Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch (53027 Views)

Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) / #KenyaDecides2022: IEBC Records 56.17% Turnout, Even Before The Close Of Voting / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by bluefilm: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Sadly, I'm beginning to think this too.

Why does that make you sad?

Economically speaking, Trump performed more in 47 months for America more than Joe Biden has done for America in 47 years!!!

7 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Dididrumz(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2020
9gerian:
Surprisingly true shocked

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gop-chairwoman-says-software-glitch-tallied-thousands-of-republican-votes-as-democrat.amp

Correct guy

rottennaija:

If your news had any semblance of truth, fox New would have carried it. This is fake new.

What do You have to say now?

2 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by peacettw: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

Why not add copied cos your post is exactly the same as the replies in Trump's twitter page

7 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by victorazyvictor(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Racoon:
This is indeed the most disputed & controversial election in the histroy of the US.

Who told you, maybe you just started following US election.

Ask about the election that brought Goleorge Bush.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Obrigardo: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2020
peacettw:

Why not add copied cos your post is exactly same as the replies in Trump's twitter page

fvck you, i was the original creator, and anyone is free to use it, tooor tongue
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by juman(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2020
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Obrigardo: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2020
EVideos:

https://thepostmillennial.com/software-glitch-caused-6-000-republican-votes-to-swing-democrat-in-michigan-county?fbclid=IwAR069LBqifqu6MVVdCEq02Y2MuseTgPgyA4GpCIpJAzdgS214Spd8Sayvhw

No major news outlet, even Fox is not corroborating this news, but yeah... push it to the front page, we don't care if its fake news or not lol

4 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by peacettw: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Obrigardo: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Who told you, maybe you just started following US election.

Ask about the election that brought Goleorge Bush.

what do you have to tell year 2000 kids? They don't know or comprehend history
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by peacettw: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

fvck you, i was the original creator, and anyone is free to use it, tooor tongue

I want to believe that you are joking and if so, the first two words were completely unnecessary
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Obrigardo: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2020
peacettw:

Fake news. Mods beware
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala

No major news media have supported this and let me run some check on twitter
Seun, seem your moderators are hell bent on spreading news they have not verified
This is why Buhari wants to control social media

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Abokii8(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2020
There's a difference of over 100k votes between the two candidates. How can a one county of 6000 republican votes flip the State?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Obrigardo: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2020
peacettw:

I want to believe that you are joking and if so, the first two words were completely unnecessary

i don't have time for trump apologists or cultists, sorry about that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by peacettw: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2020
rottennaija:

If your news had any semblance of truth, fox New would have carried it. This is fake new.

I agree. Shame to the mod that pushed it to the front page

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Blackking98(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Pennsylvania and Georgia should switch back too mbok
Fergie001 I see you're still working grin

2 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by peacettw: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

It is okay. But with the way things are going, I fear for that country. I had thought they were joking when they said that Trump won't concede easily, now I fear he may do just that.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2020
rottennaija:

Fox News that called Arizona election for Biden 3 days ago even when CNN till this very minute understand that Trump can win the state? Fox is garbage. The news is actually true. The woman in that video is formal Michigan Attorney general

5 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Imobright2004: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Yes so much fraud found with democrat that is why the court order for a 're count,almost the whole media are working for the democrat, but God is on the side of Donald trump

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by udemzyudex(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

Don't you think you're becoming a nuisance here, I hope you don't get ban before you start screaming mod.

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by HallaDaTruth: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2020
It has been confirmed to be the truth :

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-corrupted-software-used-michigan-county-stole-6000-votes-trump-also-used-swing-states-uses-chinese-computer-parts-machines/

JOE BIDEN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT. ALL OF YOU THAT ARE RANTING. GET SET FOR THE BIG RED WAVE.

DONALD TRUMP IS THE REAL WINNERRRRRR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by nikaleyot: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I had the Privilege to go through some Comments on the topic about Trump losing and I was Laughing !

I was Laughing because I See so Much innocent young minds who do not know neither do they understand the times and Seasons..

The Bible says " My People Perish For lack of Knowledge "

If you, Commenting this and that, Knew and Understood the times, you will Declare 21 days Dry Fasting and Prayers for Trump to returned as President!!

O My GOD Have Mercy on the People!!
O GOD Have Mercy!!

I say this again! The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period For the USA and the World at Large!
Trump should be a Prayer Point For Everyone because his Presidency is Delaying certain Things from Hitting this Earth..

I Pray your Eyes be opened..

For the Believers ( both the Wise and the Foolish), these days I see so Many Foolish Believers! Sit up! Buckle up! Oil your Lamps!
Be Ready! Live Ready!!

Oga take it easy. The Oyinbo that gave you the bible no carry am for head like this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by UjuJoan2: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2020
bluefilm:

Why does that make you sad?

Economically speaking, Trump performed more in 47 months for America more than Joe Biden has done for America in 47 years!!!

What about Kamala Harris. If by yout thinking influenced polices as a VP, then KH will equally be influential enough yo bring change.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Openbusiness: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2020
The Democrats can't escape with this unprecedented VOTER FRAUD. It is always in DemoNcratic controlled states and cities that you have human, software and machine errors that keep switching RED votes to BLUE. The Democrats are the most fraudulent political party in the entire world.

9 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by blowjohn(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2020
jaxxy:
U can see desprate democrats at work. Half of the Mail in votes are frauds. I can bet it.

Do u know that the real votes have watermark prints on them?
Well even the Democrats dont know.
Bookmark this page!

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Seyzcham91(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2020
He's close to winning and Yes He Will WIn Undoubtedly!
YoonSung56:
I thought Biden won

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by PAWG(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2020
6000? Darn too negligible considering the advantage Biden has in Michigan

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Openbusiness: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2020
naijaking1:
Soon, we will find Biden votes mistakenly switched to Trump.
Story. This is not a new occurrence. The Dems have been doing this fraud for a long time. Even in the last 2016 elections, some machines were switching Trump votes to Hillary, but unfortunately they got caught and it was this same software error excuse they gave. But the software error never switches Blue votes to Red, it only switches Red votes to BLUE. Your DemoNcratic Party is a party of CRIMINAL MASTERMINDS, BLOODY CROOKS! And the tech companies who are all mostly liberal Democrats are the ones they use to perpetuate electronic voting fraud.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by frankson1(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I had the Privilege to go through some Comments on the topic about Trump losing and I was Laughing !

I was Laughing because I See so Much innocent young minds who do not know neither do they understand the times and Seasons..

If you, Commenting this and that, Knew and Understood the times, you will Declare 21 days Dry Fasting and Prayers for Trump to returned as President!!

O GOD Have Mercy!!

I say this again! The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period For the USA and the World at Large!
Trump should be a Prayer Point For Everyone because his Presidency is Delaying certain Things from Hitting this Earth..

For the Believers ( both the Wise and the Foolish), these days I see so Many Foolish Believers! Sit up! Buckle up! Oil your Lamps!
Be Ready! Live Ready!!

Oga, what "certain things" exactly is Trump's presidency delaying?

I thought you folks preach about the coming of Christ soonest but, at the same time trying to stop the happenings preceding His coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Misterdhee1(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2020
KEVIND:
Believe it or not and no matter what they do,Trump will be elected for another term of 4 years.
It's a good thing to dream.. But very disastrous to not wake up from your slumber when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by PAWG(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2020
naijaking1:
Soon, we will find Biden votes mistakenly switched to Trump.

Isn't that what this article is about?
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by tesppidd: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

O GOD Have Mercy!!

Be Ready! Live Ready!!

In Desmond Eliots voice; you see so many children...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.