Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry (29056 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Rugaria: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Built2last:
Gbagam

All of you saying who want China should try and travel out a little. The world is for exploration.

China is many years ahead of Europe and America in development. What my eye saw, mouth no fit talk am.

Why do you think U.S is fighting China. U.S prides itself as the best economy but China's economy operates in Ghost mode. They are ahead guys and if you have money, visit China. you will curse all African leaders.

Almost everything used in Europe is made in China, Puma, Nike, most corporations have their production sites in China. they ship to you and you won't know that the Nike you are rocking was made in China.

we have Borrowed from China and Brazil, Abeg when are we borrowing from Malawi?

Lol,
Folks need to travel.. ., Was moving around Tinhe district in Guangzhou with a German friend few years back and her mouth was spread wide open all through... China is stunning! Just visit and receive humility..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Fresh9870: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Why should I go to China when am already in China with my wechat/ courier format/alipay
If you are a niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarr
I know my baby girls on nairaland will not understand that statement...their own is to sit in front of our benz and Lexus
chairman, wetin dey sup, nack me update na
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by alabo1: 12:15am On Nov 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

Who wan go China b4?

Why wud I choose to go to China where I may end up in their mining field las Las.. Your people go think say u Don die but u dey for their mine field with hard labor and no escape route...

Congo over China anyday any time twice as tall..

The level of ignorance exhibited on this platform beats imagination. Please educate yourself. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by NOSDAVID: 12:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Its laughable that China that infected the world of covid19 is now banning other countries including Nigeria from entering China

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Yankee101: 2:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Bar China too

Simple
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by rosebuzz(f): 3:42am On Nov 07, 2020
kennyz247:
weytn we want use China do when USA sure for us....
God bless our in coming president Biden...
When will they open US embassy in Nigeria pls?
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Kenn55: 4:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Rugaria:

The way you guys juggle facts to suit your narratives can be funny sometimes. China has a population of over 1.5 billion people. Used to be a Communist behemoth but now a thriving capitalist state , you would expect some citizens to be already entrenched outside during the communist era.. A province in China is more than "Holland, Denmark and Sweden combined", so why won't you see more Chinese than other Asians outside, just like you see Iindians? Lots of foriegners with different skill sets moving in on daily basis. In fact, at a point, Guangdong had close to 300,000 Nigerians! Just Nigerians. Many English speaking teachers, many exchange students, many manufacturers starting up shops in China for obvious reasons. You can choose to argeu, what I just told you is a fact I'm very conversant with..

Oga, you are exaggerating. There is no how close to 300,000 Nigerians will be living in the whole of China not to talk of a city. Show us the data

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by EmekaBlue(m): 6:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Studyinchina200:
Lol I live in China and make over 2 million naira monthly as an MC working in a night club.

Do you need evidence?

Stop underrating China ooo. Most of the whites working here don’t even want to go back to their countries.
酒吧
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by mukthar2000(m): 6:25am On Nov 07, 2020
Sleekfingers:

wetin nigeria dey manufacture? Even the europeans cant compete with the chinese......in terms of manufacturing.........and chinese all the devil that the whole cant do without......how many nigerians can afford to buy european and american products......99% of things used in yours are probably made from china......tell me say i dey lie
yeah its true brother, despite the fact that most of their products are refurbish to damage the increase price of other country product in market for someone like me and to be able to avoid it, but that doesn't mean they should oppresse our peoples in their country and bands Nigerians not to enter,

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by WoundedLamb: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2020
Kenn55:

Oga, you are exaggerating. There is no how close to 300,000 Nigerians will be living in the whole of China not to talk of a city. Show us the data

Well, you're right and that is simply cause of the language barrier. We have more than 300,000 Nigerisns in the US according to the last census and more than 50,000 in Canada. I guess his point is that population is a logical reason why Chinese, Indians, Nigerians, etc. seem to be everywhere abroad. My cents.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by alexola20(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by rainmon(f): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

I blame the Nigerians who work there. I WILL RATHER REMAIN JOBLESS THAN TO EVER WORK FOR ANY ASIAN DEVIL.

I work here in Jakarta. Previously my company employed many Indians and Australians, but since the pandemic many have been forced to work at home. I am a black woman, but I think Indonesians are the sweetest people on earth. I feel much safer here than in my home country.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by haryomikun(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Built2last:
Gbagam

All of you saying who want China should try and travel out a little. The world is for exploration.

China is many years ahead of Europe and America in development. What my eye saw, mouth no fit talk am.

Why do you think U.S is fighting China. U.S prides itself as the best economy but China's economy operates in Ghost mode. They are ahead guys and if you have money, visit China. you will curse all African leaders.

Almost everything used in Europe is made in China, Puma, Nike, most corporations have their production sites in China. they ship to you and you won't know that the Nike you are rocking was made in China.

we have Borrowed from China and Brazil, Abeg when are we borrowing from Malawi?

They’re years ahead and yet, with more than 800 million citizens than the US still lag behind in trillions of dollars in GDP.

Ghost mode koor, ghost mode ni!

