Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards (1878 Views)

Tons Of Radioactive Waste Spark Fear In Niger / Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / Chernobyl: Fire Threatens To Awaken World’s Most Dangerous Radioactive Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by okeyfineboy(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2020
TRUMP INSERTED NON-RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPE WATERMARK IN THE POLLING CARDS TO DIFFERENTIATE FAKE FROM REAL

Take the trouble to read these pieces of information. Trump is a genius indeed! He was too smart for the Dems. He inserted watermark in the polling/voter's card to distinguish real from fake. The Dems had no idea of this new security and fell for the bait.

Ladies and gentlemen, President Trump has proved to the United States people that he is the man to make America great again. I didn't know the Dems were this reckless. When they re-count the votes and remove the cards without the watermark, the Dems will be no way near the White House. This sting operation has really caught the Dems off guard. Trump was miles and miles ahead of them all. Obama and those of his ilk in Democrats have proved to be poor thinkers.

There is going to be a thorough re-examination of the votes cast with a view to identifying the real cards. This puts the Dems in a panicky and helpless situation, doesn't it? God brought Trump to salvage the US from the satanic grips of these demons in human form. Yes, it is time to make the US great again.

I refrained from commenting earlier because I envisaged that Trump had something up his sleeves. And yes, he did and has used it against the uncanny, desperate Dems. The non-radioactive isotope watermark inserted in the polling cards has saved the US from Luciferan occupancy. The US is safe. Trump all the way. He trudges on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by rottennaija(m): 6:16am On Nov 07, 2020
okeyfineboy:
TRUMP INSERTED NON-RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPE WATERMARK IN THE POLLING CARDS TO DIFFERENTIATE FAKE FROM REAL

Take the trouble to read these pieces of information. Trump is a genius indeed! He was too smart for the Dems. He inserted watermark in the polling/voter's card to distinguish real from fake. The Dems had no idea of this new security and fell for the bait.

Ladies and gentlemen, President Trump has proved to the United States people that he is the man to make America great again. I didn't know the Dems were this reckless. When they re-count the votes and remove the cards without the watermark, the Dems will be no way near the White House. This sting operation has really caught the Dems off guard. Trump was miles and miles ahead of them all. Obama and those of his ilk in Democrats have proved to be poor thinkers.

There is going to be a thorough re-examination of the votes cast with a view to identifying the real cards. This puts the Dems in a panicky and helpless situation, doesn't it? God brought Trump to salvage the US from the satanic grips of these demons in human form. Yes, it is time to make the US great again.

I refrained from commenting earlier because I envisaged that Trump had something up his sleeves. And yes, he did and has used it against the uncanny, desperate Dems. The non-radioactive isotope watermark inserted in the polling cards has saved the US from Luciferan occupancy. The US is safe. Trump all the way. He trudges on.

The US don't use voters card.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by matrix199(m): 6:18am On Nov 07, 2020
I guess he gave you the job of inserting the isotope in the voter's cards, shey?!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by mooojy: 6:20am On Nov 07, 2020
rottennaija:

The US don't use voters card.
You just rubbished all the whole epistle.
I actually wanted to ask him which Voters Card?

4 Likes

Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by Globad(f): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2020
okeyfineboy:

Hope you know that there is no "INEC" in the US that centrally prints millions of ballot papers.

You and your religiously deluded folks should better accept the reality and take your fake evangelical and armageddonic views to the ocean

4 Likes

Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by tillaman(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2020
okeyfineboy:

I like Trump but the whole epistle is pure crap,
You fall my hand for this one you nor try at all

1 Like

Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by rottennaija(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2020
mooojy:

You just rubbished all the whole epistle.
I actually wanted to ask him which Voters Card?

What do you expect from Nigerian trump supporters? If they say the youth are lazy, they cry.
Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by slickbak(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Deluded Person. Think this is a movie �?
Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by Faithful007: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2020
I wish some people on Nairaland can be traced and arrested. Others will learn

2 Likes

Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by Obrigardo: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2020
okeyfineboy:

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. tongue cheesy grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by walosky(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2020
Where did you get your facts from?
Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by lulufaj(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2020
This is so funny OMG.
Read what you typed again and maybe you will realise how unintelligent you sound. The Us doesnt use voters card! The president doesnt get to decide what is used in voting. Voting is independent. I know this must be hard for you to understand as you are used to lack of strong institutions in Nigeria.Get over it, your Messiah lost!
What did He do for you as a Christian. When do we do away with all this childish thinking and face the real reality on ground?

1 Like

Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by Shelumiel: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2020
lulufaj:
This is so funny OMG.
Read what you typed again and maybe you will realise how unintelligent you sound. The Us doesnt use voters card! The president doesnt get to decide what is used in voting. Voting is independent. I know this must be hard for you to understand as you are used to lack of strong institutions in Nigeria.Get over it, your Messiah lost!
What did He do for you as a Christian. When do we do away with all this childish thinking and face the real reality on ground?
The reality is this : voter fraud in the US has been exposed. And it is only fair, that such be looked into before declaring a winner of the "almost "concluded presidential election.
Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by chaloner(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by abduljabbar4(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
What many dumb Trump lickers do not understand is that America is not as centralized as Nigeria. Each state handles its own electoral processes. For example, some states split their electoral college numbers while for some, its winner takes all; states use different forms of voting methods, some states have a few unique electoral laws, etc. The central electoral body has less power (if it even exists, I dont know) than the states.
Re: Trump Inserted Non-radioactive Isotope Watermark In The Polling Cards by doggedfighter(f): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
You are delusional

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When Beirut Explosion Rocked A Mass,priest Runs(photos+video) / Armageddon Finna Go Down / Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.