Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry (29075 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by DenreleDave(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Studyinchina200:
Lol I live in China and make over 2 million naira monthly as an MC working in a night club.

Do you need evidence?

Stop underrating China ooo. Most of the whites working here don’t even want to go back to their countries.

Wow.. Really
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Cousin9999: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
That's like banning someone from playing in a dumpster.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Liwenjing(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Why should I go to China when am already in China with my wechat/ courier format/alipay
If you are a niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarr
I know my baby girls on nairaland will not understand that statement...their own is to sit in front of our benz and Lexus

You must be into mini importation business
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Donspicey: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lovelies1:
Please guys don't let USA presidential election confuse you

I think eyes should be on Great Britain

First throne Babylon
Second throne Persia/medes
Third Greece/Rome
Fourth Great Britain or better still United kingdom

Britain according to report colonize almost 80-90% of the nation's in the world

Please don't quote me without opinion of your
And shut up, if you don't have any meaningful say

So wen will the world come to an end?
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by abatically(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sleekfingers:

can u compare china with this backward country? I believe u know that the chinese among the world power......economy and developments....... China is far ahead of nigeria......

Is this even a comparison? We borrow money from China, most of the construction and electrical materials we use here are from china. Yes some people are saying ordinary china lol. Even the US cannot call china ordinary.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by femijay8271(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Imagine a Nigeria where everyone consciously decides to stop using Anything made in China. China is the blueprint of the antichrist for the new world order agenda. There is a reason why they are called the dragon naton. Its deep if you know what i am talking about . Please if you are not spiritual enough to understand this, DON'T QUOTE ME.

hmmm, my pastor said the same thing about this China when I attended last week Bible study but he never go deeply inside.
can u pls tell me know
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by abatically(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Omezif:
People are fearing to go to china i don't think their country worth to go.

That is for those that just want to go there for greener pastures or hustle without any plans. But there are hundreds of thousands of Nigeria businessmen that can't do without china for their business. If u know u know.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
No worry, this is small compared to what China will do if Biden wins.

You will know why its better to have a loud mouth like Trump.

Kudos to Trump for his China and general foreign policy. Was very effective against China& very well protected American interests. It would have been good to have 4 more years of that in order to keep China in check. But in all honesty, Trump is his own undoing. If he looses d election, it's because he did a few things that put him against some voters in d country. For instance, he was definitely going to loose a large proportion of black votes& sympathisers of BLM due to his shabby & unsympathetic handling of d George Floyd issue. I love his candour& anti-establishment stance, but he should have shown sympathy when needed& strength were needed in order to balance things. If he had sympathised with BLM, dem no born Biden well to win Trump. Biden is a phony but here we are. Trump didn't sow d right seeds

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by IamBlanco(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Why should I go to China when am already in China with my wechat/ courier format/alipay
If you are a niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarr
I know my baby girls on nairaland will not understand that statement...their own is to sit in front of our benz and Lexus

Chief... Abeg I go like connect with you.
abelonik@gmail.com please send me a message.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Available247: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump or no Trump, America and China will always be 5&6
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Jeromejnr(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
lexy2014:

Kudos to Trump for his China and general foreign policy. Was very effective against China& very well protected American interests. It would have been good to have 4 more years of that in order to keep China in check. But in all honesty, Trump is his own undoing. If he looses d election, it's because he did a few things that put him against some voters in d country. For instance, he was definitely going to loose a large proportion of black votes& sympathisers of BLM due to his shabby & unsympathetic handling of d George Floyd issue. I love his candour& anti-establishment stance, but he should have shown sympathy when needed& strength were needed in order to balance things. If he had sympathised with BLM, dem no born Biden to win Trump. Biden is a phony but here we are. Trump didn't sow d right seeds

Finally, someone who is rational and has sense.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by GallantDuke(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

I wanna go China and do something further in Tech, I wanna learn science, I want to be great and don't wanna stuck in this backyard country
No one said you should stuck in this backyard country
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Collegelove: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
The Chinese cheesy
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by AreaFada2: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

Who wan go China b4?

Why wud I choose to go to China where I may end up in their mining field las Las.. Your people go think say u Don die but u dey for their mine field with hard labor and no escape route...

Congo over China anyday any time twice as tall..

grin cheesy grin Wuhan is the tourist rave of the moment.

