Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? (13482 Views)

Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? / Do Ugly Humans Irritate You ? / Do Grammatical Blunders (gbagauns, Ibons) Irritate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Dios(f): 5:06am On Jul 01, 2007
@ Soul Patrol, man rule number 1
We need the toilet seat up,YOU need it down, we dont complain when you leave it down so FEMALES shut up already cuz u aint retarded so u can just PUT IT BACK DOWN grin
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Dios(f): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2007
You must be used to me spending
All that she's wining and dining
Well I'm f##cking you tonight

I hate when I'm somewhere and the ratio of guys to females is in their favour, then tyey cop these oversized egos, angry
Like b#tch, we'll be back in the real world sooner or later n you gon play your psition to a T
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Dios(f): 5:53am On Jul 01, 2007
Rednecks that get in leadership positions,
Inbred rednecks
People who assume the worst about you because you don't go around kissing ass
The army, I'm in the damn army
People that get their hands on some money for the first time in their lives and start buying things they really don't need
People with 30gig ipods that try talking s#it to me because i have a nano, I had ipods(playing in the ride),when your dumbass couldn't scrape up 250 bucks and you was hoping your cds don't get scratched up/
People who try to break your balls about your V6 "muscle car", talking bout "IT'S NOT A V8", and these fools drive rice burners
People who ask you why you all dressed up. I'm not dressed up,you just look like a bum boy.
Friends who never have any money
Friends who always want you to spot them at the club
Girls dancing with girls at the club, go to a gay bar hoe
Fat girls, fat people
Iraqis
Religious fanatics,
Born again christians who blame everything on the devil, got satan saying "it wasn't me nigga, stop lying"
People bluffing at poker and making you fold then putting their cards back in the pile after taking your money, so you don't get to see if they had a better hand, Ido it a lot, it's just annoying when someone does it to me
Nigerians who expect you to act Nigerian
Americans who think you don't "act african"
Trying to speak yoruba and messing the damn thing up, wink
Just because you see my name tag and I'm Nigerian doesn't mean you are my brother or that I wanna talk to you or I give a f#ck bout you
Church
testimonies in church, that's my favourite part tho, cuz they be hilarious atimes
Long church services
People who think I'm crazy cuz I don't like organized religion
Dudes who stare at you, nigga you gay or something?
Females who think "niggaz aint shit", then f#ck with you anyway and they you do your thing, they start crying and carrying on, b#tch you knew I wasnt shit to begin with so why you tripping grin
gays
Bull Dikes
females who think they're too smart
Baby momma/Daddy
Getting married and divorced a gazillion times
Getting married period
Parents asking where your girlfriend at?, which one?
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Everbright(f): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2007
Entering an eatery and seeing used plate on a table cry
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by OmoEko1(f): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2007
I hate people that eat,use and take my things without telling me.

People in general irritate me
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by soulpatrol(f): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2007
@dios. ah your own too pet peeves are hard core o. chei! grin
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Dios(f): 4:08am On Jul 03, 2007
i got more, maybe the sun and sand just getting to me tho.
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by soulpatrol(f): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2007
no worries, dios. but i do feel most of your pet peeves. smiley

and yes, why do oyinbo peeps feel that you must know every black person you come across? shuo, are we all from the same mother? everytime people be asking me "do you know one segun he said he's from nigeria too". do you know him? i'm like WTF there's like a million seguns out there. why would i know him?  angry ignorance o!
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by soulpatrol(f): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2007
people that wash their hands into the plate they just finished eating with. ughhhhh! now you know some of your parents/grandparents from abule are guilty of this offence.  grin
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Dios(f): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2007
People that say 'berra",  shocked
White that bump eminem like he's the god of this sh#t, but he's the only rapper they got on their  ipod.
white people that hate hiphop, then try to knock it every chance they get
fans of bill o'reilly
bill o'reilly
fox news
viewers of fox news
neoconservatives
tree huggers
PETA, i mean f#ck them damn animals, theres`more important things in the world than the ethical treatment of "chickens"
Isreal and them Arabs

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by soulpatrol(f): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2007
liking dios and hating his pet peeves as well. lol grin

Dios:

