Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,222 members, 7,867,574 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them (2107 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold / IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Difrent:

Why were you not shouting Biafra up and down during the 16 years rule of PDP? ethnic bigot who just remembered his dad fought on the biafra side because a Buhari won GEJ, with the help of Tinubu......what pains you most is not that Buhari is president but the fact that its the Yorubas that made it possible..... IPOB AND ITS AGITATION IS BORNE OUT OF GREED....YOU LOST A DEMOCRATIC ELECTION AND INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING DEFEAT RESORT TO BREAKING UP THE COUNTRY,...GREEDY BASTARDS cant play opposition politics like AD which weathered the storm for 16 years

una never see anything

What is this primitive man ranting about ?

You said ‘ breaking up the country ‘ , which country ? Nigeria is a shit hole because of dumb black men like you , who are ridden with ethnic hatred ,religious bigotry and corruption.

Clear off Pal

cool
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
SuperBold:
My brother...... Kanu is true representation of an average igbo man mind...... Asking them to change is like forcing fish out of the water

Really ? How would you feel if a white man said all black men are savages ? You see , not good. Let us desist from stereotypes.

1 Like

Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by Eastlink(m): 12:22am On Nov 07, 2020
GodHatesBigots:
I am an Igbo man and I support the BIAFRA IDEA but there are some foolish things that IPOB are doing to undermine our cause.

1. Supporting a racist lunatic in the white house because he is seen as a good christian who will fight for Biafra - Wrong . Trump hates Africans.; he only cares about himself.

2. Spreading silly rumours about the death of Buhari when even a 10 year old knows this is not true. Buhari is alive and well and guess what , I don't like the man one bit for the cruetly he has shown towards my people.

3. Insulting anybody and everybody who disagrees with some of their ideas instead of having an honest, peaceful and constructive dialogue

4. Nnamdi Kanu's constant insults on black Africans, sometimes asking God why he created the black race etc . This is not good, it is very offensive

5. Online threatening to murder and attack their enemies

6. Sending unarmed IPOB 'soldiers' to fight fully armed soldiers

If IPOB can get rid of all these things, all Igbos will be IPOB.

You hit the nail on the head OP. But those who have sold their brains to the Supreme Leader would disagree.
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by Difrent: 4:26am On Nov 07, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

What is this primitive man ranting about ?

You said ‘ breaking up the country ‘ , which country ? Nigeria is a shit hole because of dumb black men like you , who are ridden with ethnic hatred ,religious bigotry and corruption.

Clear off Pal

cool

aint NO PAL TO ANY FOOLISH IPOB

Clear off
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

Really ? How would you feel if a white man said all black men are savages ? You see , not good. Let us desist from stereotypes.

Are black men not savages?
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Difrent:

aint NO PAL TO ANY FOOLISH IPOB

Clear off

After reading the article your conclusion is that I am IPOB ?

Improve your comprehension skills !
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2020
SuperBold:

Are black men not savages?

Are you a savage ?
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by kingsavage: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

But first, you cone heads should mind your own business and leave igbo matters for themselves.
Take your biafra matters to lindaikejisblog or other igbo owned blogs and discuss your nonsense there.. is that too hard for you idiots to do?
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

Are you a savage ?

Everyone has it...

It just take the right button to push e.g looting and chaos during endsars, it happens among white too
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by Mosesbutez(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2020
GodHatesBigots:
I am an Igbo man and I support the BIAFRA IDEA but there are some foolish things that IPOB are doing to undermine our cause.

1. Supporting a racist lunatic in the white house because he is seen as a good christian who will fight for Biafra - Wrong . Trump hates Africans.; he only cares about himself.

2. Spreading silly rumours about the death of Buhari when even a 10 year old knows this is not true. Buhari is alive and well and guess what , I don't like the man one bit for the cruetly he has shown towards my people.

3. Insulting anybody and everybody who disagrees with some of their ideas instead of having an honest, peaceful and constructive dialogue

4. Nnamdi Kanu's constant insults on black Africans, sometimes asking God why he created the black race etc . This is not good, it is very offensive

I wish I can like your post 100 million times.
what you said is the truth!
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by bencr7: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
kingsavage:
Take your biafra matters to lindaikejisblog or other igbo owned blogs and discuss your nonsense there.. is that too hard for you idiots to do?
so nairaland hv ture to urs that u can indicate to someone which blog to go but while two of u get big problem becus of tribalism
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by kingsavage: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
bencr7:
so nairaland hv ture to urs that u can indicate to someone which blog to go but while two of u get big problem becus of tribalism
nairaland is owned by a Yoruba man.. biafran should go from their own forum and discuss their matter there...
Is that to hard for you guys to do?
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by Coneheadyutes(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
kingsavage:

Nah, this platform is owned by an Edo man. There is freedom of speech here. Is it that hard for you idiotic cone heads to understand? Why can't you guys just mind your business for once, and if you see a thread about biafra, why can't you just ignore it?
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by kingsavage: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Nah, this platform is owned by an Edo man. There is freedom of speech here. Is it that hard for you idiotic cone heads to understand? Why can't you guys just mind your business for once, and if you see a thread about biafra, why can't you just ignore it?
igbo man are you cursed or what? Take your biafra nonsense to an igbo owned forum...
Edo man kill your useless tribe there..
bastard omo ibo.. is nairaland you tribes property that you will decide to me what to do here? angry
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
kingsavage:
igbo man are you cursed or what? Take your biafra nonsense to an igbo owned forum...
Edo man kill your useless tribe there..
bastard omo ibo.. is nairaland you tribes property that you will decide to me what to do here? angry

you said nothing, now go to sleep child.

1 Like

Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by kingsavage: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

you said nothing, now go to sleep child.
e pain am grin grin
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
kingsavage:
nairaland is owned by a Yoruba man.. biafran should go from their own forum and discuss their matter there...
Is that to hard for you guys to do?

Why have you allowed ethnicity eat you from the inside ? Please upgrade to the modern era !
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by Muna4real(f): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hmm, I wonder what nairaland will be without nndigbo. A day cannot just pass without an igbo thread. What a great people. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by Mosesbutez(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Your mistake was replying @kingsavage. You should have ignored him. So people don't worth your reply at all
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by kingsavage: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mosesbutez:

Your mistake was replying @kingsavage. You should have ignored him. So people don't worth your reply at all
e pain the igbo man grin grin
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by kingsavage: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

[s]Why have you allowed ethnicity eat you from the inside ? Please upgrade to the modern era ![/s]
GTFOH igbo man
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
kingsavage:
GTFOH igbo man

Lol, stay where you are, you deserve it. Primitive man.

1 Like

Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by kingsavage: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

Lol, stay where you are, you deserve it. Primitive man.
your father
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
kingsavage:
your father

cool

1 Like

Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by ourema(f): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

Its impossible!!! they can't stop the insult!! its in their DNA
Re: If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
ourema:

Its impossible!!! they can't stop the insult!! its in their DNA

Ethnic bigotry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: Why FG Decided To Put Nigerian Businesses Under Lockdown / VIDEO: ESN Repels 'terrorist' Invasion In Ebonyi Amid Security Clampdown / BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.