Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze (6051 Views)

Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP / NEWS Update: Any ‎bandit Arrested In Kaduna State, Will Be Killed. Gov. El-rufa / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by helinues: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Lies and propaganda by certain elements will not stop Gov. Wike. His massive development In Rivers state and acceptance of all tribes in Nigeria will speak for him.

Nnamdi Kanu wants to turn Rivers state to a war zone but we Rivers people can’t allow that.

Gov. Wike Is a very simple and honest man. He loves all tribes.

If Wike hated the Igbos doing business in Rivers state and wants to kill them at Oyigbo, why is he not killing Igbos living in Port Harcourt and in his community?

Why did Wike appoint an Igbo man the commissioner for special duties (Gov's office) in the person of Hon. Onowu Anyasodike if he hated Igbos?

He only made sure Rivers state is peaceful for the people of Rivers state and we are happy and support him.

Rivers state didn’t declare IPOB a terrorist organization, The Federal Govt did and with the crisis they caused in Oyigbo LGA if Wike doesn’t act, Rivers state will turn to a war zone with time.

All tribes are living peacefully, doing their business in Rivers state. We don’t discriminate.

But don’t undermine our peaceful nature.

God bless Niger delta

God bless Nigeria

Also late Simeon Nwakudu, from Abia state, Wike's long time media representative

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by November1857(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:

Made him governor in Rivers State?

So you are saying the Igbo's in Rivers State are more than the Niger Delta people in that same Rivers?

You guys go beat una chest so tey meat no go remain again
I am from Niger Delta , Ibos join with other Niger delta, specially Akwa Ibom and delta state. IBO is the major reason why Ikwerre has been ruling Rivers State for 20years. In 2023 power will shift either to ogoni or ijaw people..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by orisa37: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2020
He wouldn't dare. UNLESS OHANEZE wants to say that they recognize KANU better than WIKE. KANU is still an unrepentant REBEL. WIKE IS NOT. WIKE IS LEGIT OHANEZE MUST RECONCILE KANU AND WIKE FOR SOUTH EAST REGIONAL COOPERATION.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by SisterFire(f): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Arrewa:
keep deceiving yourself
I crosschecked the handwritten n it is yours , seriously u need help grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by SlayerForever: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
You mean he's the one behind that moniker?

Na him! If I see Arrewa post even in my dream I will know. He is the one.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Arrewa: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2020
SisterFire:
I crosschecked the handwritten n it is yours , seriously u need help grin grin
ok... Good you win!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Noerection: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2020
cktheluckyman:

You are funny.Which people do you think make up the voting population of Rivers State? Why do you think Buhari never scored above 55% in the 2015 and 2019 presidential elections in Lagos State
chest beating as usual
Don't you think Donald Trump lost because of una badluck?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by kettykin: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Lies and propaganda by certain elements will not stop Gov. Wike. His massive development In Rivers state and acceptance of all tribes in Nigeria will speak for him.

Nnamdi Kanu wants to turn Rivers state to a war zone but we Rivers people can’t allow that.

Gov. Wike Is a very simple and honest man. He loves all tribes.

If Wike hated the Igbos doing business in Rivers state and wants to kill them at Oyigbo, why is he not killing Igbos living in Port Harcourt and in his community?

Why did Wike appoint an Igbo man the commissioner for special duties (Gov's office) in the person of Hon. Onowu Anyasodike if he hated Igbos?

He only made sure Rivers state is peaceful for the people of Rivers state and we are happy and support him.

Rivers state didn’t declare IPOB a terrorist organization, The Federal Govt did and with the crisis they caused in Oyigbo LGA if Wike doesn’t act, Rivers state will turn to a war zone with time.

All tribes are living peacefully, doing their business in Rivers state. We don’t discriminate.

But don’t undermine our peaceful nature.

God bless Niger delta

God bless Nigeria

You don't get this message, wike walked into a trap. Nnamdi Kanu doesn't seem to be working for the long term interest of igbos. Wike just lost the vice presidency to Amaechi or any other niger delta son by more than 16 million votes from oyigbo sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by SlayerForever: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2020
Arrewa:
ok.. You win!!

Why do you like dividing Igbo people? Wetin we do you guy?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by kettykin: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2020
Noerection:
chest beating as usual
Don't you think Donald Trump lost because of una badluck?
If igbos have bad luck even with the WTO victory then what does your tribe have what has your tribe achieved even with all the government help and support

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by helinues: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
I am from Niger Delta , Ibos join with other Niger dalta, specially Akwa Ibom and dalta state. IBO is the major reason why Ikwerre has been ruling Rivers State for 20years. In 2023 power will shift either to ogoni or ijaw people..

I am from Niger Delta , Ibos join with other Niger delta

That has been your line since... While we know many of you who are residing in SS states and be forming son of the land.

