Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania (41250 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by snowland(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:
Trump was leading Pennsylvania with over 600k votes. Suddenly mail-in ballots that were to be counted days later overturned the lead and Biden is now winning. And many people accept it as normal and fair. You want to tell me that only Democrats voted via mail-in ballots while republicans voted in the polling booths. Something fishy somewhere. Well Trump has stepped on many toes and some big guys want him out at all costs. He underestimated his adversaries in this elections.

Trump himself told his supporters not to participate in mail-in vote. You cannot boycott a system and cry fowl if the same system you boycotted comes to bite you in the butt. Mind you, mail-in voting has been in practice since time immemorial, it only has much media coverage this period due to COVID-19 outbreak. Democrats were modest in their campaigns, avoiding massive gathering while Trump and his supporters threw caution into the wind and gathered like they were inn carnivals.
Trump shot himself in the foot asking his supporters to shun mail-in vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Neddstark: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
5thcolm:

FYI... i am a proud Christian too.

Based on the 3 reasons i gave in my comment, it is understandable why the difference is vast. Except you have a good reason to debunk any of the three reasons i gave.

The surprise here is how close this election race is.
Biden was expected to win in a landslide

My advise is, take you time and learn about laws that govern election laws in each US state

Thanks for your nice contributions. As for your last statement, I will reason that way if I got business staying there.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Charlieluvboy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

It is over for Donald trump

Hahhahha...that reminds me of the comedy skit by kalistus.....it is over...
If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarrr....i owe you something...but you must choose wisely...between a nord or cyberghost username and password so you can huzzle...or a paid pussy or parcel of weed or enough bottles...
nord or cyber cyberghost username

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Neddstark: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I feel for DJT though. I'm not a fan of his. But I loved what he stood for. As an underdog you can accomplish anything if you believe. And get enough people behind you. But ultimately he has proved that it's easy to get to the top. How you perform at the top is what determines if you will remain there.

Yeah he is a great man. An achiever with a loud mouth though. He will never be forgotten
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by KingAzari: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
doffman:
What about the angel coming from Africa?
Ahaaaaaaa

Some are trapped in Traffic at Ojuelegba while some other are smoking shisha in Maputo.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Basalt(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
zabuur:
Hmm

I always don't wanna believe this but, IS IT REALLY TRUE THAT ONCE IPOB SUPPORTS U, U CANT WIN ANYTHING?

I don't wanna believe it

Hahahahaha.
I am an Igbo guy but this really got me laughing so hard.
Could you please mention those IPOB supported that lost.
grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by bluefilm: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Damn!

It's all over.

Good bye Mr Trump.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Openbusiness: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
PHILipu1:

Trump asked his supporters not to vote by mail and I believe it was a mistake.

The physical votes were counted first and he was leading and the mail votes counted later and he lost.

No cheating there.
you guys just keep promoting fraud. So you want to tell me that 100% of the mail-in ballots were only Democrats? That's a big LIE. Democrats think they can pull off the biggest voting SCAM in the world and escape? grin See you at the Supreme Court, shikena!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR_XpJ287Iw

It's only the DemoNcratic that has thousands of thousands of DEAD VOTERS who "rise up" from the grave and vote grin
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/california-man-charged-mail-ballot-fraud-after-voting-his-dead-mother

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarrr....i owe you something...but you must choose wisely...between a nord or cyberghost username and password so you can huzzle...or a paid pussy or parcel of weed or enough bottles...

Sighted!!!
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
FRAUD! Trump was leading with over 800K votes in Pennsylvania, till they started they absentee ballot abracadabra voter fraud. Dumbocrats we'll see you at the Supreme Court cool

Coming from a fool who has never left his father's untarred village road
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by shegzhkn: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
ochombia1:
pray that you will not regret this, remember the days of sai baba

Mr. i ain't buhari fan at all, go through my posts and find out yourself infact if i see buhari one on one right now i will empty a whole magazine of M4a1 on him.