PETA, i mean f#ck them damn animals, theres`more important things in the world than the ethical treatment of "chickens"
omigod those people are the most annoying things on this earth! how can u be hating on me because i eat meat? shocked shuu, isnt that what the lord created animals for? u see them parading about saying dont kill animals, blah blah blah, jobless people, they see u eating a burger and automatically u've done something wrong because u eat meat. and lord help u if they catch u wearing fur, na bright paint them go take splash on u.  grin ha, i fit kill person wey try that one on me.
if i choose to eat meat, thats my problem and if u chose not to, dont impose it on others, period. angry
i just think those PETA people are a bunch of jobless, frustrated people with nothing better to do with their time. they have all these  stupid programs in place like "save an animal" blah blah. when human beings are there dying of hunger na animal i go donate my money too. shuu! angry
then again, when u dont eat meat, its frustration that makes u run mad and lets u pester other people. the madness! grin
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by soulpatrol(f): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2007
pamela anderson and her bony ass better start eating meat again o. she need it! grin
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by soulpatrol(f): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2007
@dios. haba easy on the israels/arabs now. you be racist? i'm sure there's more to them than what the news portrays.
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Caradona(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2007
I hate it when people smoke when I'm trying to eat
I hate people who dress their dogs in clothes, are they crazy or what? angry
I hate when fat ugly men stick their finger in the ass and smells it. ewwwwwwww
Ugly people who call people ugly or fat people who call people fat
people that farts in public and blames it on other innocent souls
I hate people who loves Animals more than people
I hate religious fanatics who are willing to kill people
I hate Guys who wants me to do a party
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by soulpatrol(f): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2007
Caradona:

I hate Guys who wants me to do a party
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Dios(f): 3:42am On Jul 04, 2007
I'm not racist, but can's those fools get along already, I mean they look alike anyway.Like ahmednijad of iran talking bout he wants to wipe them of the map, they all need to sit and puff puff pass.
I'll post a picture of a truck destroyed by an IED, four guys died and a young iraqi interprter, dude was 19, it would be easy for me to hate arabs, but not all of them are like that.
Back to the topic,
I hate hollywood silverspoon trust fund babies
I hate white girls that think they look good and they rail thin, paris Hilton, nicole richie and em
Scientologists, ,they believe in f#cking aliens
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Dios(f): 4:39am On Jul 04, 2007
:-Xsorry the pics r 2 big
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by jiddah: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2007
i hate flies,roaches,rats
i hate clothes that are getting shaggy
and i hate people who think i care bout their opinion of me and go and on bout my attitude
i hate being told to repeat something i said just for the person to make sure duuuuuuuuh did i stutter angry
i hate people who answer their cellphones in the elevator or in a public vehicle and make their business everyones
i being woken up with a tap
i hate being sent recycled text messages
i hate people who just act up
i hate shallow people
and i hate people who thinks to be religious is uncool and so are ashamed to have a religion
i hate people who coo when they see babie like they are the next best things to chocolate
its totally irritating to wash ur hands in the plate u eat with wipe ur hand with a tissue paper and dumping it in it
i hate when i see water somebody washed his hands with that is absolutely irritating
should i go on and on
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by soulpatrol(f): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2007
i hate those special breed of cockroaches that fly off the wall and land on you  grin its like they be watching u, and the minute u turn and run, they become missiles and just follow u, and land square on your head. dang! that drives me insane, trying to brush em off me. the feeling is soooooooo irritating and scary!
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by babadee(m): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2007
Whoa, didnt know we got psychos in tha building.
guess we need a shrink in the house!!!
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by omoge(f): 3:20am On Jul 09, 2007
@ babadee grin grin grin grin Psycho? lol am dying with laughter.

soul, where you come see roaches whey dey follow you now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh my belle o grin
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by soulpatrol(f): 3:40am On Jul 09, 2007
@babadee. who you dey call psycho? angry

@omoge. ah na the time when i still dey naija o. nothing scarier than a flying cockroach! lord, when one of those motherf*ckers land on your body ehn, the feeling is just creepy! you won't even know the time youre doing breakdance to get it off you. i'm sure some of you can relate, don't lie o.  grin
i didn't even know coackroaches had special breed o till i saw the lightskinned/gray ones. i was like shuuuu! as if the regular one isn't bad enuff. ugh!
those damn roaches sha, its like no matter how clean your house is, they always find a way to get in. same with rats. ok, those rats are a different story entirely on their own. i tell you, when we used to have rats in my house, those things were almost like family members sha. it got to a point they weren't even scared of us anymore. traps no work again, na so so hide and seek i swear. i tire.  grin
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by omoge25(f): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2007
people that form really irritate me, i was talking to this guy that just arrived in jand 2months ago, already he's forming british for me. We dey for phone man with his deep naija accent is telling me "wot you talkin bot"
i really hate that atleast let 5years pass before you start forming british accent angry
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by AmerOmoge(f): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ topic/thread yall have me LMAO, however it is my professional opinion that many do suffer from OCD or have OCD personality traits.  If it works for you and doesnt complicate your life then your ok and are managing the disorder fine!!! grin grin grin

