Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch (53036 Views)

Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) / #KenyaDecides2022: IEBC Records 56.17% Turnout, Even Before The Close Of Voting / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by ORIENTATION101: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I had the Privilege to go through some Comments on the topic about Trump losing and I was Laughing !

I was Laughing because I See so Much innocent young minds who do not know neither do they under the times and Seasons..

The Bible says " My People Perish For lack of Knowledge "

If you, Commenting this and that, Knew and Understood the times, you will Declare 21 days Dry Fasting and Prayers for Trump to returned as President!!

O My GOD Have Mercy on the People!!
O GOD Have Mercy!!

I say this again! The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period For the USA and the World at Large!
Trump should be a Prayer Point For Everyone because his Presidency is Delaying certain Things from Hitting this Earth..

I Pray your Eyes be opened..

For the Believers ( both the Wise and the Foolish), these days I see so Many Foolish Believers! Sit up! Buckle up! Oil your Lamps!
Be Ready! Live Ready!!

oponu would trump be america president for life

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by ivolt: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2020
matrix199:
There's something about 'America' that depicts entertainment. Even her election is as entertaining as her movies.
But you would have been cursing Nigeria at every opportunity. Whatever spell the white man casted on you people is quite strong. You are even afraid to criticise a clearly flawed process.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by alabo1: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I had the Privilege to go through some Comments on the topic about Trump losing and I was Laughing !

I was Laughing because I See so Much innocent young minds who do not know neither do they under the times and Seasons..

If you, Commenting this and that, Knew and Understood the times, you will Declare 21 days Dry Fasting and Prayers for Trump to returned as President!!

O GOD Have Mercy!!

I say this again! The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period For the USA and the World at Large!
Trump should be a Prayer Point For Everyone because his Presidency is Delaying certain Things from Hitting this Earth..

For the Believers ( both the Wise and the Foolish), these days I see so Many Foolish Believers! Sit up! Buckle up! Oil your Lamps!
Be Ready! Live Ready!!

Confirmed lunatic. The state of your mind frightens me. There is no hope for your delusional state.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by NwokoloOwa: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Hogwash
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by loswhite(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

O GOD Have Mercy!!

Be Ready! Live Ready!!

This is just madness

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Marxizm: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Trump has finally got a case study to argue his election fraud claim at the Supreme Court.

6 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by kellybently(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2020
PedroEastman:
Wow , let’s see how it goes
Today is my birthday show me love abeg
Fidelity bank

Sent you 100 naira discription endsar

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Remii(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2020
Racoon:
This is indeed the most disputed & controversial election in the histroy of the US.
on which statistics or authority are you declaring that? Florida recount is still fresh
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Tareq1105: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2020
Racoon:
This is indeed the most disputed & controversial election in the histroy of the US.

Walahi, Trump has been rigged out with these machines. No wonder Trump was claiming that Democratic Party had perfected plan to rig him out.

8 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2020
6000 votes is not enough to beat biden in michigan. Let's see what happens
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Basicend: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2020
naijaking1:
Soon, we will find Biden votes mistakenly switched to Trump.

They are very overrated people, and hypocrites.

Even Nigerian presidential election doesn't drag like this. .

Na Lord Laggard computer them dey use, they keep finding ways to manipulate and destroy the whole process.

Trump has an African man mentality, but Biden is also a deep conspirator. His emergence may not favor America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by djbuobley69(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2020

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2020
EVideos:

https://thepostmillennial.com/software-glitch-caused-6-000-republican-votes-to-swing-democrat-in-michigan-county?fbclid=IwAR069LBqifqu6MVVdCEq02Y2MuseTgPgyA4GpCIpJAzdgS214Spd8Sayvhw

When Trump is talking people will be thinking that he does not know what he's saying. He speaks the truth raw.
Can you see the malpractice?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by texazzpete(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

O GOD Have Mercy!!

Be Ready! Live Ready!!

You are ignorant.

Imagine shilling for a man who hasn’t read the Bible, a serial adulterer, cheat and liar as a ‘Christian’.

Anyway, I suggest you come to terms with his defeat. Biden will be sworn in January next year. Cheers.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by chris51(f): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialAwol:
But they've called Michigan for Biden.

What will they do now?

Don't mind them and Fake News. Once election is called, it doesn't flip again.
That's why Pennsylvania is still pending until all legitimate votes are counted

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2020
prekumohtim:

When Trump is talking people will be thinking that he does not know what he's saying. He speaks the truth raw.
Can you see the malpractice?
It is fake news propaganda.

Trump has no case

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2020
EVideos:

https://thepostmillennial.com/software-glitch-caused-6-000-republican-votes-to-swing-democrat-in-michigan-county?fbclid=IwAR069LBqifqu6MVVdCEq02Y2MuseTgPgyA4GpCIpJAzdgS214Spd8Sayvhw
Trumpeters will be celebrating, thinking Trump is now leading in Michigan, they conveniently failed to see the "county" part. Trump is gonna get the plummeting of his life!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by tsmat(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2020
our brothers from the other side will masturbate on this tread today.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2020
jamace:
Recount, Recount, Recount LOADING..... grin
First of all this news is fake.

And there will be no recount in Michigan

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Lordkratus(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

I was Laughing because I See so Much innocent young minds who do not know neither do they understand the times and Seasons..

O GOD Have Mercy!!

Be Ready! Live Ready!!

shut up dude. Take your mercy period to borno state. Fake online pastor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

I was Laughing because I See so Much innocent young minds who do not know neither do they understand the times and Seasons..

O GOD Have Mercy!!

Be Ready! Live Ready!!

So touching! ! If they had known , even the Lord of Glory wouldn't have been crucified

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by adecz: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2020
PedroEastman:
Fidelity bank

Send your card number & pin.. cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by freshvine(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2020
PedroEastman:
Fidelity bank

Is your bank account also celebrating? grin

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2020
texazzpete:

. You need to read the links you post. Your news says it’s more likely to be human error, and thus the nonsense about it being due to software that’s in use all around the country is just wrong.

There will be a recount, and Biden will still win resoundingly
The news is even fake they have already clarified it it is false.

There will be no recount in Michigan

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by WeRblessed(f): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2020
baby124:
Fake news.

Please this is not a fake news

4 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by udemzyudex(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2020
fujirice:

Don’t mind them.
For them to believe there’s a gang up against Trump means there’s something wrong with Trump.
Like someone said, you can’t successfully rig someone who has massive followership out in an election where his opponent is not popular or not liked/preferred by the people.

Same thing happened to Jonathan oga chill.

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by FuckOsuPigs: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Biden does not need Michigan to win abeg.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by AreaFada2: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Mods. Be careful what you push to FP.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Adakintroy: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

O GOD Have Mercy!!

Be Ready! Live Ready!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by fowlyansh181(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2020
Just so you know this is fake news

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by angelEmade: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2020
Uchesis:

Mr Righteous, stop hating muslims

I am a Christian like you
you are a Muslim.
my advise to you is to be wary of the Muslim extremists destroying your religion...
they won't spare you if they get you. and it doesn't matter if you know the whole quoran or not

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.