Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times (82816 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
musicproducer:
have read weird news dear d world isn't new to news anymire

oh n i pm u
Okay? Hearing this news for the first time.

Lol...he had to remind me he sent a pm. Are you not bothered some of your fellow brothers here will call you a ****?
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by brain54(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
brain54:

I know...just fooling around.... disgusting is the word I would have used if you hadn't said it first.
okay
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by brain54(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
dorin27:

Lol...he had to remind me he sent a pm. Are you not bothered some of your fellow brothers here will call you a ****?
call him ****? pls help a slow guy like me fill the blanks o.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
dorin27:

well if u read news online not d once every one sees u will b amazed bout things out there.

yh am. not bothered should i b? its a faceless forum until we meet
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
musicproducer:

well if u read news online not d once every one sees u will b amazed bout things out there.

yh am. not bothered should i b? its a faceless forum until we meet
I really should start reading news online..And no you shouldn't be bothered. After all, it's a faceless forum like you said.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
brain54:

call him *****? pls help a slow guy like me fill the blanks o.
I made four stars, you made five. Fill in the missing 5 letter words then
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
dorin27:
I really should start reading news online..And no you shouldn't be bothered. After all, it's a faceless forum like you said.
a faceless forum towards those u think will think am a.....

so yh love to read ur pm.

Google weird news daily
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by brain54(m): 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
dorin27:
now is four...oya tell me jare.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
musicproducer:
a faceless forum towards those u think will think am a.....

so yh love to read ur pm.

Google weird news daily
I will
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by brain54(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
dorin27:
he made 6 self!
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 12:01am On Nov 08, 2020
brain54:

now is four...oya tell me jare.
I don't want to believe you don't understand what I mean
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by brain54(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
I don't want to believe you don't understand what I mean
really I don't...
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
I will
expecting ur pm gnite
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2020
brain54:

really I don't...
okay... since you don't know, let's leave it that way then. I prefer you don't know what the 4 stars mean
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 12:12am On Nov 08, 2020
musicproducer:
expecting ur pm gnite
Okay. Goodnight
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by brain54(m): 12:15am On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
okay... since you don't know, let's leave it that way then. I prefer you don't know what the 4 stars mean
okay...but I won't tell you the things I like about you either.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2020
brain54:

okay...but I won't tell you the things I like about you either.
Lol... okay. Don't tell me.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by LivingTribunal: 1:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Stupidest post since 2019
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
hi
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Agboolas(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2020
shocked so serious is it that dog gang rape or humans
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by OscarJaden(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:

of course his already a simp

The pm should be the other way not him sending it
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2020
OscarJaden:
of course his already a simp

The pm should be the other way not him sending it
Do you feel any better calling him a ****? Just curious
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by brain54(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
someone sending a pm doesn't make them a simp...
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2020
brain54:

someone sending a pm doesn't make them a simp...
Please help me SOUND it
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by brain54(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by brain54(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
Please help me SOUND it
na wah o....people actually think that way?
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by fuck419: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2020
The world with the level of sin committed every day has surpassed the Sodom and Gomorra.

It's clear that greater punishment awaits the earth.

Repent of your sins before it's late.

Accept Jesus Christ today!
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2020
brain54:

na wah o....people actually think that way?
You are not new here..how come you don't know about it?
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by OscarJaden(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
I feel good calling him a ****

And i Will be so happy if you call him a **** too dorin
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by dorin27(f): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2020
OscarJaden:
I feel good calling him a ****

And i Will be so happy if you call him a **** too dorin
It's good to know you feel good calling your fellow male a **** But guess what? He doesn't care. Neither do I.

Btw... I don't want you to be happy, so I won't do what you want me to.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by luluosas(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
It will dawn on you very soon but it will surely be too late for you to make any correction to your sinful life by then. I pray you will repent of your sins before its too late
musicproducer:
na today we dey hear am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo / Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.