As for me

My biggest pet peeve is when you call somebody and the answer you with "WHAT", if you really want to piss me off and have me not talk to you say "what" when i call you

I hate when you go into a public restroom and its nasty as hell, I think to myself and these are people mothers, wives and girlfriends.  The same women who claim to be all clean are the same ones leaving the bathrooms a hot mess.  But worse is the nasty arse women who use the bathroom and walk out without washing they hands, or worse the ones who go to the sink turn the water on and rub their hands together with no soap and leave like they clean. lipsrsealed yuck!!!

religious people who don't act normal, the ones where you can't have a conversation with them with out them bringing GOD into it.  the ones who when you ask them how you dey they say I'm Blessed.  The worst are the ones trying to save your soul.

I hate seeing fat people in clothes that don't fit them but I really hate seeing skinny chics in clothes where their belly be hanging over the sides of their pants, skinny women with big stomaches acting like they got a great figure.  Skinny women with stretch marks all across her belly and she got on a mid driff shirt (babe just cause you skinny don't mean you going to look good in that!!!)

men with dirty finger nails
arrogant cocky men that have no reason to be

English women wearing knee high boots with shorts and a sweater when its hot as hell outside, oh yeah lets not forget the three scarf around their neck none of which match the outfit they have on

body odor, i hate it when people with funky breath sit next to me or talk near me, funky armpits, feet, if you stink stay away from me cause I have a sensitive nose.  I hate when people wear too much perfume or cologne too or them people who spray so much air fresher it chokes you.  People who funk up your bathroom and then shut the door and trap that smell in there for hours.

grown A$$ women with baby voices

phony/fake  people, cheap/broke people

white people who think they cool enough to use the N word

how white people and some blacks be drinking after each other, everybody at the table tasting each others drink!!!no community drinks for me thank you

shall I go on!!!
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Everbright(f): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2007
I have phobia for bare foams I mean bare mattress
I gives me bumps and i can't eat or do anything in the presence of a bare mattress
Anyone in thesame shoes in the house?
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by soulpatrol(f): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2007
i hate how oyinbo folks think because you're black, then you must know every other black person out there. how narrow minded! how you supposed to know the other millions of black peeps around you! shocked
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by AmerOmoge(f): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2007
i hate when people carry your thoughts or words, etc as if they said it first!!! frontin like they thought it up o!
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by OmoEko1(f): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2007
I hate people that don’t admit to things especially when they are wrong.

I dislike pretenders and liars

I hate people who are so full of themselves, or better than someone else

I hate people in general
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by omoge(f): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2007
Omo shocked you hate pple shocked

grin

I hate people in general
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Sacarsity(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

I hate people in general

Pleaze make u explain wetin u mean.
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by spoilt(f): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2007
Everbright:

I have phobia for bare foams I mean bare mattress
I gives me bumps and i can't eat or do anything in the presence of a bare mattress
Anyone in thesame shoes in the house?

ROFLMAO! orishirishi. grin
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Sexyabby(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2007
*I hate when ugly people call other people ugly( like did u look in d mirror before leaving ur house dis morning)
*I hate when people smoke near me
*I hate when grown ass people picks out their nose in public (like use a tissue or get a room)
*I hate when white boys try to act/dress/talk like they're black (like don't u get it, u're WHITE)
*I hate when people scream out my name in public(like shut d hell up)
*I hate hypocrites(Nairaland is full of them)
*I hate people dat thinks dat they're always right
*I hate when someone pop their gum so loud in public(dat shit is annoying)
*I hate when people open their mouth while eating( like close ur gotdamn mouth)
*I hate when people spray their spit in my face while talking to me( ewwwww)
*I hate when people sneeze on me(dats nasty)
*I hate when some boys I just met try to touch my face(like I don't know where ur hands have been)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / Deadly Snakes In Toddlers Wardrobe ! ( Pictures ) / Gnld Super Gro Fertilizer For Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.