Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times (82773 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by greatseed: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
I am dumbfounded shocked shocked shocked

Are you sure the OP has not smoked kishi?

How will 30 humans rape a dog ?

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by gonkin(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gang rape dog? By human or by another dog
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2020

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by K9blunt(f): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Is there anything wrong about it?
Afterall, it is an animal.

As if most of you havent killed animals before.

Will you shut up! You psychopath!
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Darkclouds2020: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Thanks, script writer

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by PervertProphet: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
musicproducer:

Source: https://amp.ibtimes.sg/shocking-dog-dies-after-getting-gang-raped-stabbed-30-times-brutal-attack-53138

It's obviously by one of these Nancy Pelosi people. These liberals always gang-raping anything freedom.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by eyinjuege: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
There are many sick people...
I give up on humans
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by alimohammedibn(m): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
timwudz:
Ehn ehn
so panic
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Slurity(m): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
FEELING HEADACE READING THIS
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by SeriouslySense(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
I did some investigation, and I agree with you, its fake news, I think it never happened.

manuelreports:
Everybody just dey hustle even bloggers as Land no come level. If you believe this news then you can believe anything stupid

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by MSesan: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hmmm.... Evil in disguise
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by ayusco85(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
NOwazobia:
What type of concorted news is this. Gang rape, stabbed 30 times and the dog still looking clean, o! It must be from the other side i am not seeing, i can't also see much blood judging from the degree of stabbing. What about the source?

My thoughts exactly
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by masseratti: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Seun... Please caution your mods, if you too bigger than nairaland.com... Please sell it... Your Mods a going haywire this Days, this is pure misinformation... Why should this be on the front page? Why?
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Karemarealty288(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
SHOCKING: Dog Dies After Getting 'Gang-Raped' and Stabbed 30 Times in Brutal Attack

A dog tragically lost her life after she got 'gang-raped' by many people in a shocking attack that left her with 30 stabs, as per reports. The distressing footage showed the dog who was bleeding struggling to move on the streets of Bogota located in Colombia on November 1.

The helpers put a lead on the pooch and placed a sack under the bleeding body of the dog. After the clip got over, the group took the dog to the vets in a bag as he was weak. Marta Buitrago, who is a resident took the dog to the vet said that the dog appeared injured and very weak she found her.

The images and clips got shared on Facebook by Liliana Guerrero who mentioned that the dog got stabbed many times and was also sexually abused by many people. She added, "Because she wouldn't allow it, they stabbed her," as reported by the Daily Star.

Tragically, Liliana later gave a confirmation that the dog has lost her life. She added that she felt unable to convey the sadness and also the helplessness she felt. "They destroyed her genitals, stabbed her almost 30 times, punched her, and caused other superficial injuries," she stated. Liliana added that the dog could not cope with so much pain.

The reports stated that the dog recently delivered a litter of puppies when the incident happened, which sparked outrage on social media. Shockingly, another dog also lost its life in the nation after getting brutally attacked. The name of the puppy was Aquiles, it died in the municipality of Quinchia but it is not clear if the authorities are conducting an investigation into the matter. This comes at a time when more than 160 emaciated dogs got filmed crammed inside a tiny home that was 'filled with faces' in Japan.[quote][/quote]

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by SocialJustice: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gang raped by who?
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Karemarealty288(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
SHOCKING: Dog Dies After Getting 'Gang-Raped' and Stabbed 30 Times in Brutal Attack

A dog tragically lost her life after she got 'gang-raped' by many people in a shocking attack that left her with 30 stabs, as per reports. The distressing footage showed the dog who was bleeding struggling to move on the streets of Bogota located in Colombia on November 1.

The helpers put a lead on the pooch and placed a sack under the bleeding body of the dog. After the clip got over, the group took the dog to the vets in a bag as he was weak. Marta Buitrago, who is a resident took the dog to the vet said that the dog appeared injured and very weak she found her.

