Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Trikytee Appointed SSA To Governor Diri (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trikytee Appointed SSA To Governor Diri (Photo) (484 Views)

Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child / Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React / BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trikytee Appointed SSA To Governor Diri (Photo) by Despirado121(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Big Brother Naija star Trikytee has been appointed senior special assistant to Bayelsa State Governor Douye Diri.

Trikytee disclosed this on social media on Friday, saying it was an honour.

“I want to thank His Excellency the Executive Governor of Bayelsa State. Senator Douye Diri on my appointment as Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of Bayelsa State…What an Honour, I am grateful,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHP2jJwsFee/?igshid=cbq0kknvxxct

Igbere TV reports that the governor’s spokesman Daniel Alabrah confirmed the appointment in a text message on Friday. He said Trikytee’s portfolio was yet to be announced as of press time.

Born Timmy Sinclair, Trikytee shared the same message on his Instagram page with a picture of himself and the governor.

His colleagues including Laycon, Vee, Wathoni and Lilo congratulated him on his appointment.

Meanwhile, Nengi was appointed senior special assistant on the girl child to Diri.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370704/trikytee-appointed-ssa-governor-diri-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Trikytee Appointed SSA To Governor Diri (Photo) by RedPhoenix: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Has Bayelsa state government lost its mind. Tomorrow you start to find reasons why Bayelsa is less glorious. Go and look for your young intellectuals and place them where they should be and not all these undecided

Screw you guys undecided

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Reacts Amidst Clash Over Next Rated Artiste As Omah Lay Drops New EP / "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God / Pilot Commander Nishant Singh Found Dead In Arabia Sea (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.