Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel (18182 Views)

NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / We Shall Rebuild The Destroyed Places Of Worship Affected Since 2011- El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
WHERE ARE THE USELESS ZOMBIES SUPPORTING THIS EVIL GOVERNMENT?
YOU ALL WILL DIE PAINFULLY!!!
IT IS A PROMISE

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by immantoks: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
I just wish one supernatural force can just kill all these ex-SARS officers and evil policemen one day.
Nigeria police are very terrible set of people that deserve no mercy, compassion and love whatsoever.
May Ogun waste all the bad ones among them soon.

If your son actually pertook in kidnapping case,I don't pity you at all but if he was framed up as we know them to always do, May everyone that was involved died miserable death .from the most senior to the least.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by HonLord: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Biafrawemove:
It took police brutality to awaken Nigeria youths
Because it wasn’t targeted at a particular tribe but south in general
And I asked where went the youth during
Odi
Zaki ibiam
Agatu
Nimbo
asaba
Obigbo
Massacre
No where to be seen
But find their voice only on lekki
Is turn by turn shaa smiley smiley

The blood of this lady, IS ON GOV. WIKE's HEAD. Come rain, come shine. There was killings in Ondo, Police Stations burnt, it was not IPOB, Court Burnt, it was not IPOB, APC Secretariat burn, it was not IPOB, PDP Secretariat burn, it was not IPOB, many places and shops looted, it was not IPOB even when IPOB members are living there and the people that perpetrated the crimes where apprehended later. But OYIGBO case became a problem to Wike and without investigation said its IPOB and hoisting Biafra Flag. After the Reggae, we will play THE BLUES!!!

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by abokimallam: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
It’s sickening to observe that human lives matter nothing to the Nigerian Police. That they killed their fellow citizens without repercussions to me suggest that this barbaric attitude has the blessings of the top police hierarchy and government officials. So if not for the #EndSars protest these barbaric actions would never have come to the open.
Revelations coming from the police brutality judicial panels makes me weep daily.
Only recently, the Inspector General of Police is going round Nigeria telling police officers to kill unarmed Nigerians, under the guise of ‘self defense ‘
How can you reconcile that?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by ignis: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pathetic
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by chatinent: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
cry
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by humilitypays(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
The funny thing is, SARS was created to combat armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists and cultists. But I can bold tell you that SARS hardly catch armed robbers and kidnappers and cultists, they even collaborate with them to carry out high level robbery and kidnapping.

The only people SARS arrest, detain, extort and kill are innocent people who don't have arms to fight them or defend themselves. They hardly go after real armed robbers and kidnappers they were created to fight.

Another set of people they go after are young Yahoo boys, and if they refuse to settle them with big enough money, they kill them, which is not their jurisdiction.

All SARS officers ought to be arrested and detained, they are all demons, they are the number one cultists, voodoo worshippers. The level of jazz they carry is the reason they are always thirsty for blood

4 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Golan007: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Another case of Kidnap as far back as 2011.

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by fastdocs9ja: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
National Certificate License of

Birth Origin

National International Licence
Unbearable pain that pierces the heart.
ID Passport Drivers
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by joe4christ(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
arase123:
Let make money today peeps
Free game
➽ Henan Jianye - Tianjin teda
➽ [ halftime • X HT]
➽ [ Odds Bet365 • 3.00 ]
➽ [ Time 08:30 ]

Drop your contact!
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Alejobs: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
So sorry for your loss!
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
IGP please give this man hope though I know there. is no hope in this case. Police and their atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by HAccord: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Biafrawemove:
It took police brutality to awaken Nigeria youths
Because it wasn’t targeted at a particular tribe but south in general
And I asked where went the youth during
Odi
Zaki ibiam
Agatu
Nimbo
asaba
Obigbo
Massacre
No where to be seen
But find their voice only on lekki
Is turn by turn shaa smiley smiley

Nyesom Wike has taken a loan that even his coming fifth generations will never finish paying. Let him go and ask Gowon's children how they have been begging heaven and earth for the sins of their murderous father.
His 3 remaining years is less than 3 miniutes in the eyes of the eye that looks upon the world. I won't say more than that.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Openbusiness: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Imagine the level of EVIL being done by evil police officers all across the country. My question is, where were the good police officers when all these things were happening? These EXTRAJUDICIAL killings are just too bad, too evil. You can't be arrester, prosecutor, witness, jury, judge, and executor all-in-one. It's wrong. Even the Almighty God, who has ABSOLUTE UNLIMITED IMMEASURABLE POWER, doesn't function that way. He gives every accused a fair trail and even though he is omnipresent, omniscient omnipotent, he still uses the system of separation of "powers" to Judge the world. People really need to fear God, because no matter what or how long it takes, everyone will stand before God in judgment. The last person in existence you want as you enemy is God, because that's when that soul is truly finished. And God is an enemy of the wicked and the evil people.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by rokki: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
It was a great information and Its really worth reading it. The author did an mind blowing work by describing each and every concept in detail. Thanks for such an informative post. Please keep up your good work