The images and clips got shared on Facebook by Liliana Guerrero who mentioned that the dog got stabbed many times and was also sexually abused by many people. She added, "Because she wouldn't allow it, they stabbed her," as reported by the Daily Star.

Tragically, Liliana later gave a confirmation that the dog has lost her life. She added that she felt unable to convey the sadness and also the helplessness she felt. "They destroyed her genitals, stabbed her almost 30 times, punched her, and caused other superficial injuries," she stated. Liliana added that the dog could not cope with so much pain.

The reports stated that the dog recently delivered a litter of puppies when the incident happened, which sparked outrage on social media. Shockingly, another dog also lost its life in the nation after getting brutally attacked. The name of the puppy was Aquiles, it died in the municipality of Quinchia but it is not clear if the authorities are conducting an investigation into the matter. This comes at a time when more than 160 emaciated dogs got filmed crammed inside a tiny home that was 'filled with faces' in Japan.

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Neddyogu(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Some things are new under d sun jare! This one new oo. Rape dog?
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Angelfrost(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is too farfetched, and highly implausible... I can understand the dog being violently attacked, but gang raped??!... Please, let's keep within the bounds of objectivity!!!

Then again... What else is new with this monstrously depraved generation... undecided

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by NOwazobia: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
ayusco85:

My thoughts exactly
a dog that is stab 30 times won't be able to sit properly as seen in the pix, it would be lying down helpless, gasping for breath. Maybe is needle stabbing sha. Funny news.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Omezif(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
This news is disgusting.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Flytime: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Is there anything wrong about it?
Afterall, it is an animal.

As if most of you havent killed animals before.
so you don't Bleep your animal... It is well

Killing a dog is cruel especially one that just gave birth
Imagine your mother wasn't alive to feed you how would you feel

They also have a mind and heart, they are one of the smartest animals in the world

I only agree to killing a dog causing harm to people especially children

I still find it hard to believe this news, it be like say dem don't bribe lala
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by SeriouslySense(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
It's not new, but the news is not real, just imagine, many people have occupied their minds with something irrelevant.

Neddyogu:
Some things are new under d sun jare! This one new oo. Rape dog?
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
masseratti:
Seun... Please caution your mods, if you too bigger than nairaland.com... Please sell it... Your Mods a going haywire this Days, this is pure misinformation... Why should this be on the front page? Why?

Honestly, the amount of misinformation and fake news on this forum is becoming ridiculous and shocking!!!... No censure, no checks, nothing!!!
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Prismprecious(f): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is INSANE
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by emmyN(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2020

Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Obrigardo: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Some news don't need to be spread out like this. What a disturbing trash. I will destroy any man that tries to tamper with any innocent dog, i'll finish him.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by SeriouslySense(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
No, it means we the users have to be wiser and learn, don't support the Nigerian Government ill intention to control social media, we have brains as the readers and users, we should learn to use it often.

I am glad I was able to correct my thinking here, I learned how to verify fake news today.

Angelfrost:

Honestly, the amount of misinformation and fake news on this forum is becoming ridiculous and shocking!!!... No censure, no checks, nothing!!!
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Obrigardo: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
masseratti:

Is this fake news? please confirm
There's been a deluge of unconfirmed news making the home page. I understand this is a forum and anything goes, but not this present scenario where government is about to start controlling social media and social websites. Seun needs to do something serious and urgent about fact checking posts brought to the front page. People's live are literally affected by what they put on it's home page.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Evidenx(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Angel michael abeg blow trumpet e get why. . . . This world don too bad.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by SeriouslySense(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Exactly, they just copied from other Nigerian blogs, without verifying, there are ways to verify, which I just used today.

Obrigardo:

Is this fake news? please confirm
There's been a deluge of unconfirmed news making the home page. I understand this is a forum and anything goes, but not this present scenario where government is about to start controlling social media and social websites. Seun needs to do something serious and urgent about fact checking posts brought to the front page. People's live are literally affected by what they put on it's home page.
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by mclorenzo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sick marafukas everywhere
Re: Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
this news dea confuse me ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.