Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market (70527 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by Quality20(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ministry of mines and d minister there are truly useless. I suggest d ministry be scrapped

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by seguno2: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The way you confuse English eehn?!!
Seun should install a translator so you can be more comfortable since you're hooked on this forum.

What else do you expect from someone who is hooked to Buhari, the man who is president because of the technicality of equalising his affidavit to a certificate
Birds of a feather flock together, remember?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by enomakos(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Only in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I always wonder if the helinues guy has no job. Always pokenising into every posts

He kuku has job. His job is to defend APC on Nairaland 24/7. There are about twenty of them here that are being paid to attack every sense of reasoning. That's part of what government is using our tax payers money for - to hire online miscreants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
They can let them sell their precious stones in their regions but can not let the Niger deltans sell theirs too. I don't blame those militants in those creeks.
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by drLammy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
I tire for my people sha...

Go to Zamfara and write this lengthy talks as their governor has even been the one sabotaging the efforts of Nigerian government with mining, using Bandits

Abeg face front and let them sell to foreigners if they like till the whole country decide to have sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by shilz(f): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, if it's not oil it's not worth it!

There is this market of precious stones lying in ruins that can generate huge wealth for everyone, but our federal government chooses to be busy finding oil in the north where there is litlle to none with billions of Naira!

God would help only when we have sense!

I think the oil is to divert attention while they enrich themselves low-key with other natural resources like this.they ain't ignorant as alot of us think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by Realist555: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source:
https://dailytrust.com/inside-ibadan-precious-stones-market
Hy, i sent you an email. I would like to know more on this line of business

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by OsuIgboIpob: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
SoftP:
[s]Even with all these treasures, Ibadan is still a state turned upside down in Nigeria Map,
the only thing they can boast of is Landmarks, every other thing is write off’
Majority of the indigenes self are something else’
No disrespect though [/s]
Stupîdity...
For your mind...

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by CioAngels(f): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
The Fed govt (Cabals) will soon come and claim owner ship. Cabals because they are the ones ruling and dishing out orders of what is happening in NIGERIA now.
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by Sammypedro18(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
For any mining/mineral related matter in Nigeria, feel free to reach me. eighty98@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by shiwex: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
And i left I BADAN TO GO TO JAND

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by amabia01(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
jojofola:

Pesin wey dem just renew hin BMC payment.
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by Mcphylls(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source:
this is so so unfortunate...I wish the government knows how much we loose everyday by our act of compromise
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by hopexter(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
These are lollies na abi na my eyes ni
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by toprealman: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The way you confuse English eehn?!!
Seun should install a translator so you can be more comfortable since you're hooked on this forum.
Part 2

Where is it is? grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by berbs: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please if you have a precious stone polishing machine to sell, contact me. Thanks.
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by uuzba(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin This is really lovely
I am very far away now, sorry for not replying your mentions, pls all those asking how to reach me, pls feel free to buzz me on whatsapp via the number on my signature
Postman nor dey deliver internet message.
There's nothing like near or far.
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by uuzba(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
enomakos:
Only in nigeria
We never know what we have.
We go sell our Papa village, use the money, run to Canada to go and wash toilet for Oyibo.

Oyibo will buy our fathers village and mine all the resources, and be richer.
-
Processing. Processing. That's their power. Processing.
They process Cocoa into Chocolate. And we wan kill ourselves to buy ONE Mars Bar, or Bounty chocolate at almost N400.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by jossytech(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lovelies1:
Cool

You see ask a Jehovah witness the meaning of Babylon in Revelation

He/she will tell you is the set of people whom believe in Trinity, they were the cause of the death of the servants of God.

The truth is when you said something is a snake many don't believe even when the snake finally made it hit, people will still fall adamant to see the devil in their movement.

Charles Taze Russell is the founder of Jehovah witness, I could talk more, but the next comment section on front page

If I create a topic the mod never bring it to front page

Wetin this dullard they talk

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Well, you said this because you are having pity on this illegal miners.
The fact is our government is lenient enough by not making Nigeria a police country where immigration officers chase aliens upandan .

But the most painful thing is our people are being chased for alien permits and residential permits by the government of other African States despite the fact that our people are not in this countries illegally mining their resources.

So, let the government be hard on them.

D govt of nigeria prefers stiffling it's own citizens instead of giving them their rights.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by DisLifeSha: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Every state must control their resources. Zamfara state controls their and they sell to the Central Bank. Nigeria must be restructured. There will be a healthy competition for development when each state control their resources and not Abuja. The country nor balance

Hambivert:
Sparogatively, if it's not oil it's not worth it!

