Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN (64043 Views)

El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN / Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / Osun Rerun: Why Some Voters Were Blocked From Polling Units – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Loveurneighbour: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Folk like Shekau don't keep their money in banks...or if they do, they do so via fronts.

Because if the DSS found out, Shekau would have long since been history.

Banks aren't the only place to keep money.
Nice piece
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by sukar886: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2020
Another protest loading!!!!!
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Ochelyko1: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2020
I have said it before that the northerners don't love the Southerners, just look at the list, where is Aisha Yusuf account? It was not there! So what does it means, Southerners wake up and fight for your freedom.
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by mobi99(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2020
let's give them time so that this festive period will pass then we bring back the remix , this time around is either the leave this country for us to arrange or we all burn... the government can't beat us and still force us not to cry.... youth arise!
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Nyanabo(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Lalasticlala,

Please help me remove that 'i believe in mohammed and his prophet allah' from my profile abeg. My cursor auto clicked that thing last weekend. I am not a muslim. Thanks !
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by 6digitscomrade: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2020
Golan007:

No, it isn't.
They are acting on a court order.
dasuki order pending 5years counting lol
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Lilphate(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2020
mehn..... na waoo
these old fools are so so annoying

until they re dead this sad country will still be in darkness
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Loveurneighbour: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2020
President99:
Government DSS, CBN, Police, NMI, NIA etc., are paid to know that
I hate 'roadside' analyses, sorry to say.
Pls your analysis should be factual based and not bear parlour insinuations.
Do u have any concrete evidence against them?
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by emerged01(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Na dem go use their hand unblock am.
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Ochelyko1: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Oh is now racist or tribalism? Nairalander why wouldn't u publish my comment don't I have freedom of speech anymore? Nawa oooo
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2020
vanbonattel:

We still have to pit things in proper perspective. The antagonists of this endsars protest are all Northerners. There was no endsars protest in the core north.

IGP
President
PSC head
Sars head

All Northerners.

There was no endsars protest in the North for the same reason there was no june 12 protest in the North and the South east and no occupy Nigeria protest in the south south, south east and middle belt

It is also the reason why I knew the endsars protest would fail

Nigerians as people always want to get something in return.

I protest for your cause, wetin you go give me?

Thats why we can never see a revolution in this country .The commitment to ideals is not just there.

Even most of the endsars protesters if there was no money for them, or the promise of buhari leaving powerso that their son can chop..
(notthat bubu getting kicked out is a bad thing) would they have protested?

I am not pro government. I even loathe pdp and apc wholeheartedly. But i have seen to many revolution fail in nigeria because most of the people taking part want something out of it.

Nigerians dont want real.change

1 Like

Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Eriokanmi: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2020
Nadio2019:

Idi Amin govt couldn’t have done this.

#ENDSARS protest failed because most of the protesters didn’t know what they were protesting against.

People protest while waving Nigeria flag and singing the National anthem - two symbols used by the Sokoto Caliphate to propagate one Nigeria indivisible.

But Caliphate-loyal soldiers created 19 states + Abuja in the northern region, created 8.5 states each in the eastern and western regions.
That automatically makes Sokoto/Kanem Borno empires quasi owners of Nigeria.

Land mass is never used as criterion to proliferate too many states in a region with larger land mass in a country formed by different regions.

SARS and other armed forces are on roadblocks to protect the political structure.
#ENDSARS protesters should have been protesting for political restructuring before the next election.

You got it wrong. Endsars was just a ladder on which the proresters rode to secure awareness. Godfatherism, bad governance, corruption, abnormal budget in running government and national assembly, etc are next on the protest agenda. Who told you there wouldn't be another protest soon? If you know what youths are planning you'd not have posted this comment. All I can say is, take a chill pill and watch the next action unfold. It won't be violent and in case you're in doubt, read the below link. Ongbona feli feli

https://www.nairaland.com/6238057/proposed-endsars-protest-lagos-police
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Loveurneighbour: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2020
sukar886:
Another protest loading!!!!!
On Nairaland abi?

1 Like

Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by demmymoney(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2020
Purplekush:

I think the new Nigeria we seek won't be achieved durng our lifetime. It'll be for our kids to take. because we still have memories of thewar and shit in us

Exactly the youths are mentally and politically lazy!!!!!
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by President99: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

I hate 'roadside' analyses, sorry to say.
Pls your analysis should be factual based and not bear parlour insinuations.
Do u have any concrete evidence against them?
OK Sir. Thank you for the advice.
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by vanbonattel: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

There was no endsars protest in the North for the same reason there was no june 12 protest in the North and the South east and no occupy Nigeria protest in the south south, south east and middle belt

Thats why we can never see a revolution in this country .The commitment to ideals is not just there.

Even most of the endsars protesters if there was no money for them, would they have protested?

I am not pro government. I even loathe pdp and apc wholeheartedly. But i have seen to many revolution fail in nigeria[b] because most of thw people taking part want something out of it[/b].

Of course I want something out of this protest. A better Nigeria.
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Nadio2019: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

There is police brutaility in the NORTH, as well as checkpoints, esecially in the NE.

Why the North did not join your protest is the same reason why SE aand SS did not join the Occupy Nigeria protests against GEJ.

Keep that in mind and know that for a succesful revolution you have to convince everyone why it is in their interest to protest, so as to correct the impression that you want to collect their share of the national cake.

