Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania (41192 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Glare247(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foumi:
Systematic rigging, something Trump was leading with over 700k...Mr Trump take heart as the establishment really meant to get you out at all cost. Now, the Islamist terrorists including the
lifeless one in Aso Rock are rejoicing.

For ur mind ,u don make sense abii

Odee
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Le2money(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gbayii omo Ologo

Nazgul:
I've said this before an I'll say it again.

What did Trump do for Nigeria and Africa at large that most Nigerians are carrying his matter on their heads like firewood?

Trump never stepped foot inside any African country in his four years as president, he called Africa a shit hole, placed harsh visa policies on Nigeria.

Even came out openly to oppose Ngozi okonjo Iwela's appointment in WTO.

So I want to ask again what is it that Trump did that's making so many Nigerians ready to die for his re-election?

Is it that we love opression or what?

Congratulations Biden you deserve the white House.

[/b]Make I go dust my passport jare...na to japa be that[b]

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Princekay10: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foumi:
Systematic rigging, something Trump was leading with over 700k...Mr Trump take heart as the establishment really meant to get you out at all cost. Now, the Islamist terrorists including the lifeless one in Aso Rock are rejoicing.
sor
ry slowpoke it's very unfortunate that ur mental sense of thought is totally bankrupt take heart
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Princekay10: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foumi:
Systematic rigging, something Trump was leading with over 700k...Mr Trump take heart as the establishment really meant to get you out at all cost. Now, the Islamist terrorists including the lifeless one in Aso Rock are rejoicing.
sorry slowpoke it's very unfortunate that ur mental sense of reasoning is totally bankrupt take heart
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Oniolufemi: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
The end of Donald Trump is here. The one who has been against the africans many times. A new government shall be established. Congratulations to President BIDEN. It is clear that Trump can't become the US president. It's forBIDEN

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by lekki1444: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
7lives:

Good luck to you then.
One thing I know is that, God doesn't lie.
well you have to understand we know in part and prophesy in part meaning no prophet is going to get it right all the time. this is done by GOD so people dont develop big egos and start appropriating the power to their own effort. so the not getting it right all the time brings their ego down. imagine a guy who everything he says happens ? imagine the huge ego on that guy ? and so a true prophet will be based on the percentage of error. is he right 8 times out of 10 or is he right 1 time out of 10 ?

1 corinthians 13 vs 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Crazeworld(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

It is over for Donald trump

Hahhahha...that reminds me of the comedy skit by kalistus.....it is over...
If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarrr....i owe you something...but you must choose wisely...between a nord or cyberghost username and password so you can huzzle...or a paid pussy or parcel of weed or enough bottles...
Baba I sabi king Cali. I for like the Nord username.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by k2money(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
PAWG:
The funny part is Biden doesn’t even need Pennsylvania to win. Nevada alone would land him at 270.

He’s taken the lead in Georgia as well. Wow! K.O.
Still on 253 we need Pennsylvania and am happy he's leading by 98% of the votes counted. Georgia will be recounted. Votes from military and mail voting still dropping.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Takuruku4: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
My Friend Died In July 2019, Yet Texas Ballot Stated He Voted On The 24th Of October - Man Laments.
Ayandawrites Nov 5, 2020 6:10 PM
My Friend Died In July 2019, Yet Texas Ballot Stated He Voted On The 24th Of October - Man Laments.

It's no doubt that it's always during election day that they are various kind of pressure mounting on people who are in the position of power, and obviously no wanting to forfeit the seat as power obviously intoxicates people.

There is currently the United State election going on between the two most strongest candidate which are The current president donald trump and his opposition Joe biden, with things not looking too good for the incumbent president.

We had also heard news of a dead person being elected into power in America which could have been a technical issue, but this man's claims on Twitter seems to buttress and shed more light on certain issues in America.

An American who is identified as Kenny webster had taken to his social media to claim that a friend of his who goes by the name John walton had died on July 2019, yet according to Texas ballot organization, the same dead man voted on the 24th of October.

How can a dead man probably vote in an election, and to even state that the so called John walton voted in person, a user online had posted what she found to collaborate his story.

The user who was identified as "The Fuzz" Claimed that her grandmother also passed away over a decade ago, but apparently it was stated she voted early too.

There is no country which doesn't have their issues when it comes to politics and election of presidential candidate, but some countries are just worst than the other.