You spread Covid-19 to the world, then you ban people. At times I almost support Trump bashing of China.
I nor blame them.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Lovelies1: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Godmademan:
Pls throw more light on this

The first kingdom Babylon was Nebuchadnezzar himself, he had kings of nation at his finger tip, even God said through Daniel, (Daniel 2:37-38, 4:22)

But after Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon was another inferior to Babylon, Persia and medes but more on Persia (Second kingdom) not that popular (Daniel 2:39, 8:3-4)

Third kingdom went out from that continent to another continent Greece and Rome but more on Greece (Daniel 2:39, 8:5-cool, the Greek reign was even evident in the time when Jesus was in the world.

The Greek form the Roman church called Catholic, but input some things, but Greece lose and in the process never held it to any of the country lineage (Daniel 11:4, 8:cool spiritually inherited by another empire which is the final empire

Great Britain was describe as the iron, it strike anywhere it want, they nearly colonize the Chinese but could only hold Hong Kong before releasing it to China, they colonize almost 85% of the world, Britain looks like a country that is no longer strong but akin to the saying (it was , now it's not, yet will come - (Revelation 17:cool) it will the whole nation unaware
And people will marvel at it

Head of statute made of pure gold
Babylon was the head so it needed no other country to align with

Chest and arms of silver
That's why we see Persia and medes

Belly and thighs of bronze
That's why we see Greece and Rome

It's legs of iron it's feet partly iron and clay
Here represent Great Britain creating alliance with another country

Any smiley is verse 8

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by marisdgreat(f): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Glorified yahoo guy
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by IamBlanco(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
obynoceaser:

Guy send me ur number make I chat u for Wassup via Wechat update

I like connect with you.

abelonik@gmail.com
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by AreaFada2: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
lexy2014:

Kudos to Trump for his China and general foreign policy. Was very effective against China& very well protected American interests. It would have been good to have 4 more years of that in order to keep China in check. But in all honesty, Trump is his own undoing. If he looses d election, it's because he did a few things that put him against some voters in d country. For instance, he was definitely going to loose a large proportion of black votes& sympathisers of BLM due to his shabby & unsympathetic handling of d George Floyd issue. I love his candour& anti-establishment stance, but he should have shown sympathy when needed& strength were needed in order to balance things. If he had sympathised with BLM, dem no born Biden to win Trump. Biden is a phony but here we are. Trump didn't sow d right seeds
I don't like many Trump policies but the guy did what he said he would do during campaign, that he was elected on.

He alienated African-Americans when a middle way or moderate position would have suffice.

He fought just about everyone when silence would have buried some issues naturally.

He could have been more cautious and statesman like on many occasions but he wasn't.

The Jerusalem move wasn't necessary so close to election year. Basic caution during Covid-19 relying on science on his part would have mitigated his failure in handling it.

If he loses, he would have just thrown it away because he had a massive chance to win.

Biden has nothing to offer. People are voting for him for return to moderate politics that is neither here nor there. Voting against Trump basically.

I prefer people to complete their 8 years in office before we take stock.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by lastempero: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lovelies1:
Please guys don't let USA presidential election confuse you

I think eyes should be on Great Britain

First throne Babylon
Second throne Persia/medes
Third Greece/Rome
Fourth Great Britain or better still United kingdom

Britain according to report colonize almost 80-90% of the nation's in the world

Please don't quote me without opinion of your
And shut up, if you don't have any meaningful say

And they suddenly wants to leave Eu
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by fashrola(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Johnsinia:
China is still a developing country Mr man

Are you kidding me Mr. Man? lol

Go back and read your books
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Lovelies1: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
lastempero:

And they suddenly wants to leave Eu

Yes,

They are about to fulfill the prophecy

They once were, now they're not, yet will come (Revelation 17: cool

They dominate the world before going to oblivion by equating themselves to members of EU now they want to come back

I wrote verse eight never a smiley
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by lastempero: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Built2last:
Gbagam

All of you saying who want China should try and travel out a little. The world is for exploration.

China is many years ahead of Europe and America in development. What my eye saw, mouth no fit talk am.

Why do you think U.S is fighting China. U.S prides itself as the best economy but China's economy operates in Ghost mode. They are ahead guys and if you have money, visit China. you will curse all African leaders.

