-marshal-in-cross-river/
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by nedekid: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
thesicilian:
Let's all carry guns
Yes oh. We all need to be able to protect ourselves.
How will you be traveling and someone will rob you. How will you be in your home armed robber will be breaking your door and you cannot protect your family.
Omo we all need to bear arms.

1 Like

Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Raydos: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Seriously!I! It sucks to be black person

Just see how these ones are thinking like animals?

1 Like

Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
A group created to reduce death from road accidents will now start carrying Arms to reduce to kill traffic offenders ? Does this even make sense ?
Our leaders are all goats definitely.

1 Like

Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by fastdocs9ja: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
National Certificate License of

Birth Origin

National International Licence
Aaah!!! Wahalah dey.
ID Passport Drivers
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Petacephas: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Anyone proposing this must be maaaaaad. Stupid rep member. Idiotic fool. They want to kill people to sacrifice to their gods.
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Donedeal1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
#endfrscbrutality loading,why not open the corps up for free martial arts to curtail "violent roads user". Remember it takes two to tango,if you the officials are civil.
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by eluquenson(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
very soon LASTMA will carry gun.

who did we offend in NIGERIA OH GOD
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by IMASTEX: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
A group created to reduce death from road accidents will now start carrying Arms to reduce to kill traffic offenders ? Does this even make sense ?
It shows how fast the country is retrogressing. In a time where the use of arms by the police should be properly checkmated. It should just be legalised for all.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by SAMAJ: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
This country called Nigeria is a joke. Guns needed to implement road safety laws? Nurses also wear uniform and they will soon be given guns to force patients to take injection.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
More Problems grin

Foolish house of reps
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by privaldo: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I obey the law.

Only 2 times has FRSC stopped me and i respected them like officers.

I know you obey the law but you surely have family, friends, and relatives that would or may be affected
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by JONSYN7154: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Long over due.
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by SKINDOGGY: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
More killings shocked tongue
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
privaldo:

I know you obey the law but you surely have family, friends, and relatives that would or may be affected

i dont think so, why do you guys always think that other people in my circle will be affected just to justify your point.
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by randirandor(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
PHCN will need guns too... Useless set of people
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lawdis:
....would they be carrying guns to shoot who/what?

it seems our leaders are very confused set of people

Let start calling them back
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by BruncleZuma: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just what we fûcking need more useless agencies with guns.
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by privaldo: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

i dont think so, why do you guys always think that other people in my circle will be affected just to justify your point.

I don't think, I know because it's just human nature to go out of order so they may also fall out of order one day.
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Areaboyfriend(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
donbachi:
Nurses go soon carry guns for nigeria...since everything in uniform don dey carry guns.

Abi... grin
They need it for hostile patients and patient's relatives grin grin cool
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by xreal: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Why should they?

Another embezzlement while purchasing guns and ammunition for the Road corp.

More deaths on our roads, as they will shoot drivers for not paying them on the road.

More deaths as the rivalry will be strong between them and NSCDC, and more between them and police.

It shall not be well for all involved in passing this bill.
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by tot(f): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
What exactly is wrong with the decision making skills of these people? Are they okay? How exactly does a GUN help them to function EFFECTIVELY?!
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by elisho: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
na now them go die well
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Bluffly: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
OfoIgbo:
When you guys were busy running after Buhari and Tinubu in 2014, 2015, you obviously did not see this coming.

I am not at all surprised with anything that happens in this government.

A government that takes pleasure in shooting unarmed protesters, be it IMN, IPOB or ENDSARS

They've been talking about gun before the election
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
privaldo:

I don't think, I know because it's just human nature to go out of order so they may also fall out of order one day.

You write like people don't have control over their emotions or the way they behave in society

it is only a lawless person that go out of order
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Burgerlomo: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
I just hope that's not another disaster loading.
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by xreal: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
randirandor:
PHCN will need guns too... Useless set of people

Even revenue/tax collectors needs guns the more.

I weep for this country.
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Feggie3: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lawdis:
....would they be carrying guns to shoot who/what?

it seems our leaders are very confused set of people
In the field of medicine, we were thought that in managing a communicable disease, we should first target the source and kill it. In other words, let the constituents target the lawmaker that moved this motion and recall him before FRSC extrajudicial killings spread like a virus.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by CocoaOla: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
To kill drivers instead of securing the roads with proper sign mark. how many road is even good in Nigeria
God when will this foolish ruler get it right
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Emanodimo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Well, we need to know who raised the issue at the house of Rep?. His constituency?

Are FRSC to control crime or traffic?

The FRSC needs to be scrapped even before now... Each State should create its own traffic managers... Enough of duplication to reduce cost of governance.

That will be more dignified than FRSC that hangs on the Highways
Re: FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives by Strongbest(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wahala dey o! The ones carrying guns are already doing more harm than..... to Nigerians and now you want to add FRSC?

Lately, these guys have joined the bad guys collecting tips from drivers.

In fact, their own will be worst I assure you.

These are people that you can hardly escape except they decide to let you go.

If your papers are complete, they will gage your tyres....and you must drop o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Cuts His 66th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Buhari, Osinbajo & Wife / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.