But the America system of mail in ballot would always have it's difficulties as a lot of manipulation could happen on technology basis and I really think they have to work on their aspect, before people loses faith in the system.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Oniolufemi: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
BIDEN is currently leading in all the remaining state. vote counting still ongoing and will end soon.
Congratulations BIDEN, the new US president.
#EndofTRUMP
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Oniolufemi: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
BIDEN is currently leading in all the remaining states. vote counting still ongoing and will end soon.
Congratulations BIDEN, the new US president.
#EndofTRUMP

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Arabiandude: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

If I do I will be encouraging something I'm sort of opposed to. But Google am. If you are good with Linux it should be a bit straightforward. Best to go with Alibaba though cos I don't trust those American companies
I clearly understand bro...
Thanks for the little info, I understand better now, I will do just that
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by mysticwarrior(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Joe Biden is unstoppable.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Offpoint1: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

It is over for Donald trump

Hahhahha...that reminds me of the comedy skit by kalistus.....it is over...
If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarrr....i owe you something...but you must choose wisely...between a nord or cyberghost username and password so you can huzzle...or a paid pussy or parcel of weed or enough bottles...
So youself na YAWA GANG... My G

Hala me nord

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Theboss100(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nazgul:

What did Trump do for Nigeria and Africa at large that most Nigerians are carrying his matter on their heads like firewood?

Trump never stepped foot inside any African country in his four years as president, he called Africa a shit hole, placed harsh visa policies on Nigeria.

So I want to ask again what is it that Trump did that's making so many Nigerians ready to die for his re-election?

Make I go dust my passport jare...na to japa be that
He was going to use his position to fight terrorists all over the world, to stop lazy people like you who wants to japa instead building your own house and that of your generation, u want to be a tenant in another person's house. They built American for years and made it great. They did not japa. You want to leave your house and run to another man's house. Don't you know that one day you will be sent packing Trump made everyone to realise, especially Africans that we can build our future only if we start fighting our common enemies Our Leaders
No you want to run like a coward that you are cus u believe Biden will not be tough. Una eye go clear what Biden will do if he gets to that white house. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Dust your passport and japa. Never come back.
One day Africa will RISE and you want have any future in her. She will reject you as you rejected her. Don't bother to quote me cus I am done talking.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by membranus: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
ochombia1:
I weep because of days ahead, if Biden wins.

Eeeyah!!!

That means you have 4 or 8 years of weeping ahead of you.

You have better dry your tears now before you go blind.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Offpoint1: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nazgul:

Make I go dust my passport jare...na to japa be that
They said he's a Christiangrin
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Intelcorei7: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Offpoint1:

They said he's a Christiangrin

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by chinchum(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
It is now over 9,000 votes with 98% of votes counted. It is getting worse and typically any US presidential candidate would have conceded by now.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by streetfabulous: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
: cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:
Trump was leading Pennsylvania with over 600k votes. Suddenly mail-in ballots that were to be counted days later overturned the lead and Biden is now winning. And many people accept it as normal and fair. [b]You want to tell me that only Democrats voted via mail-in ballots while republicans voted in the polling booths. [/b]Something fishy somewhere. Well Trump has stepped on many toes and some big guys want him out at all costs. He underestimated his adversaries in this elections.

You apparently don’t know what he’s been telling his cult members. To avoid the mail-in ballots.
Talk wetin you know.

If it’s by the people he offended, he should have been removed after he was impeached . In fact he has long overstayed in that White House. His Republican cronies were protecting him

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by israelp(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
chinchum:
It is now over 9,000 votes with 98% of votes counted. It is getting worse and typically any US presidential candidate would have conceded by now.
dis eletronic system of vote hv alot of fruad...majoy reason y biden is leading + trump ememies wil always find a way to pull him down.i c alot of frued here
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by kmaster007: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
israelp:
dis eletronic system of vote hv alot of fruad...majoy reason y biden is leading + trump ememies wil always find a way to pull him down.i c alot of frued here

The US does not use a universal system of voting.

Voting is organsied by county (Local government area to we Nigerians) and by state. Voting methods range from manual to electronic.

Voting methods vary from state to state, and sometimes within the same state.

Pennsylvania uses a mixture oof electronic and manual voting.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by playmaker10: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump is for Biden in White House
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by thatigboman: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
FRAUD! Trump was leading with over 800K votes in Pennsylvania, till they started they absentee ballot abracadabra voter fraud. Dumbocrats we'll see you at the Supreme Court cool
that u dont understand what absentee vote means doesnt make it fraud. Be guided.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by ofiko123(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Don't let Donald hear this. He can land you a dirty slap.

He will still win..he knows this himself.. He is just playing mind games..
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by CapitalCee(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
lekki1444:
here is another prophesy, Biden will either die or get some disease that incapacitates him in office and Harris will emerge as the USA president. A black woman

Same thing you idi.ots predicted for Buhari. When it failed. The criminal Nnamdi Cownu said he is Jubril from Sudan
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by lekki1444: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

Same thing you idi.ots predicted for Buhari. When it failed. The criminal Nnamdi Cownu said he is Jubril from Sudan
aint nobody predict nothing on buhari. go on with that mess
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by nadiq1: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Exactly...

thoollz:
Biden Don win this one sef. Trump made so many enemies. Some Nigerians want Trump to win whereas Legit citizens(Americans) want Biden. How would u feel if a Ghanaian tells you he wants Buhari to extend his tenure?
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by int0x80(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.