There is this market of precious stones lying in ruins that can generate huge wealth for everyone, but our federal government chooses to be busy finding oil in the north where there is litlle to none with billions of Naira!

God would help only when we have sense!

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
When will this country have sense?
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by Lovelies1: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
jossytech:

Wetin this dullard they talk

cry cry cry
And wetin you want know
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by roscoman: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hello,

Are you a genuine, authentic Previous Gemstones seller / supplier ?.

Please contact us:

WhatsApp: 08182707225
E-mail: rasaqliasu@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by pacespot(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
I hope they are not selling these precious stones for a cheap, coz I see the people dealing in them are poor?
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by persius555(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
I worked for two years in the mining industry. Everything outlined here is 100% true. The industry is dominated by foreigners, mostly ECOWAS members like Malians, Guineans, Burkinabes and Nigeriens.
Their activities are aided by corrupt government officials from Abuja down to the states.

Any Nigerian could get into the gemstone business with as little as 500,000 naira but you might be muscled out by these foreign dealers who have the millions and are well coordinated.
By the way, you need to be spiritually fortified because a lot of interests abound.

To start the business, you need to be familiar with gemstone and it's purity and quality level. As a dealer, you might buy a stone from the artisanal miners site at 20,000 naira only to find out the purity level is very low and cracks might abound. You end up selling the gemstone at a loss.

If you have as much as 10million naira, you could get in as a mega dealer. You buy gemstones from dealers at comparative advantage, sell to buyers in the international market at higher margin.
In this case, you will need all the connect to get a licence to move your gemstones out of the country and of course the connect to sell in Thailand, Germany,Tel Aviv or any international market.

You must also be conversant with emerging mining sites so you could get good deals ahead of other dealers.
Back in the later 2000s, falansa in oyo state became a hotspot for gemstones mining, dealers bought aquamarine stones worth 100,000 for as little as 20,000 because the market became saturated, six months later , the same gemstone went for as high as 200,000.

The sector is dominated by stak illetrates and yearning for an upgrade. A couple of geologist and mining engi sees who have the patience and tenacity have profited from the sector.

Government needs to invest in this sector.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by DarkJeddi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
RexTramadol1:
Precious stone?

Like the one used to kill Goliath?
In which Bible? shocked
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by seunlayi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is has be on for decades, the govt officials are aware, the police are aware, in fact, it is just around one of those burnt police stations in ojoo

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by enahoro15(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source:
I need contact am interested in this business...
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by seunlayi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
persius555:
I worked for two years in the mining industry. Everything outlined here is 100% true. The industry is dominated by foreigners, mostly ECOWAS members like Malians, Guineans, Burkinabes and Nigerians.
Their activities are aided by corrupt government officials from Abuja down to the states.

Any Nigerian could get into the gemstone business with as little as 500,000 naira but you might be muscled out by these foreign dealers who have the millions and are well coordinated.
By the way, you need to be spiritually fortified because a lot of interests abound.

To start the business, you need to be familiar with gemstone and it's purity and quality level. As a dealer, you might buy a stone from the artisanal miners site at 20,000 naira only to find out the purity level is very low and cracks might abound. You end up selling the gemstone at a loss.

If you have as much as 10million naira, you could get in as a mega dealer. You buy gemstones from dealers at comparative advantage, sell to buyers in the international market at higher margin.
In this case, you will need all the connect to get a licence to move your gemstones out of the country and of course the connect to sell in Thailand, Germany,Tel Aviv or any international market.

You must also be conversant with emerging mining sites so you could get good deals ahead of other dealers.
Back in the later 2000s, falansa in oyo state became a hotspot for gemstones mining, dealers bought aquamarine stones worth 100,000 for as little as 20,000 because the market became saturated, six months later , the same gemstone went for as high as 200,000.

The sector is dominated by stak illetrates and yearning for an upgrade. A couple of geologist and mining engi sees who have the patience and tenacity have profited from the sector.

Government needs to invest in this sector.

Thank you for this, how I wish this is on the first page of this thread. Govt officials both state and federal are the culprits here, they've been feeding fat on this for decades
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by tholhusomhie: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Why an epistle is this long? Pls learn to summarize things so we can have time for other posts especially the comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / 13 Business Ideas For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.