Chinedu, for once be proud of your region

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Blackking98(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
I am from Niger Delta , Ibos join with other Niger dalta, specially Akwa Ibom and dalta state. IBO is the major reason why Ikwerre has been ruling Rivers State for 20years. In 2023 power will shift either to ogoni or ijaw people..
Why are you lying?
What's dalta?
If I slap u eh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by November1857(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:

That has been your line since... While we know many of you who are residing in SS states and be forming son of the land.

Chinedu, for once be proud of your region
yaruba Muslim ! Am from south South , I don't support mediocrity. Wike killed his own people to pls the caliphate. You're slave to the caliphate as you always display, down here in Niger dalte we are not !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by November1857(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Blackking98:

Why are you lying?
What's dalta?
If I slap u eh
it is just a mistake, DELTA !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by helinues: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
yaruba Muslim ! Am from south South , I don't support mediocrity. Wike killed his own people to pls the caliphate. You're slave to the caliphate as you always display, down here in Niger dalte we are not !

@ bolded could have been Wike killed my people. Only if truly you are from SS.

Where you wan carry the goal post go again now?

We SS/SE grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Lawdis(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2020
.....it seems you the so-called organization are yet to understand what you really want

keep on battling each other till you develop common sense on how to tackle issues that disrupts your regional development and unity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2020
SlayerForever:

Na him! If I see Arrewa post even in my dream I will know. He is the one.
Wow. The dude is a northerner fa

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by helinues: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Blackking98:

Why are you lying?
What's dalta?
If I slap u eh

I saw the Dalta as well, the first one was edited infact but decided to knack him from unexpected angle.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by November1857(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:

@ bolded could have been Wike killed my people. Only if truly you are from SS.

Where you wan carry the goal post go again now?

I used his people, cause am not from Rivers , I am from neighbouring state Akwa Ibom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by helinues: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
I used his people, cause am not from Rivers , I am from neighbouring state Akwa Ibom.

Someone on this same thread don knacked you with your Nigeria Dalta which you wrote twice but forgot to edit 1.

We know your type, they are many on NL.

Cause you are not from Rivers State which is in Northern part of Nigeria, you care less about the people there cos they are not part of SS states right?

Oya, continue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Blackking98(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
it is just a mistake, DELTA !
Go and sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Blackking98(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
Idong anke ke ato ke Akwa ibom?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by November1857(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Blackking98:

Go and sleep grin
ok Mr perfect !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Blackking98(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:

I saw the Dalta as well, the first one was edited infact but decided to knack him from unexpected angle.

grin
grin he claims to be from my state so I've asked him something in ibibio to see if he's lying.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by omenka(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2020

“Nnamdi Kanu is a messenger and a pawn in the hands of Northeast and Yoruba politicians, carefully drafted to destabilize South East and South South states, to upset upcoming presidential aspirants from the two political zones ahead of buildups of 2023,” OYC claimed in a statement signed by Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, its President General.

Oh Lord!!

Did a human being just say these words? sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by November1857(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2020
Blackking98:

Idong anke ke ato ke Akwa ibom?
Nto annang Essien Udim .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Firstpage: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2020
matrix199:

Where did you leave your sense?

It's not about the number of people in a state, but the number of people of tribes in that state. The voting strength in Rivers state is constituted by about 35% of Igbos and Igbo-extracts in that state, as well as Delta state.

Don't forget in Ondo state, there are Ilajes, Ijaws.

What do you mean Ilaje in ondo state? Are they not Yoruba just like akoko, Owo, ondo and the rest? You better stop saying what you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Firstpage: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2020
cktheluckyman:

You are funny.Which people do you think make up the voting population of Rivers State? Why do you think Buhari never scored above 55% in the 2015 and 2019 presidential elections in Lagos State

Buhari also lost ondo state and got less that 55% in osun and Oyo states.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by helinues: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2020
Blackking98:

grin he claims to be from my state so I've asked him something in ibibio to see if he's lying.

Those people reside in your region, they might understand some of your language.

Ask proverbs in native language

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2020
[[s]quote author=helinues post=95774377]

Someone on this same thread don knacked you with your Nigeria Dalta which you wrote twice but forgot to edit 1.

Cause you are not from Rivers State which is in Northern part of Nigeria, you care less about the people there cos they are not part of SS states right?

Oya, continue[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by helinues: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=helinues post=95774377]

Oya, continue[/s]

Are you afraid to create new monikers for cancellation?

Comments don dey ground ooo

Hiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2020
[[s]quote author=helinues post=95774823]

Are you afraid to create new monikers for cancellation?

Comments don dey ground ooo

Hiss[/quote][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians / Pics Of Dezani In Hand Cuffs / Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.