Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta (1262 Views)

"Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead / EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by Mykelhendriz: 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dayvon Daquan Bennett, known professionally as King Von, was an American rapper from Chicago, Illinois. He was signed to Lil Durk's record label, Only the Family and Empire Distribution...

He was shot last night together with two of his childhood friends (who died on the spot) in a night club in Atlanta, after a fight with another American rapper Quando Rondo... He was declared dead today 6:00pm WAT age 26 years...
The Atlanta police claim they were responsible for his death to calm the tensions, but cctv footage shows that he was not shot by the cops but was shot by an opposite gang member... the police later came out to clear the air that they (the police) was not responsible for his death...
He is the third popular rapper to die by gunshot in a space of 11 months after pop smoke and lil mirlo was shot dead in February and July respectively... he is survived by three children.. two girls and a boy...

May his gentle soul Rest In Peace

Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by TossTos: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Illuminati geng Set awon Paul Walker May Your Soul Rest In Peace .
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by Freestainworld(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2020
American's and gun+gang= wasted life.
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by IamCeazer(m): 12:25am On Nov 07, 2020
America and gangsta rap b lyk 5 & 6. R.I.P Young blood
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by Temitopemo6e6(m): 1:17am On Nov 07, 2020
They killing themselves. Black man problem.
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by Okwuazi930(m): 2:33am On Nov 07, 2020
That's what you get when gun is legalized.
U.s and gang war are like bread and butter from time immemorial.
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by Karlovich: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2020
You won't see woke celebrities say anything about this or that his black life mattered.
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by Modecaih: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2020
serve your lord God in the days of your youth,,,why do they keep deing young,,,rip to him
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by 2cribz: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2020
Gang bang. Califonia urbanly deadly,chicago rurally mote deadly They never learn.
Live by the gun,die by the gun.
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by UDUJ(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2020
Too many guns in the US.

An average of 2 out of 3 homes in the US have guns (firearms) undecided
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by NOwazobia: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Me myself, and I. Is a pity.
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by AudioNews(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fastest way 2 die is 2 becom a Musician in America,
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in dem
Re: Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta by IhateRetards: 5:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Oh King Von, RIP nd I just started lovin his music

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Teacher Arrested For Sexually Exploiting 16-year-old Student In Borno / Family Killed And Buried Their Son For Being Too Stubborn In Imo State / I Didn’t Penetrate My Step-daughter, I Only Brushed The Tip – Man Says | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.