If there is police brutality in the north, why did northerners reject #ENDSARS protest?

Northeast deserves roadblocks because of Boko Haram.

Boko Haram fights for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system; the same unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system adopted by the 12 northern states since 1999.

Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2020
vanbonattel:

Of course I want something out of this protest. A better Nigeria.

No, you want what most Nigerians want

A bigger share of the national cake.

If you wanted a better Nigeria, then join a political party, run for office and do the hard work of change from within the system

2 Likes

Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by surgical: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2020
quiverfull:
How can the government say on the one hand that they understand the greviances of the youth, and they are addressing the issues and then turn around to start witch-hunting the perceived leaders of the protests? This is pure dishonesty!
The government is asking for another round of protests.
the dumb government who thinks everything is by force have by this list shown us our heroes, the true leaders of tomorrow,people with competence we can trust with leadership and will deliver going by their track record
We stand with them 100%
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Nadio2019:

If there is police brutality in the north, why did northerners reject #ENDSARS protest?

Northeast deserves roadblocks because of Boko Haram.

Boko Haram fights for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system; the same unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system adopted by the 12 northern states since 1999.

Northerners did not join for the same reason South easterners did not join occupy Nigeria

They percieve their share of the national cake is threatened

If the protest had been structured in a way that it stuck to the goal of really ending police brutality, maybe northerners would have joined.

For instance, insecurity is a big problem in the North. Emdsars didnt address that issue adequately enough

1 Like

Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Iamsane: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Ochelyko1:
I have said it before that the northerners don't love the Southerners, just look at the list, where is Aisha Yusuf account? It was not there! So what does it means, Southerners wake up and fight for your freedom.

Most of you guys here Don't think before you type. Who told you Aisha Yesufu is a northerner?
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Lovelies1: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Read. List of Nigeria's young heroes who woke Nigerian youths
I checked the list. They are from all tribes down south, united in one vision.
North is the problem. South is the solution. Wake up southerners!!

Search for southnigeriare forumon telegram to join

1 Like

Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by baggioni: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2020
cry They are more than this o. The rest must not escape o.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Iamsane: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2020
surgical:
the dumb government who thinks everything is by force have by this list shown us our heroes, the true leaders of tomorrow,people with competence we can trust with leadership and will deliver going by their track record
We stand with them 100%

You are liar that will stand with Peter Obi and Atiku any fucking day.
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2020
SmartPolician:

You don't have to involve the north in everything.

They made it clear that they don't have a problem with SARS, so they didn't protest
If they don't have a problem with SARS, they shouldn't have come out to do a PRO-SARS rally.
Claiming SARS have been helping in securing the North is a big fat lie. We've been watching borno for more than 8 years we've not seen SARS arrest any BH there. Even the CJTF has more impact than them there.
They simply politicised the protests cause they think it's a southern plot to destabilise their beloved Baba's govt
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Okoroawusa: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
All the money in the blocked account should even be used to compensate those whose shops were vandalized during the protest.

Supported
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Nadio2019: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

No, you want what most Nigerians want

A bigger share of the national cake.

If you wanted a better Nigeria, then join a political party, run for office and do the hard work of change from within the system

Obasanjo and GEJ ran when north got tired of ruling Nigeria, but OBJ and GEJ were unable to change the ugly political status quo.

A Barack Obama or a Donald Trump or a Joe Biden from southern Nigeria cannot win Nigeria’s presidential election unless northern Nigeria is tired of ruling Nigeria.

20 new political units were created by northern military dictators in the northern region.
But 8.5 new political units were created in each of the western and eastern regions.
That turned huge political and economic advantages to Fulani-led northern region.

Land mass is never used as criterion to proliferate too many states in a region with larger land mass in a country formed by different regions.
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Zinpat: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2020
This is so unfair
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Nadio2019:

Obasanjo and GEJ ran when north got tired of ruling Nigeria, but OBJ and GEJ were unable to change the ugly political status quo.

A Barack Obama or a Donald Trump or a Joe Biden from southern Nigeria cannot win Nigeria’s presidential election unless northern Nigeria is tired of ruling Nigeria.

20 new political units were created by northern military dictators in the northern region.
But 8.5 new political units were created in each of the western and eastern regions.
That turned huge political and economic advantages to Fulani-led northern region.

Your comment just proved my point.

You want a bigger share of the national cake.

Not a better Nigeria.

All those Northerners too think the same way you do too.

You Nigerians need to understamd that development comes from using what you have to develop yourself. Not from waiting for a cake that doesn't exist
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Iamsane: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Even most of the endsars protesters if there was no money for them, or the promise of buhari leaving powerso that their son can chop..
(notthat bubu getting kicked out is a bad thing) would they have protested?

I am not pro government. I even loathe pdp and apc wholeheartedly. But i have seen to many revolution fail in nigeria because most of the people taking part want something out of it.

Nigerians dont want real.change

You have spoken well. They only almost Everytime wants a revolution when the northerner is in government forgetting that history wasn't kind to the first people who committed the first coup in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by Alhamade(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2020
This is a good report, all the bank should be sued and also probe to review who gave them order to freeze those accounts and with that we could get who ever is behind the lekki massacre

Best regards

Mean while u can connect with for my signature info
Re: List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN by sulaak(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2020
twilliamx:
Let's raise funds for them...fcukk the police, fcukk the government

I will gladly contribute to a Gofundme on behalf of these brave Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.