Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze (6076 Views)

Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP / NEWS Update: Any ‎bandit Arrested In Kaduna State, Will Be Killed. Gov. El-rufa / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by SlayerForever: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Arrewa is Yoruba? Are you sure?

You never see anything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
matrix199:

Where did you leave your sense?

It's not about the number of people in a state, but the number of people of tribes in that state. The voting strength in Rivers state is constituted by about 35% of Igbos and Igbo-extracts in that state, as well as Delta state.

Don't forget in Ondo state, there are Ilajes, Ijaws.

Only the Ijaws are not Yoruba in Ondo. The Ilajes are riverine people, just like the Ijaws,but they are Yorubas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Blackking98(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
wait you said you are from where ? Wait let me get a post you were claiming Yoruba
If you don't get the post God will punish you. Ediot

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
HAccord:
Wike killed Igbos after riding on their backs for political relevance and he will be made to pay in full. Now or in the hereafter. He will NOT escape his recompense. Running from one media house to another for damage control won't help him.

We will henceforth start treating you hopeless Ikwerre minorities the way hausas and yorubas treat you, since that's the only way to gain respect in Nigeria.

As for Wike, the northern muslims have not forgotten that he demolished a mosque and declared Rivers state a Christian state. They don't forgive and Igbos have also learnt never to forgive.
We shall see.

Yoruba people don't have any problem with Ikwere people. I however,don't know that about Hausa people 'cause I'm not one. You can make good your threat to deal with Ikwere people but don't involve Yoruba in your tasteless rhetoric please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by AwkaFinest: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:

[s]Thesame 5% Made him governor . Him for try this rubbish before his reelection in 2019.. Afanja with 95% fought to pour him down , but that same 5% he is killing today stood by him.[/s]

No dey type nonsense. You made him governor bla bla bla. Shey una be Rivers people to make someone governor in Rivers state.

Jokers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by HAccord: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Yoruba people don't have any problem with Ikwere people. I however,don't know that about Hausa people 'cause I'm not one. You can make good your threat to deal with Ikwere people but don't involve Yoruba in your tasteless rhetoric please.

Majority tribes like the hausas and yorubas are very good at oppresing minorities because of our their feudo-monarchical cultural system of governance. The Igbos are the only majority tribe that symapthizes with minorities due to our republican and dislike for injustice. I think that has to change going forward, Ndigbo should stop sticking out their necks for ingrates like the Ikwerres wey no reach 3 LGA, e don dey cause see finish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
Yoruba dont travel just say yoruba people don't make mouth like you people. How many igbo win an election in just concluded election in the United states.

But an igbo man is the president of Gabon.

An igbo man was Liberia's 5th president.

There is an igbo monarch in Ghana.

We have the most powerful and influential Nigerian woman.

The most powerful black man in the Europe (Lord-Lieutenant of britain) is igbo.

The first president of Sierra Leone was an igbo man.

The first black senators of Poland and Italy are both igbo men.

Una chest beating is too much sha.

No matter how good a yoruba man is, an igbo man will always be better.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
HAccord:

Majority tribes like the hausas and yorubas are very good at oppresing minorities because of our their feudo-monarchical cultural system of governance. The Igbos are the only majority tribe that symapthizes with minorities due to our republican and dislike for injustice. I think that has to change going forward, Ndigbo should stop sticking out their necks for ingrates like the Ikwerres wey no reach 3 LGA, e don dey cause see finish.

If you really know who Yorubas are,you would never have put Yoruba and oppression in the same sentence. Yorubas are not oppressors ! They are lovers of freedom,peace and prosperity for all. Do you know why some Igbo can still point to their grandfathers houses in Lagos and other Yoruba lands ? It's because those properties were protected by the Yorubas and were freely returned back to Igbo owners after the civil war. That was not the case elsewhere.

What you need to research is why Ikwere,a supposedly Igbo subtribe, does not want to associate with the larger Igbo tribe. There must be a reason for it ! I doubt if there is any minority tribe,from Edo down to Akwa Ibom, that wants to share same (new) independent nation with Igbo. You don't believe it ? You can read about the invasion of Midwest by biafran army and what happened in old Rivers axis. That's the genesis of what is playing out today.

Why are you Igbos worrying yourselves about the people who do not like you and see you differently from the way you see yourselves ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by HAccord: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

If you really know who Yorubas are,you would never have put Yoruba and oppression in the same sentence. Yorubas are not oppressors ! They are lovers of freedom,peace and prosperity for all. Do you know why some Igbo can still point to their grandfathers houses in Lagos and other Yoruba lands ? It's because those properties were protected by the Yorubas and were freely returned back to Igbo owners after the civil war. That was not the case elsewhere.