Take it from me, democracy won & why the fvck are folks from failed states supporting that racist nutjob ??
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Moikiitos: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/biden-election-pennsylvania-results-votes-b1642403.html

Hollywood movie loading for a new block buster movie on this US election 2020. Congrats to Burden in advance. His numbers and chances looks good to win it.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Openbusiness: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
8y88y8:

Coming from a fool who has never left his father's untarred village road
If you want to know who a fool is, just look in the mirror grin
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Alhamade(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
NICE TO LOOKING TO OOH

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Throwback: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foumi:
Systematic rigging, something Trump was leading with over 700k...Mr Trump take heart as the establishment really meant to get you out at all cost. Now, the Islamist terrorists including the lifeless one in Aso Rock are rejoicing.

Even political illiterates are allowed to have their say in a democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

Baba, na tools for huzzle nah. Before nko. Just bless me with cyberghost U&P. To me, that's the Independent variable, all those other ones wey you add for back are all Dependent variable(s).
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by joeGH: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
doffman:
What about the angel coming from Africa?
Ahaaaaaaa
My brother na traffic oo..Since the 80s I started talking about dis traffic wey dey Nigeria n else where in Africa. Now see am.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by lekki1444: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
abbey621:

This one was not revealed by the spirit but by the flesh grin grin grin. Biden wey don do immortality juju, rather make him die na his children dey die one by one.
ok bros angry grin
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

I'll take the parcel of weed please, I need a pick me up. LoL
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by ThatFairGuy: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Queseda:
You guys are celebrating too early. Wait for votes cast from Awka, Onitsha, Enugu, Umuahia, Owerri, and Abakaliki. You should know those are Trump's stronghold, I promise you Biden will bite his fingers by the time all these votes are added for Mazi Donalchukwu Trump cool
Where's the collation officer for those States, Mr Positive Davash222?
we're expecting you please grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
If you want to know who a fool is, just look in the mirror grin

Okay look at the nearest mirror in your locality and report back to me ASAP tongue
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Akayitzomu: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
we move

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by realestniggah: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
FRAUD! Trump was leading with over 800K votes in Pennsylvania, till they started they absentee ballot abracadabra voter fraud. Dumbocrats we'll see you at the Supreme Court cool

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by ebenezer202l(f): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nazgul:
I've said this before an I'll say it again.

What did Trump do for Nigeria and Africa at large that most Nigerians are carrying his matter on their heads like firewood?

Trump never stepped foot inside any African country in his four years as president, he called Africa a shit hole, placed harsh visa policies on Nigeria.

Even came out openly to oppose Ngozi okonjo Iwela's appointment in WTO.

So I want to ask again what is it that Trump did that's making so many Nigerians ready to die for his re-election?

Is it that we love opression or what?

Congratulations Biden you deserve the white House.

Make I go dust my passport jare...na to japa be that
three years later you'll come regretting this post for supporting this old sleep beast
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Dandiaz72(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:
Trump was leading Pennsylvania with over 600k votes. Suddenly mail-in ballots that were to be counted days later overturned the lead and Biden is now winning. And many people accept it as normal and fair. You want to tell me that only Democrats voted via mail-in ballots while republicans voted in the polling booths. Something fishy somewhere. Well Trump has stepped on many toes and some big guys want him out at all costs. He underestimated his adversaries in this elections.
What were you expecting?? Trump openly discredited "mail" voting and discouraged his supporters from using it,now you're crying foul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Golan007: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
zabuur:
Hmm

I always don't wanna believe this but, IS IT REALLY TRUE THAT ONCE IPOB SUPPORTS U, U CANT WIN ANYTHING?

I don't wanna believe it

This is a well known fact.

They always gravitate to anything against human interest.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Openbusiness: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
realestniggah:

Hahahaha
Gimme 10 more please, dis wan don full already cry
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
ebenezer202l:
three years later you'll come regretting this post for supporting this old sleep beast

Yeye talk. Why would he regret supporting Biden? What has Trump done for him that will make him regret supporting Biden?
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Golan007: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
ebenezer202l:

Sharap.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by kelvinatkins(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

Nord VPN Boss

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by pipnator00(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Biden likely to be in 300s electoral college. Most like 304..

As of yesterday, Wallstreet were betting on Biden's win. Dow jumped to higher highs and you know, once Wallstreet starts backing you, then you know you are good.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Skepticus: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
jimter44:
Trump can overturn the lead. A victory for Biden is a victory for lawless in the world. The world needs a tough American president like Mr Donald Trump.

This one is still in denial phase. Insanity setting in.

See a psychologist asap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.