Almost everything used in Europe is made in China, Puma, Nike, most corporations have their production sites in China. they ship to you and you won't know that the Nike you are rocking was made in China.

we have Borrowed from China and Brazil, Abeg when are we borrowing from Malawi?

In terms of human living china is donkey years behind, u think say na tall building and fake products be development. When your people are fleeing to Europe and america to get a feel of what life is. For esponiage, china carry cup for that one , they are just been smart but they have peaked and in the next 5years they are suppose to be fighting for relevance. Their only saviour will be democrats winning.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by sazdon: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
undecidedwho wants go there B4 imagine China banning us when we should be the one banning them undecidedwho wants go there B4 imagine China banning us when we should be the one banning them
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by lastempero: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
lexy2014:

Kudos to Trump for his China and general foreign policy. Was very effective against China& very well protected American interests. It would have been good to have 4 more years of that in order to keep China in check. But in all honesty, Trump is his own undoing. If he looses d election, it's because he did a few things that put him against some voters in d country. For instance, he was definitely going to loose a large proportion of black votes& sympathisers of BLM due to his shabby & unsympathetic handling of d George Floyd issue. I love his candour& anti-establishment stance, but he should have shown sympathy when needed& strength were needed in order to balance things. If he had sympathised with BLM, dem no born Biden well to win Trump. Biden is a phony but here we are. Trump didn't sow d right seeds

Valuable points there, the reckless Chinese people have suddenly found their tiny feets with trump loosing.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

Who wan go China b4?

Why wud I choose to go to China where I may end up in their mining field las Las.. Your people go think say u Don die but u dey for their mine field with hard labor and no escape route...

Congo over China anyday any time twice as tall..

my beautiful sweet adenrele
marry me please let it pain helinues
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by erospecial: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good for the Igbo abino in charge of ncdc who bought the expensive coronavirus from China.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by YhungJoe(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

bro me go like learn ooo,
I be niggarrr too ooo
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Lamanii22(f): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Lol omo yahoo
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Kenn55: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rugaria:

Ignorant talk... Travel, una no go travel. If you know the opportunities available for emigrants in China , you won't be here talking anyhow. Do you even know that there are many young Nigerians, who left to China without up to a thousand dollars in their pockets but are today factory owners in China? Is Nigeria better than America or Britain whose citizens are swamming all Chinese cities job hunting?

Hmmmm.

Total number of all foreigners in China is just over 900,000. This is even less than the number of foreigners in Nigeria.
The number of Chinese in the USA alone is more than 3.5 million. The number of Chinese living all over the world is more than the population of Holland, Denmark and Sweden combined. So i don't think you know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Codes151(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Built2last:
Gbagam

All of you saying who want China should try and travel out a little. The world is for exploration.

China is many years ahead of Europe and America in development. What my eye saw, mouth no fit talk am.

Why do you think U.S is fighting China. U.S prides itself as the best economy but China's economy operates in Ghost mode. They are ahead guys and if you have money, visit China. you will curse all African leaders.

Almost everything used in Europe is made in China, Puma, Nike, most corporations have their production sites in China. they ship to you and you won't know that the Nike you are rocking was made in China.

we have Borrowed from China and Brazil, Abeg when are we borrowing from Malawi?
where in Europe did you visit? China boy
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Rugaria: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kenn55:

Hmmmm.

Total number of all foreigners in China is just over 900,000. This is even less than the number of foreigners in Nigeria.
The number of Chinese in the USA alone is more than 3.5 million. The number of Chinese living all over the world is more than the population of Holland, Denmark and Sweden combined. So i don't think you know what you are talking about.
The way you guys juggle facts to suit your narratives can be funny sometimes. China has a population of over 1.5 billion people. Used to be a Communist behemoth but now a thriving capitalist state , you would expect some citizens to be already entrenched outside during the communist era.. A province in China is more than "Holland, Denmark and Sweden combined", so why won't you see more Chinese than other Asians outside, just like you see Iindians? Lots of foriegners with different skill sets moving in on daily basis. In fact, at a point, Guangdong had close to 300,000 Nigerians! Just Nigerians. Many English speaking teachers, many exchange students, many manufacturers starting up shops in China for obvious reasons. You can choose to argeu, what I just told you is a fact I'm very conversant with..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukraine: 368 Trapped Nigerian Students Drink, Cook With Snow, Ice / FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight / Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.