Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? (12828 Views)

Poll: Mock Presidential Poll who will you vote for?

Ribadu: 15% (148 votes)
Jonathan: 24% (234 votes)
Buhari: 60% (586 votes)
This poll has ended

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by koyuid(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2011
@peaceland
Finally somebody guided by reason.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by koyuid(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2011
For the past 12 years every wednesday they hold the FEC meeting awarding contracts worth billions of dollars yet not one problem has been solved.
You need to go to abuja and see how people are milking this country.

For the sake of our children let us vote out OBJ and PDP
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by konkolok: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hi Peaceland, i'm highly impressed at your analysis. If only people will look and think beyound tribal and religious sentiments,this country may still be salvaged from the brink PDP has dragged us to. Kudos.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by alexleo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
Quite a pity to see chicken hearted people claiming they are changing from GEJ to BB just because he is leading in nairaland polls. Shame. They give one flimsy reason or the other to support their naive act. You people think if Buhari comes he will do miracle? Make i hear word a beg. Vote Gej. Say no to religious fanatics. Say no to a tribe that that produced leaders who plunged Nigeria into the mess she is into and still wants to colonize the country forever. When the real election comes , your BB can conveniently occupy the second position in the result.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by gaiusjuli: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
gej
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by konkolok: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
@Caringchi, just go through peaceland's posts slowly and carefully think about it. In the days following Yar ardua's flight to saudi, I and most of my friends were so figth to make GEJ Acting president and later president because then it was the right thing to do. The support was not because of his name (Goodluck) or his religion or his tribe. We would have fought for him even if he was a goat or a cow because it was the right thing for the vice president to suceed the president. Today we are faced with a situation where the right man seems to have surrounded himself with the worst set of people and has turned blind eye to so many evil things in order not to rock the boat and to cling onto power. Gej is a good man but he seems to be poor at leadership. Once again, we have to rise up and do the right thing. And the right thing is to show PDP the way out. you can't do the same thing for 12 years and expect a different result. Let the right man with the right vision and the right crowd salvage this nation. The change we desire has nothing to do with tribe or religion because we are all victims of the same PDP. Those who destroyed this country come from all over, they are Yorubas, Ibos, Hausas, Fulanis, Idomas, Efiks, Ibibios, Kanuris, Ijaws, Nupes, Egbas, etc, they are christians, muslims, traditionalists and atheists. So its not a question of tribe or religion. They started this destruction before the umbrella party came and they have continued up till date. However, they seem to be concentrated in PDP today. Caringchi, if indeed you want a change, please consider all the options and God will guide you to make the right choice.
BB might not solve all our problems but they seem to be the milder of all evils.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by RabiuAnka(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
BB all the way!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by denitro(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
konkolok:

@Caringchi, just go through peaceland's posts slowly and carefully think about it. In the days following Yar ardua's flight to saudi, I and most of my friends were so figth to make GEJ Acting president and later president because then it was the right thing to do. The support was not because of his name (Goodluck) or his religion or his tribe. We would have fought for him even if he was a goat or a cow because it was the right thing for the vice president to suceed the president. Today we are faced with a situation where the right man seems to have surrounded himself with the worst set of people and has turned blind eye to so many evil things in order not to rock the boat and to cling onto power. Gej is a good man but he seems to be poor at leadership. Once again, we have to rise up and do the right thing. And the right thing is to show PDP the way out. you can't do the same thing for 12 years and expect a different result. Let the right man with the right vision and the right crowd salvage this nation. The change we desire has nothing to do with tribe or religion because we are all victims of the same PDP. Those who destroyed this country come from all over, they are Yorubas, Ibos, Hausas, Fulanis, Idomas, Efiks, Ibibios, Kanuris, Ijaws, Nupes, Egbas, etc, they are christians, muslims, traditionalists and atheists. So its not a question of tribe or religion. They started this destruction before the umbrella party came and they have continued up till date. However, they seem to be concentrated in PDP today. Caringchi, if indeed you want a change, please consider all the options and God will guide you to make the right choice.
BB might not solve all our problems but they seem to be the milder of all evils.