What you need to research is why Ikwere,a supposedly Igbo subtribe, does not want to associate with the larger Igbo tribe. There must be a reason for it ! I doubt if there is any minority tribe,from Edo down to Akwa Ibom, that wants to share same (new) independent nation with Igbo. You don't believe it ? You can read about the invasion of Midwest by biafran army and what happened in old Rivers axis. That's the genesis of what is playing out today.

Why are you Igbos worrying yourselves about the people who do not like you and see you differently from the way you see yourselves ?

The usual 'everybody love yorubas and hate Ibos' propaganda rubbish. grin
Go and read up and find out why minority tribes in the western region elected to away to do away with yoruba and create the midwest.

yoruba stop painting yourself white while painting other black. You are feudo-monarchicals who breath on other people neck. Read your histroy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
HAccord:
The usual 'everybody love yorubas and hate Ibos' propaganda rubbish. grin
Go and read up and find out why minority tribes in the western region elected to away to do away with yoruba and create the midwest.

yoruba stop painting yourself white while painting other black. You are feudo-monarchicals who breath on other people neck. Read your histroy.

What is lacking here is education obviously and it's quite evident in your highly disjointed and incomprehensible craps up there. You must be very high on that meaningless "feudo-monarchical " gibberish you keep spewing from one thread to another ! How will you get the big picture when what you have is a miserable small screen ? Come on,you need education kiddo !

I honestly don't know how to handle an emotional dimwit like you; its sad really ! I feel,truly at this stage,that I have honoured you well enough with my responses.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

What is lacking here is education obviously and it's quite evident in your highly disjointed and incomprehensible craps up there. You must be very high on that meaningless "feudo-monarchical " gibberish you keep spewing from one thread to another ! How will you get the big picture when what you have is a miserable small screen ? Come on,you need education kiddo !

I honestly don't know how to handle an emotional dimwit like you; its sad really ! I feel,truly at this stage,that I have honoured you well enough with my responses.

All you can say to counter him is insults? This is typical of a cone head. When you guys have nothing to counter, all you guys do is insults. It must be paining your cone structured head very well. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Apawicked: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Arrewa is Yoruba? Are you sure?
same guy as ekpeitit, yyeske, ezewuzie01. That arrewa guy get plenty handle and he is Yoruba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by oskopy: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
you see why Nnamdi Kanu insult Ohaneze?you are talking about political career forgotten those that died.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by ebenezer202l(f): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Blackking98:

Why are you lying?
What's dalta?
If I slap u eh
hello boss please is your place around university of teaching hospital Calabar permanent site? Please I need your help urgently.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Blackking98(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
ebenezer202l:
hello boss please is your place around university of teaching hospital Calabar permanent site? Please I need your help urgently.
No bro I de stay for Marian.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by ebenezer202l(f): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Blackking98:

No bro I de stay for Marian.
bro like how much is transportation from Marian to UCTH Permanent site?
Is it really far?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Blackking98(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
ebenezer202l:
bro like how much is transportation from Marian to UCTH Permanent site?
Is it really far?
1h to go and 1h to come back.
So just keep like 2h depending on which part of marian you dey. My side to there is 50naira.
You'll use that Goldie by mount Zion side to enter school through that market so you'll just stroll to the site. If u use main gate you'll enter shuttle to that hostel side.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by ebenezer202l(f): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Blackking98:

1h to go and 1h to come back.
So just keep like 2h depending on which part of marian you dey. My side to there is 50naira.
You'll use that Goldie by mount Zion side to enter school through that market so you'll just stroll to the site. If u use main gate you'll enter shuttle to that hostel side.
abeg we fit reason for Whatsapp? I need someone to help me make enquires at Pension office for UCTH Permanent site. I just need their contact and it's so urgent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by adekolaelect(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
November1857:
Thesame 5% Made him governor . Him for try this rubbish before his reelection in 2019.. Afanja with 95% fought to pour him down , but that same 5% he is killing today stood by him.
voted for him means he should not perform the duty why you voted for him ,goof governance,security of lives and properties or you want him to play allegiance with proscribed Terrorist group in his state ? Or did he promised to uphold the Biafra Flagg before you voted for him as a governor in Rivers state? At times you these people claimed what is not claimable simply because of brainwash application in your skulls .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by Blackking98(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
ebenezer202l:
abeg we fit reason for Whatsapp? I need someone to help me make enquires at Pension office for UCTH Permanent site. I just need their contact and it's so urgent
No problem
I no know if I go enter that side soon enough tho.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by nku5: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Seerade029:

Ilajes are Yorubas. .so what do you mean?

If Ilajes are Yorubas then Ikwerres are Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze by ebenezer202l(f): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Blackking98:

No problem
I no know if I go enter that side soon enough tho.
your WhatsApp is active abi? I can create a new account using a disposable email and mention you with my contacts digits abeg. I'll sort you out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Emmanuel Nwude's Ordeals / PDP Vs APC... Be Truthful Which Is Better (check Analysis) / "Apc Can't Win Elections In Bayelsa" Gov. Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.