Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? (12833 Views)

Poll: Mock Presidential Poll who will you vote for?

Ribadu: 15% (148 votes)
Jonathan: 24% (234 votes)
Buhari: 60% (586 votes)
This poll has ended

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Tokotaya: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2011
abacus:

[size=20pt][/size]

Buhari Bakare All the way

No presidential aspirant I admire on this list. BB is next best thing. I hope they will get rid of Abacha in their train though.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by sley4life(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2011
GEJ. This was how online poll was conducted 4yrs ago and Chris Okotie won convincingly, but after the main election he didnt score more than 100,000 votes
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by denitro(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2011
sley4life:

GEJ. This was how online poll was conducted 4yrs ago and Chris Okotie won convincingly, but after the main election he didnt score more than 100,000 votes

And where was the online poll conducted?
One mushroom website,

Nairaland has credibility,
BB all the way
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by konkolok: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2011
bb
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2011
denitro:

And where was the online poll conducted?
One mushroom website,

Nairaland has credibility,
BB all the way

You are just wasting your time. You think nairaland poll is equivalent to the real election? We all know who will win come April 9, it is GEJ all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by peelovee(f): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2011
GEJ all the way
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nicols(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2011
Will my vote count while PDP is still in charge Anyway, I'll think about it.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by salykely(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2011
i dont realy vote for, i always vote against and this time its against that ZOOLOGIST in aso rock smelling fish. And his dumb dame mouthed wife, i beg patience no senior GEJ sef? BB FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by TruthHeals: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
BB all the way. The credentials are just too much.
We really need change.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by peaceland(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by TruthHeals: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
BB all the way
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by peaceland(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by baslone: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
To the ladies, BB means Blackberry and nothing else, to the fellas, it means either Basket ball or "Big Boy" but to everyone today, BB means Buhari-Bakari!
Tinye aka n'epe edere BB! (vote only where u see BB), grin grin grin grin
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by peaceland(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2011
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
sley4life:

Was that election free and fair? Your post is another evidence that the election was massively rigged.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by peaceland(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by buttkick: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
im no political buff but one thing is for sure. for twelve years pdp could not give us , at least, 18hours of power per day. to add insult to the injury, they carry on like everything is ok. they fight the hydra head of curruption with their lips and nothing more. id vots for almost any other candidate except jonathan. my worry is that they may have given my relatives back in the village some measures of rice to ensure they cast their vote for them. that is what pains me that common sence, which dictates that the pdp train has nothing but avarice and wickedness to offer, may very well through hook or crook means,, win. but i shall, to clear my consience vote away from the pdp. i rest my case.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by denitro(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
The only way to bring about change is to be the change yourself

buttkick:

my worry is that they may have given my relatives back in the village some measures of rice to ensure they cast their vote for them. that is what pains me that common sence which dictates that the pdp train has nothing but avarice and wickedness to offer may very well through hook or crook means win. but i shall, to clear my consience vote away from the pdp. i rest my case.

I made some calls last week to some of my relatives and friend in the East and have convinced them that PDP has nothing to offer Nigerians, they are now in the BB train.
You can do the same.
Let us try to get those close to us to vote out corruption.
1 extra vote gained a day can make the difference.

BB 2011
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by holydrunk: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
I will do the same
good idea
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
Making my own call right now
grin grin grin
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by away4real(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
Its insannity to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

For those that want to vote GEJ, 4 years down the line when things get worse make sure u do not complain. And if you have any form of objectivity you will see that he can make no difference. he has shown it.

Vote for honest credible men. Vote BB

An opportunity of a life time awaits us Generation X/Y, (what the western world might call post baby boomers) people born late seventies, eighties, nineties to change our nation.

Think real hard folks, can Jonathan change anything. How will IBB, Bode george allow a prosperous non-corrupt country. Lets think beyond ethnicity and really think again,

Vote wisely. Vote BB.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
Everyone please update your profile signature to show support for Buhari.

See my signature below.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by denitro(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
ok
changing mine now.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by debest1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
GenBuhari:

See my signature below.
na by force, the essence of democracy is everyone gets to decide what they feel is best for them, no point forcing people to adopt your preference/choice
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by denitro(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
gone are the days when people took their time to read a sentence b4 making comments

GenBuhari:

See my signature below.

Did you see the word PLEASE?
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by debest1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
and what difference does the highlighted word make? My point is he shouldnt be begging people to adopt his choice, it's up to individuals to decide who they want
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
Steadily & surely we all shall see the light.
Go BB!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by GMcompere: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
For me, we need a radical change in Nigeria and the only pair I see that can bring such a change is BB.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by lookmangiw(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
God,please make way for us this time around.amen.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by blacksta(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
bb
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by akwarandu(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
BB all the way no stopping them now.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by caringchi(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2011
grin grin grin
its good BB is winning in NL, but the real winner will emerge come April
no illiterare, religious/religion fanatic, former leader who was in one way or the other part of our beloved nation's 50 years of rot will win!!
we need an educated young blood.

no matter the dumb poll on NL, i will never join a train doomed to crash
GEJ ALL THE WAY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold / 37 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos Arrested By Army / Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.