The development of an economy stems from its ability to innovate. All China can do is copy or make better copies and not innovate. Save your tutorials for those who know nothing of economics.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by DavidEsq(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2020
Lovelies1:

You are talking about civilization

Civilization is different from power dominion or colony

Many nation's listen to the order of the king of Babylon

And don't quote pass the Bible, God said through Daniel that Babylon is the head and didn't mention Egypt
I'm not quoting past the Bible oga. History and the Bible have a meeting point but that fact that the Bible dis not mention all of history, doesn't mean that prior to Babylon, there was no government whose rulership stretched to the ends of the Earth. Simple. Daniel didn't say Babylon was the first. He said Babylon represented the head. True Bible students would agree that world powers had earlier existed before Babylon. It's not a matter of sentiment. It's a matter of truth and no matter how we want to be on the side of sentiment, we would not change what's obvious. Even ISIS agreed that Assyria was once a world power, spreading their religion of paganism worldwide.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Lovelies1: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2020
DavidEsq:

I'm not quoting past the Bible oga. History and the Bible have a meeting point but that fact that the Bible dis not mention all of history, doesn't mean that prior to Babylon, there was no government whose rulership stretched to the ends of the Earth. Simple. Daniel didn't say Babylon was the first. He said Babylon represented the head. True Bible students would agree that world powers had earlier existed before Babylon. It's not a matter of sentiment. It's a matter of truth and no matter how we want to be on the side of sentiment, we would not change what's obvious. Even ISIS agreed that Assyria was once a world power, spreading their religion of paganism worldwide.

You are shifting from goalposts. Nobody talk about civilization, Egypt and many other countries arise, Even after Babylon, Persia Greece but non was dominion like them, they invade your land, fight you to the bone till you submit to their dictatorship rule, just as Britain force the almagation of Nigeria against the will of the people.

So this empires have say, they don't dialogue with any country. They take everything by force. Do you hear of any country no matter how strong seize some percentage of the world and dictate how they should run their affairs.

The Israelites pay taxes to ceasar of Roman empire
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by DavidEsq(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2020
Lovelies1:

You are shifting from goalposts. Nobody talk about civilization, Egypt and many other countries arise, Even after Babylon, Persia Greece but non was dominion like them, they invade your land, fight you to the bone till you submit to their dictatorship rule, just as Britain force the almagation of Nigeria against the will of the people.

So this empires have say, they don't dialogue with any country. They take everything by force. Do you hear of any country no matter how strong seize some percentage of the world and dictate how they should run their affairs.

The Israelites pay taxes to ceasar of Roman empire
And u think the Assyrians didn't do that? Check ur history pls. The Ejyptians used economic power to bend the world to their desires. Ejypt gave food to every damn country in the whole world at a time and this caused them to own virtually every land that mattered or interested them, making the Pharoahs have a very large kingdom spreading worldwide. How do u think the Pharoahs discovered astrology from the East?
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Johnsinia(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
fashrola:

Are you kidding me Mr. Man? lol

Go back and read your books

You can't compare yourself with me Mr Man... China is a developing country... the least you can do is to go and verify.
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Godmademan(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lovelies1:

The first kingdom Babylon was Nebuchadnezzar himself, he had kings of nation at his finger tip, even God said through Daniel, (Daniel 2:37-38, 4:22)

But after Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon was another inferior to Babylon, Persia and medes but more on Persia (Second kingdom) not that popular (Daniel 2:39, 8:3-4)

Third kingdom went out from that continent to another continent Greece and Rome but more on Greece (Daniel 2:39, 8:5-cool, the Greek reign was even evident in the time when Jesus was in the world.

The Greek form the Roman church called Catholic, but input some things, but Greece lose and in the process never held it to any of the country lineage (Daniel 11:4, 8:cool spiritually inherited by another empire which is the final empire

Great Britain was describe as the iron, it strike anywhere it want, they nearly colonize the Chinese but could only hold Hong Kong before releasing it to China, they colonize almost 85% of the world, Britain looks like a country that is no longer strong but akin to the saying (it was , now it's not, yet will come - (Revelation 17:cool) it will the whole nation unaware
And people will marvel at it

Head of statute made of pure gold
Babylon was the head so it needed no other country to align with

Chest and arms of silver
That's why we see Persia and medes

Belly and thighs of bronze
That's why we see Greece and Rome

It's legs of iron it's feet partly iron and clay
Here represent Great Britain creating alliance with another country

Any smiley is verse 8
thanks. But I was only thinking of Nigerian when my I saw this line... "it was , now it's not, yet will come"
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by darfay: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
rainmon:

I work here in Jakarta. Previously my company employed many Indians and Australians, but since the pandemic many have been forced to work at home. I am a black woman, but I think Indonesians are the sweetest people on earth. I feel much safer here than in my home country.

Is there any form of religious intimidation towards non Muslims? How about womens rights?
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by chatinent: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2020
poshestmina:
Useless racists.
We should be one to ban their rotten and disease infested lives.
Can a shithole ban?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home / Ukraine: 368 Trapped Nigerian Students Drink, Cook With Snow, Ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.