Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

"For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau (64002 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 6:29am On Mar 24, 2016
– The jihadist group troubling Nigeria’s northeastern region has surrendered

– Boko Haram made their surrender through a video

– The video shows their leader, Abubakar Shekau, surrendering and advising followers to follow suit

Emerging reports suggest that Boko Haram has finally surrendered to the superior power of Nigeria.

A video by the Leadership, shows the kingpin, Abubakar Shekau who was rumoured to have been killed, advising his followers to “surrender to save themselves”.

Shekau in the video below appeared to have surrendered to constant bombardments by the Nigerian army troops.

https://www.naij.com/775664-breaking-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-finally-surrenders-video.html?source=breaking%3Futm_source%3Dfacebook&utm_medium=social&utm_group=free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zeaa_csRxlM

UPDATED: – – A contrary opinion has emerged regarding the alleged surrender of the jihadist group troubling Nigeria’s northeastern region.

– Leadership earlier posted a video suggesting that Boko Haram made had surrendered

– The video shows the sect’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, speaking to his followers

– Analysts say Shekau was trying to let his people know that he is still alive

Emerging reports had earlier suggested that Boko Haram has finally surrendered to the superior power of Nigeria.

A video by The Leadership, shows the kingpin, Abubakar Shekau who was rumoured to have been killed, advising his followers to “surrender to save themselves”.

Shekau in the video uploaded by the Leadership reportedly appeared to have surrendered to constant bombardments by the Nigerian army troops.

https://www.naij.com/775664-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-finally-surrenders-updated.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by ayodejibabafem(m): 6:33am On Mar 24, 2016
na fake information dem go dey pass across

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by eleko1: 6:40am On Mar 24, 2016
sad sad April 1st neva reach.That lunatic nd his goats will rather die than surrender. God bless Nig soldiers

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by bonechamberlain(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2016
finally, hope he won't deny it again.

6 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by nkenu(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2016
That idiottic lunatic shouldn't surrender now because he has got to pay for all his atrocities. Smmmmnn !!!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Oche211(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Nigeria shld neva accept any fake surrender. He just wants to buy time.
I'm sure shekau himself never accepts surrender from any of the villagers.
Waste the bastards.
Kill on team military

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by okosodo: 6:55am On Mar 24, 2016
That guy has the phone number of buhari. Na we dey fool ourselves

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by feldido(m): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Which of the shekau?
Last time I head he has 9 lives grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Greataausim(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2016
Rumours everywhere and den.
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by seunlayi(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Fake story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2016
I just pray this is true.......the mindless killing by this sect has been mind boggling......the nigerian Army has been making nigeria proud since time immemorial
kelvee:
– The jihadist group troubling Nigeria’s northeastern region has surrender

– Boko Haram made their surrender through a video

– The video shows their leader, Abubakar Shekau surrendering and advising followers to follow suit

Emerging reports suggest that Boko Haram has finally surrendered to the superior power of Nigeria.

A video by the Leadership, shows the kingpin, Abubakar Shekau who was rumoured to have been killed advising his followers to “surrender to save themselves.”

Shekau in the video below appeared to have surrendered to constant bombardments by the Nigerian army troops.

Trending: Boko Haram kingpin, Abubakar Shekau surrenders..Trending: Boko Haram kingpin, Abubakar Shekau who was rumoured to have been killed surface in new video advising his followers to “surrender to save themselves.”Shekau here appears to have surrendered to constant bombardments by the Nigerian Army troops.

https://www.naij.com/775664-breaking-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-finally-surrenders-video.html?source=breaking%3Futm_source%3Dfacebook&utm_medium=social&utm_group=free

6 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Lemme jst say ...his time is UP!!!,buh how many lives went up for this shii

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by alatbaba1(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2016
Old video

Modified.

Can someone translate what d clown is saying? The video has been pre-recorded before now.

Nice script play.

No more money to get supplies.

If there is one thing I love to here now it's the devalue of crude oil. Crude oil has made it so impossible for these rag tags terrorist to survive. Even their Godfather ISIL to r feeling the heat.

I don't want to hear any APC Zombies that they hav won the battle against terrorism. cos it's nt them, It the whole world that suffered it all together.

Not even a single bullet has been purchased in the fight against terrorism. They only change the leadership of the armed forces which is one thing that I really appreciate abt babu.

Nigerians are not fools.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2016
alatbaba1:
Old video
wat video

2 Likes

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Vikkie14: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Lie Muhammed, is that you again?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by alatbaba1(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2016
kelvee:
wat video

Follow the link

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by PrinceFromDilli(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Lai Mohammed can do anything to deceive us.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 7:40am On Mar 24, 2016
alatbaba1 post=44056602no blame me jae...:

Follow the link
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Vikkie14: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Trending: Boko Haram kingpin, Abubakar Shekau who was rumoured to have been killed...
There is nothing like "rumour", the REAL shekau is dead. The second imposter has been killed. The 3rd impostor is on the run.

NOTE: Shekau is a household name to BH just like "President" is retained(as household name) for anyone climbing the leadership of this country.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Make una dey dia dey deceive unaself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kniru: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2016
so ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2016
ok
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by tman14(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Should be everywhere in the media if it is true. Then I will believe.

1 Like

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2016
All the SHEKAUS, die by faya!!! Ijn.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2016
How long did it take them to groom and model this 'shekau'? We already know that propaganda is synonymous with this government.
Anyways, all we want is a peaceful Nigeria, whether through propaganda or spiritual manipulation.
Meanwhile I wouldn't be surprised if the real shekau surfaces with a counter video or the new BH leader produces a new ISIL collabo video urging his troops on. We know Nigeria is such a dramatic country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2016

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by alienvirus: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2016
If true, wailers will leave Nigeria and settle in the Lagoon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by Rikidony(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2016
I don't believe this, anxiously waiting for BBC AFP and REUTERS to confirm this.

if this video is true then it will be a great boost for this government

God bless our gallant men in uniform

hw many likes for BABA

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by tempest01(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2016
Surrendered to whom exactly?

And where is the video before this hits fp
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by kelvee(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2016
tempest01:
Surrendered to whom exactly?

And where is the video before this hits fp
To God , grin
Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by RichYoungNigga: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Yes.
It's true.
I surrendered
I'm tired of running from the Nigerian Army and Buhari.
Thanks to Almighty Buhari.
I'm currently being held at the Army headquarters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau by lilprinze: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2016
APC and lies are like bread and butter

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.