Aws Training in Chennai
Aws Training in Velachery
Aws Training in Tambaram
Aws Training in Porur
Aws Training in Omr
Aws Training in Annanagar
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by ceejayluv(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Go to kirikiri your son is there,, thats what those SARS always do,,they will swap an innocent person with an inmate in the prison and released the real prisoner probably the prisoners is wealthy or from wealthy family
It's better to be in prison than in a SWAT SARS dungeon. In prison one will have the chance to communicate to the outside.
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Creeza(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad ..
Wetin sars do for edo state nor be here o
We edolites hear am hot for sars hand
Fear no dey let us drive our moto
Nah niggarr. YOU dumb niggarr. Sorry but you are an impersnatr. This aint the same Osas I know from BDPA. Dont force it, e no fit you kid
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Kaymaxine(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Any body not found killed by police and not found or released to the family has been used for ritual...parts harvest!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Raspberri: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
[/b]My question is,why kill d person n still cease the body? How cruel can this SARS officers be? How do dey sleep at night? What kind of prayer do dey pray each day?? This father is so much in pain.I can only imagine what d family is passing through..[b]
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by sonofthunder: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Moferere:
SARS has done more harm than good to the society

If we no protest na so all these things for take die off.
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by jaxxy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
#Endsars is valid. Police reforms is paramount!
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by SctDonald(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
The demonic nature of man is more devilish than the devil..
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by EdiskyHarry: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
The NPF has done more harm than good in Nigeria, scrap these hoodlums and start a fresh recruitment. Recruit only graduates.
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Hespee93: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
orunto27:
IGP please answer this Complaint for us.

Take calculator to calculate it yourself.

When was the present IGP assume office?

When was the incident happen?

Whats is the difference?
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Malawian(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nigerians, these atrocities are done by your Police! Not Boko Haram or herdsmen. Let that sink in a bit before we continue.
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Basher8583: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fahdiga:
Who knows what they might have done to the boy. the policemen involved will never have peace in their generation

Did anyone bother to think what the boy has done to other innocent people.

Please leave sentiments out of this. The police no thier job.

There was this pregnant woman in my office indicted for stealing 50m. She didn't know we had caught her accomplice who snitched on her as the kingpin.

When we were interrogating her she kept on denying that she was on maternity leave and couldn't have stolen the money. This interrogation continued for an entire week with her maintaining her position.

She even called in her lawyer to intimidate us when that was not working she started forming labour pains.

When we got tired of her stubbornness we called the police to come and use their own method of interrogation.

Just 12 hrs with police she started confessing and we got a transfer of 29m from her as she has spent the rest of the balance.

She later confessed she bought an Benz car and stocked her supermarket all of which we confiscated while she was sacked from the bank.

Now out of shock she lost her baby and the husband sued my bank on that note. Can you imagine. If course they spent money in legal fees and still lost.

Please leave sentiments out of it. The father should tell us what he knows about his son. Police just don't arrest and torture like that
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Kingnutts(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
vickydevoka:

De dog wowor. I need fair skin dog

one man for the next compound get, u fit go check am if e match d magical dog u dey find
Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by Kingnutts(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Basher8583:

Did anyone bother to think what the boy has done to other innocent people.

Please leave sentiments out of this. The police no thier job.

There was this pregnant woman in my office indicted for stealing 50m. She didn't know we had caught her accomplice who snitched on her as the kingpin.

When we were interrogating her she kept on denying that she was on maternity leave and couldn't have stolen the money. This interrogation continued for an entire week with her maintaining her position.

She even called in her lawyer to intimidate us when that was not working she started forming labour pains.

When we got tired of her stubbornness we called the police to come and use their own method of interrogation.

Just 12 hrs with police she started confessing and we got a transfer of 29m from her as she has spent the rest of the balance.

She later confessed she bought an Benz car and stocked her supermarket all of which we confiscated while she was sacked from the bank.

Now out of shock she lost her baby and the husband sued my bank on that note. Can you imagine. If course they spent money in legal fees and still lost.

Please leave sentiments out of it. The father should tell us what he knows about his son. Police just don't arrest and torture like that

you were making sense until ur last line.. Police just don't arrest like that... are u kidding me...

1 Like

Re: ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel by harmony75: 12:51am On Nov 07, 2020
he was a suspect..he had not been declared guilty of the crime this is so disheartening for his parents still police did not take this young man to court Nigerian police have a lot of attrocites under them all these we hear is small, if they confess we will decide we don't need the police � after killing their son 2011 abi when? they kept or buried someone child??!! tell me how the Nigerian police is not cursed?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 / Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 / The Massacre Of 20 Vigilante, A Soldier In Kontokoro, Niger - Senator Sani Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.