Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" (14318 Views)

IGP Redeploys 14 AIGs, 26 CPs (Full List) / Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty / IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by dederocs(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Igbochief001:
U can't fight the people n win ...why are this people dumb

Restructure this country n have peace ..

.try to be more violent and 80% of police station in southern Nigeria would go down ..it's simple maths
What he said is what the constitution says, there is a difference between protests, and riots/looting. The constitution is clear on it, this is what he is saying, till we reform our constitution...i do not think most protesters endorse riots and looting, as some of ordinary citizens properties were looted, some were injured and killed, i think the police can deal effectively with hoodlums, vandals, this is a minority compared to the number of peaceful protesters. Anyone is free to do what they like, but there is always reaction.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by King44(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
engrchykae:
It will end up in tears finally.
The police better recruit at least 150 million officers Nationwide.
If not,it won't be funny
All it takes is another slight mistake from the police and we would find ourselves in a war zone, if it escalates Southern leaders would be blamed for not doing the right thing at the right time
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Biafrawemove: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
EndYahoo:
Freedom of movement is also enshrined in the Nigeria Constitution. If your protest or assembly disrupt that fundamental human right of others, The police have the right to disperse the assembly forthwith
Police have right to arrest you an charge you to court,not disperse,cos that amount to infringing on the said right
Unless the court state order wise
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Randy91:

SHATAP UR Stinking and SINKING MOUTH!!!...Rebuild kee u theregringrin

Who caused the previous damage? Was it not the POLITICAL thugs hired by ur paymasters you ASS LICK

B mindful of what you write here because if care is not taken, those lives lost at LEKKI TOLl gate will hunt you for life....Mkpi!!!!
YOU MUST BELONGS TO OKORO PEOPLE FROM EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
What is wrong in asking for good governance?
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by dederocs(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
People that attempt to go burn police or kill officers will be shot, this can not lead to war...not all Nigerians go about looking for police to kill, cos most Nigerians know better. Hoodlums and police hunters will be shot...this is applicable in our laws. Killing police and burning down stations and releasing kidnappers, rapists and killers will only make things worst.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
rangerover:
You did not attack all the hoodlums that were looting, it's innocent endsars protesters you attacked. SMH
you mean attacking the children of single mothers and single father's
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Biafrawemove: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Well, you could have been right if the last protest didn’t obstruct others from going about their lawful activities

If it’s a March or a rally, you will be vindicated

But once you are using your right to disturb others’ peace, it’s no longer a right, it’s nuisance.
I condemn such
They have no right to block road
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by weyreypey: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
SimplyFacts:
The devil in this man is finally awakened angry

Meanwhile,,,
During the protest, the way dem take kill Police, played with their butchered parts & even sold some parts in a broad daylight. Having watched & witnessed some of the scenes, if I be Police, I can never be a friend to any hoodlums ooo undecided
Unfortunately hoodlums have time to dig out your house address and do you full evil

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by composure: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Champneys:
The IGP of Police simply giving those monsters the rights to kill and nothing will happen.

These bastar..ds wont learn and do the right thing.

We shall meet out there!
Think of your own life

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by SeeMoreTalkLess: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oizatobad:
my data is not for this shit
Are you compel to?
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
PVision2020:

Start the purposeless protest from your family house, so that we can set it ablaze together....you better get serious with your life and stop craving for protest free meals.
You want to set my family house ablaze simply because I am asking for justice (fairness, equity and impartiality). It is people like you that DSS and APC are renting with #500 per day to disrupt peaceful protest. You are an APC Hoodlum. I pity your parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by iokpebholo: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Champneys:
The IGP of Police simply giving those monsters the rights to kill and nothing will happen.

These bastar..ds wont learn and do the right thing.

We shall meet out there!
u better stay in ur house if u like ursef,else no come here come shout pissful protesters oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by composure: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Some of this youths are just commenting without reading the press release.

IGP said any violent or riotous elements should be resisted. And many of them on nairaland are talking nonsense.

It's obvious there are alot of tugs here.

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
weyreypey:

Unfortunately hoodlums have time to dig out your house address and do you full evil
E gò, sà. angry
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biafrawemove:
Nigeria is a stone throw away from breaking
If police use force on this coming protest
2 things are involve
Either they cow the youth or they put Nigeria in state of anarchy
Peaceful protest is enshrined in our constitution
Police should be aware of their limitations
Stop deceiving ursef
Peaceful protest is not possible in Nigeria

It will definitely be hijacked and anarchy will set in like we just witnessed 2weeks back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
cucumbae:
By burning down police stations and looting private businesses
No way bro
That is not happening again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by composure: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Igbochief001:

.try to be more violent and 80% of police station in southern Nigeria would go down ..it's simple maths
Is it the police that will restrture the country?

