Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

It Is Hard For Me To Choose_ Bobrisky Asks Fans To Pick A Man For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Hard For Me To Choose_ Bobrisky Asks Fans To Pick A Man For Her (401 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria / Who Is The Biggest Girl Again?- Bobrisky Asks As He Shows Off 82 Million Naira / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Hard For Me To Choose_ Bobrisky Asks Fans To Pick A Man For Her by decentline: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nigerian controversial crossdresser Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju popularly known as Bobrisky has exposed how confused she was on social media concerning who to settle down with.
It is noteworthy that Bobrisky is a crossdresser but she posted pictures of two handsome men on her official Instagram handle. She wrote that she has affection for the both of them but she only wants to settle with a man.
Read the remaining part of the story by clicking on the below link. And check-out their names via the below link.

PunctualNewsBlog
http://punctualnewsblog..com/2020/11/it-is-hard-for-me-to-choose-bobrisky.html

(1) (Reply)

Popular Rapper Vector Reportedly Expecting Baby With Girlfriend / “you Are So Rude” – Erica Nlewedim Slams Kiddwaya On Sierra Leonian Tv / Wizkid, Burna Boy Make GQ Magazine’s ”best Albums Of 2020” List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.