Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,271 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? (13494 Views)

Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? / Do Ugly Humans Irritate You ? / Do Grammatical Blunders (gbagauns, Ibons) Irritate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by mukina2: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2007
Sexyabby:

*I hate when ugly people call other people ugly( like did u look in d mirror before leaving your house this morning)
*I hate when people smoke near me
*I hate when grown ass people picks out their nose in public (like use a tissue or get a room)
*I hate when white boys try to act/dress/talk like they're black (like don't u get it, u're WHITE)
*I hate when people scream out my name in public(like shut d hell up)
*I hate hypocrites(Nairaland is full of them)
*I hate people that thinks that they're always right
*I hate when someone pop their gum so loud in public(that shit is annoying)
*I hate when people open their mouth while eating( like close your gotdamn mouth)
*I hate when people spray their spit in my face while talking to me( ewwwww)
*I hate when people sneeze on me(that is nasty)
*I hate when some boys I just met try to touch my face(like I don't know where your hands have been)

ur list na die grin
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Sexyabby(f): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2007
mukina2:

your list na die grin
lol i know and i still got more
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Mandora(f): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2007
I hate it when pple just spit indiscriminately and when pple horn in d traffice 4 no just cause especially when it is obvious dat there's an obstruction
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by adetunrayo(f): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2008
i hate it when poeple talk to much
i dislike a room,kitchen,bathroom in disarray
i dont like open mouthed people
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by spikedcylinder: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2008
Soulpatrol, you hard o!!!

@topic
I can stand people farting next to me but please i beg you in the name of all the gods, do not bring your mouth odour near me!!!
I cannot stand unclean toilets, they always have to be spick and span!!!!
I cannot stand people who play yeye politics with me even when the truth is obvious, especially family members
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Stanozcom(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2008
. . . so many interesting opinions and people on Nairaland. . .
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by almondjoy(f): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2008
Dirty fingernails or nail biters

People who chew gum and make a popping sound like sluts on the street corners of Sunset Blvd!

Untidy places, unfolded clothes in a pile in any room

Dishes and silverware in the sink

Mildew on bathroom tiles

Commodes with specks of piss or shit in them

Nasty smells

People who can't make up their minds what they want in life

Dirty people. . .clothes, skin, hair and all.

Nasty girls and women who do not dispose of their used sanitary products for all to see in public restrooms angry

Harsh sounds you find in Nigeria. . .jarring sounds of metallic chairs against concrete, squeaky closet doors, blaring horns from motorists and Okada riders.

The site of open gutters
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by PrincessMo(f): 4:21pm On May 01, 2008
I ABHORR:  angry
* When someone finishes the cereal or milk or suga and don't say nothin
about it till I need sum.
* Havin my door (or any door) left open - I'm the opposite of claustrophobic)
* When people in Nigeria who haven't seen me for years ask me questions
like "what class are u now?" - MIND UR BEEZY!!
* Unannounced visitors when I go to Nigeria. . .ma parents make sure we don't
offer them even cold water to drink. . .fools!
* Being told I should be able to do summin because I'm black/african - I'll rip your f***in
face off for tellin me that shit!
* People that act funny, judge and/or pity me because I have a son and live with his
father without being married - GO FLUSH URSELF DOWN MA TOILET!
* Big spacious rooms - Please use up all the space man!
* Wrong grammer e.g.
Sexyabby:

*I hate people that thinks that they're always right
/quote]

I'm very sorry ma'am but people is plural so u can't say "thinks". THINK!
I saw it on another post. . .sorry to pick on urs. Please don't be offended!
*Talkin on the phone. . . except with ma baby's daddy, I hate long phone convos.

More to come when I remember. . .  tongue
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by iice(f): 1:47pm On May 05, 2008
Dirty toilets/bathroom. . .after secondary school, i can't stand them.
People chewing with mouths open and accompanying sound effects
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Gamine(f): 8:37pm On May 05, 2008
chewing noises,i could kill for this

high frequency sounds sha.
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by enque(f): 10:15am On May 07, 2008
i hate peeps who spit outta d window of a movin vehicle. yuk!!! its so disgusting
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by imike24: 10:16am On May 14, 2008
Yeah. Digusting!
[SIZE=1][FONT=arial]__________________
devices exercises patches pills pheromone computer dating education electronics hair remover travel [/SIZE][/FONT]
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Verycool: 12:12pm On May 14, 2008
People with no manners really do irritate me, (this includes table manners) but the most irritating is chewing noisily and talking with mouth full of food
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by iice(f): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2008
Cooked fish with bones or scales angry tongue
Crabs sometimes undecided
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Zequisha(f): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2008
Body odour. Total turn off cry
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by UmmRumy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
Large flying cockroaches really freak me out.
Squeezing toothpaste from d middle of d tube, guys chewing gum.
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by Olivialight(f): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
i hate dirty dudes,
wen ppl chew out loud,"must ppl knw u r eating something"
wen guyz paint der nails"i dnt get it"
hate odour of any kind
ppl dat v no control ova der mouth, esp wen is a guy.
Hate wen u ask sum1 sumtin dat he/ she knws u already knw d ans&dey lie 2 ur face.

Wen i remember more I will post agn
Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? by vm26: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2013
pple who pick their noses
and those who cough and spit in the road or in public
guys with stinking armpits
talkative men GREAT PUT OFF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gnld Super Gro Fertilizer For Fish Farming / History Of State Security Service (nigeria) / Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.