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Christistruth00: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by NNEWIsuper: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Igbochief001:

Very simple.. Police can't win the masses, how many can they kill kwanu
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by richeeyo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
SimplyFacts:
The devil in this man is finally awakened angry

Meanwhile,,,
During the protest, the way dem take kill Police, played with their butchered parts & even sold some parts in a broad daylight. Having watched & witnessed some of the scenes, if I be Police, I can never be a friend to any hoodlums ooo undecided
What you say would someday land you in jail
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
richeeyo:

What you say would someday land you in jail
Your **** jail
Do I look like ***** a hoodlum

Thank your star it's not long I served a ban. If not, I know what to dash you angry
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by PVision2020(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
DamZik:
You want to set my family house ablaze simply because I am asking for justice (fairness, equity and impartiality). It is people like you that DSS and APC are renting with #500 per day to disrupt peaceful protest. You are an APC Hoodlum. I pity your parents.
What is wrong in starting the protest in your family house and summarily allowing hoodlums to take over and probably watch them loot your family house to shred and set it ablaze?

Is that too much a sacrifice to make for "fairness, equity and impartiality"?
At least a lot of Nigerians lost their lives and livelihood, properties and businesses as a result of the last protest. Why are you guiding yours jealously? Hypocrites.

If you have an atom of sense, what should be your priority for now should be justice for those that died (both civilians and the police), compensation for those whose livelihood were looted and destroyed and reconstruction of the public facilities destroyed.

That your motivation to protest is due to the free meals and opportunity to loot doesn't mean I'm like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by abokimallam: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
It is worrisome that at a time when even the government itself set up panels to unravel police extrajudicial killings of unarmed Nigerians and possible compensation,a slowpoke who goes by the title of IG of police is urging his men to kill more Nigerians in the name of self defense.
Do not worry, you will leave that seat one day. That time I pray that Police will add your sibling or children to their statistics of killings.
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by infogeneral: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Any protests now will not make sense. If you want to make a change, wait till 2023 and decide with your PVC. Violence never solved any problem it will only take us some steps backward.
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by tyup(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:
Hehe Please where is Hungerbad and Ngeneukwenu?
one is dead....the other liveth
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by jaxxy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Resist how?? This igp should weigh the implications of his statement or else it will come back to haunt him on his sit.

The police force shud apologize and correct itself not turning to another menace. It will backfire and u will be responsible mr igp.

Resist how exactly?? With live amonitions??
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by HAccord: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hotzone:
Enemies of this country won’t like this

Protest is good but it should be done with good motive and well represented to avoid disgruntled elements to benefit from it...

Sowore take not
Nnamdi Kanu be guided

Ewedu muslim propaganda.

Mushin boys killed many yoruba police men, we saw the video of them breaking bottles on the Mushin DPO's head Mr Ayodele Arogbe (Gbakoje). The yoruba muslim mushin touts beat him and killed him because he is a yoruba christian.
We all know that yorubas are never united.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
PVision2020:

What is wrong in starting the protest in your family house and summarily allowing hoodlums to take over and probably watch them loot your family house to shred and set it ablaze?

Is that too much a sacrifice to make for "fairness, equity and impartiality"?
At least a lot of Nigerians lost their lives and livelihood, properties and businesses as a result of the last protest. Why are you guiding yours jealously? Hypocrites.

If you have an atom of sense, what should be your priority for now should be justice for those that died (both civilians and the police), compensation for those whose livelihood were looted and destroyed and reconstruction of the public facilities destroyed.

That your motivation to protest is due to the free meals and opportunity to loot doesn't mean I'm like you.
Do you know if I base in Africa? Until there is justice in Nigeria, we (including you paid online surpporters) will not have rest. Thank you for your insults. It won't change the fact that Nigeria is in dire need of positive change of which I stand for.
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by oseneh: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
tamdun:
No more protest in SW, its time to rebuild
How
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
cucumbae:
Not by looting and hooliganism
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by EndYahoo: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biafrawemove:

Police have right to arrest you an charge you to court,not disperse,cos that amount to infringing on the said right
Unless the court state order wise
If the assembly leads to a riot.
Section 72 of the Criminal Code Act provides that a proclamation could be made for rioters to disperse. It provides thus:
“Any magistrate or, in his absence ,any police officer, of or above the rank of assistant superintendent ,or any commissioned officer in the Naval ,Military or Air Forces of Nigeria in whose view a riot is being committed, or who apprehends that a riot is about to be committed by persons assembled within his view ,may make or cause to be made a proclamation in the name of the Federal Republic in such form as he thinks fit ,commanding the rioters or persons so assembled to disperse peaceably

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Buhari Stays Aloof As Aspirants Battle For APC Ticket / Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others / x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.