May god bless you
A lot of people can't see the good a CPC win will have on Nigeria.
1. When PDP will find themselves on the opposition end come May 2011, it will help them sit down and put their house in order
and try to win the confidence of Nigerians back.
2. Mass exodus of PDP corrupt politicians to CPC.
3. Election and debate in the future will be taken seriously.
4. PDP will see the power a united people have.
5. Corrupt politicians will live in fear for once in their life for 4 yrs.
6. The president's cabinets for once will be purposeful and clean.
7. Nigeria will begin to redeem it's election rigging image in the eyes of the international community
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by kaypinchi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
Voting for BuBa. (Buhari-Bakare)
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
konkolok:

Pristine truth, but the idiots will not listen to you
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by saibuhari(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
na who i go vote for? na buhari. na who go win? na buhari. na who i no go vote for? na joe. na who go lose big? na jonathan. sai buhari. sai bakare. but who be buhari? na me be buhari. if buhari lose nko? tufiakwa. i will go on exile. so if una love me and una no want make i go exile, vote for buhari/bakare. god bless naija.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by eMJOY: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
#BB=#Buhari-Bakare 2011 =#BB2011=#NewNig JOY
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by ominid1: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
i will vote for buhari. jonathan could not provide employment in 11 months in office. Please let him answer how many jobs he has created in 11 months in office ? I mean how many Nigerians have become gainfully employed in that time .I am not satisfied with the story of pure water business, gsm scratch card business, fishery business et al, if that is all his govt can offer Nigerian youths in 11 months then he has no clues as to leadership in this country.As for Ribadu I think his time may come in future ,he should go and queue.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Cmeo(m): 3:06am On Mar 17, 2011
If the 12 years of PDP rule in Nigeria is what is called Democracy, Nigerians are tired of democracy.
If 11 months of Jonathan (no change) rule is what is called Goodluck for Nigeria, then Nigerians don't need goodluck again but Action

BUHARI HAS THE ACTION THAT NIGERIA NEEDS FOR CHANGE. VOTE BUHARI/ BAKARE
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Tunsbobo(m): 3:14am On Mar 17, 2011
Ribadu all the way!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Tunsbobo(m): 3:33am On Mar 17, 2011
Out of 150,000,000 Nigerians, only 650,000 of them are are nairaland. Out of this 650,000, only about 900 people have participated in this poll! Infact, Only about 10,000,000 Nigerians use the internet regularly! Infact out of the 650,000 nairalanders, about 30% are in the diaspora! Whats my point? Online voting polls are obviously useless, baseless and an absolute waste of time and energy. The fact that buhari is leading on this poll doesn't make him the people's choice. The fact that most nairalanders are uneccessarily and momentarily hyped about the bb ticket doesn't affect the decisions of the remaining 70,000,000 registered electorates, Which includes villagers who don't even know that this website exists!! Nairalanders, its high time we stopped fooling ourselves; Buhari is not the answer to Nigeria's questions!!!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Profkenny1(m): 5:51am On Mar 17, 2011
NOTHING can stop BB because I saw GEJ and Sambo handing over to them!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by GentleAL(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2011
Its Goodluck to/for me
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by 9ijaMan: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2011
Tunsbobo:

Out of 150,000,000 Nigerians, only 650,000 of them are are nairaland. Out of this 650,000, only about 900 people have participated in this poll! Infact, Only about 10,000,000 Nigerians use the internet regularly! Infact out of the 650,000 nairalanders, about 30% are in the diaspora! Whats my point? Online voting polls are obviously useless, baseless and an absolute waste of time and energy. The fact that buhari is leading on this poll doesn't make him the people's choice. The fact that most nairalanders are uneccessarily and momentarily hyped about the bb ticket doesn't affect the decisions of the remaining 70,000,000 registered electorates, Which includes villagers who don't even know that this website exists!! Nairalanders, its high time we stopped fooling ourselves; Buhari is not the answer to Nigeria's questions!!!
I'm certain if GEJ were in the lead you won't spend your time sweating to come up with this piece of blab above.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Tunsbobo(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2011
9ijaMan:

I'm certain if GEJ were in the lead you won't spend your time sweating to come up with this piece of blab above.
i can never waste my vote on a clueless president like gej and would never vote for a old dictative thumb sucking power hungry religious bigot in the person buhari. Ribadu remains the best option!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by TMoni1(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2011
I am still very surprised dat some nigerian in there right mind will still be ttalkin about GEJ and PDP(instituttion of corruption). Are they not tired of d backwardness in d nation, suffering of the masses, insecurity etc for 12 long years. It is said that its only an insane man that will do same thing over and over and expect aa different result. We need a change from blood suckers. For me either buhari or ribadu represent a change from visionless GEJ and PDP. However, buhari is d onl one dat can bark and bite this people that has held 150million people to ransom. BB 2011!!!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by 9ijaMan: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2011
Tunsbobo:

i can never waste my vote on a clueless president like gej and would never vote for a old dictative thumb sucking  power hungry religious bigot in the person buhari. Ribadu remains the best option!
Firstly, my apologies for associating you with the clueless club.
You have no proof for the claims you make about Buhari, except for the fact that you are following the GEJ fools club in their campaign of calumny.
As per Ribadu, he's just a waste of space and time. He has some political baggage that will hinder his performance. Tinubu, Ribadu's back bone, is also is the clog in Ribadu's progress. All the achievement Ribadu has behind his name, he's always had a godfather standing behind him.

If Ribadu really wanted to prove his mettle he should not have associated himself with Tinubu. Buhari has no godfather and he's know to be incorruptible and very upright. That's the reason millions of Nigerians who were not even born when he led the nation are still supporting him.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Tunsbobo(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2011
9ijaMan:

Firstly, my apologies for associating you with the clueless club.
You have no proof for the claims you make about Buhari, except for the fact that you are following the GEJ fools club in their campaign of calumny.
As per Ribadu, he's just a waste of space and time. He has some political baggage that will hinder his performance. Tinubu, Ribadu's back bone, is also is the clog in Ribadu's progress. All the achievement Ribadu has behind his name, he's always had a godfather standing behind him.

If Ribadu really wanted to prove his mettle he should not have associated himself with Tinubu. Buhari has no godfather and he's know to be incorruptible and very upright. That's the reason millions of Nigerians who were not even born when he led the nation are still supporting him.
Buhari doesn't have a godfather?? I laugh in mandarn!!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by abacus(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2011
@Tunsbobo are you his god father?
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2011
Tunsbobo:

Don't mind them especially those clamouring for BB (abi na Blackberry), they are just wasting their time doing nothing tongue
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by OJOnuh: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2011
hi! i wish to from now send my congratulatory messages to my president the CPC man. our only prayers for u now is for that this year election be a true reflection of the peoples votes
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Genbuhari3: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
Tunsbobo, koastar,

so the 650,000 on nairaland are deaf and dumb to talk to four people each on the street everyday

You are wrong here my friends! i am one of the 650,000 and I represent 63 votes I have personally canvassed for on my street, with families and friends.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by greenish05: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2011
the young blood of the generation for life, Up Ribadu,Up new generation,
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by honeric01(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
I have decided to vote for BB
No turning back
No turning back

BB ALL THE WAY TO ASO ROCK FOR THE FUTURE OF MYSELF, MY FUTURE AND THAT OF MY CHILDREN AND GENERATION YET UNBORN.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by airegin: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2011
A Vote for BB is a vote for Discipline, transparency and accountability we can count on
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by 9ijaMan: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
People should know that every single vote for either Buhari or Ribadu is a vote against GEJ.
With 925 votes so far, Uncle Jona has less than 25% of the votes. I pray God Almighty makes this outcome to be repeated in the elections proper, for the liberation of millions of Nigerians from the wolves in PDP.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2011
[size=48pt]ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS[/size]

[size=18pt]Please create / modify your signatures to show support for Buhari

See my own signature below .[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hardworking Leaders, The Lazy Youths And The $320m Abacha Loot / Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead / Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.