Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market (70524 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by Guideyoursoul: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
persius555
I sent you a PM just now, please grant access
Thanks
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by softsoul22(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is a billion dollar market/business for those who know. I'm an Export/Import clearing agent and I know the nitty gritty of this great opportunity that's been controlled by foreigners. The buyers knows what is been achieved from these gemstones, and they'll always make their fortunes out of this on the detriment of the Nigerian people/government. Check my signature for been kind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by persius555(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Elxandre:

I read in the article that a gram worth $5 could be worth $500 in actual value.
Please any insight?

Yes. That could be a good deal from the mining site. So long as it isn't synthetic gems. Because of rarity of earth gems, lab synthetic gems have been making incursion into the market.
Gems are measured in carat not gram. Value depends on the type of gem. A 2.5 carat tourmaline could be 150 times worth than emerald equivalent depending on the market value. I doubt you could get such deal from mining sites less at the dealer market but then anything is possible.
A good gem dealer must be able to identify a genuine gem by its imperfections.
Imperfections are a result of millions of years of sustained heat compression of rare earth metals.

At point of extraction, these imperfections cause refraction of sunlight as you beam the gem to light exposure. Reason why dealers bend the gems to sunlight to evaluate the imperfections. If a gem is synthetic, the imperfection take a regular path,.
There are there you know it's fake or real.

All gemstone have their imperfect features to look out for. Aquamarine varie from sapphire or emerald or quaterrz. Though, they all have a distinct green brickish colouring.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by persius555(m): 6:22am On Nov 08, 2020
Guideyoursoul:
persius555

I sent you a PM just now, please grant access

Thanks

Replied you
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by enomakos(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2020
uuzba:

We never know what we have.
We go sell our Papa village, use the money, run to Canada to go and wash toilet for Oyibo.

Oyibo will buy our fathers village and mine all the resources, and be richer.
-
Processing. Processing. That's their power. Processing.
They process Cocoa into Chocolate. And we wan kill ourselves to buy ONE Mars Bar, or Bounty chocolate at almost N400.
you are very correct bro
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by ayoope(f): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2020
I have ruby, emerald and sapphire for sale.

Interested?

roscoman:

Hello,

Are you a genuine, authentic Previous Gemstones seller / supplier ?.

Please contact us:

WhatsApp: 08182707225
E-mail: rasaqliasu@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by AlphaJazz: 1:10am On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by bukatyne(f): 10:27am On Jan 17
splmosixx:
This Op na bed belle..

Leave this people make Dem do there trade in peace.

You are the senseless one.

Foreigners come to your backyard, steal your goods and export and you are talking of bad belle.

If it were Nigerians profiteering from the illegal trade, Maybe MAYBE we can shut our eyes that 'our rulers are useless, no jobs bla bla bla' because the wealth would circulate in the economy.

These are Foreigners who are not allowing Nigerians touch the stuff. Did you read that the Nigerians there are just 10%?

Sense is far from you.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by bukatyne(f): 10:31am On Jan 17
Ghostmode2two:
When will this country have sense?

When as in when?
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by Desmondum: 10:39am On Jan 17
So, what is the responsibility of the ministry of mines in this country?
Nawa ooo
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by splmosixx(m): 11:26am On Apr 07
You go see husband marry you with this vulgar language of yours...

What have you benefitted from the mineral resources even when the foreigners didn't mine....

ANUMPANA

bukatyne:

You are the senseless one.

Foreigners come to your backyard, steal your goods and export and you are talking of bad belle.

If it were Nigerians profiteering from the illegal trade, Maybe MAYBE we can shut our eyes that 'our rulers are useless, no jobs bla bla bla' because the wealth would circulate in the economy.

These are Foreigners who are not allowing Nigerians touch the stuff. Did you read that the Nigerians there are just 10%?

Sense is far from you.
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by bukatyne(f): 3:38pm On Apr 07
splmosixx:

You go see husband marry you with this vulgar language of yours...

What have you benefitted from the mineral resources even when the foreigners didn't mine....

ANUMPANA

Would you see a wife with your senselessness?

@bold: right back at you.
Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by splmosixx(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10
I am successfully married with 3lovelu kids..

Na you I de concerned about if you will ever see a man approach you with this your smelly badmouth

bukatyne:

Would you see a wife with your senselessness?

@bold: right back at you.

Re: Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market by bukatyne(f): 9:35pm On Apr 10
splmosixx:
I am successfully married with 3lovelu kids..

Na you I de concerned about if you will ever see a man approach you with this your smelly badmouth

If you were truly married with three lovely kids then it is a shame you made the first comment I quoted and the subsequent ones on this thread.

I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.