Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" (14320 Views)

IGP Redeploys 14 AIGs, 26 CPs (Full List) / Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty / IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by AbouNazir(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:
Hehe
Please where is Hungerbad and Ngeneukwenu?

I don't know Ngeneukwenu's whereabouts but I know that Hungerbad is no longer with us.
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Shortyy(f): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
AbouNazir:

I don't know Ngeneukwenu's whereabouts but I know that Hungerbad is no longer with us.
He deactivated?
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by AbouNazir(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

He deactivated?

Hungerbad has passed on. Sorry.
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Shortyy(f): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
[Quote author=AbouNazir post=95790710]

Hungerbad has pass ed on. Sorry.[/quote]

Whaaaaaaaaat?? How? When? I don't understand. Is this a joke?
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by AbouNazir(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:
[Quote author=AbouNazir post=95790710]

Hungerbad has pass ed on. Sorry.

Whaaaaaaaaat?? How? When? I don't understand. Is this a joke?

https://www.nairaland.com/5204822/popular-nairalander-hungerbad-dies-age
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Shortyy(f): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
AbouNazir:

https://www.nairaland.com/5204822/popular-nairalander-hungerbad-dies-age
Blood if God! I never knew! My favourite Nairalander. May his soul RIP. cry cry
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Shortyy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
tyup:

one is dead....the other liveth
I just found out he's actually dead. Wow so sad
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by MusaChukwudi: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biafrawemove:
Nigeria is a stone throw away from breaking
If police use force on this coming protest
2 things are involve
Either they cow the youth or they put Nigeria in state of anarchy
Peaceful protest is enshrined in our constitution
Police should be aware of their limitations

The same constitution allows the use of deadly force against rioters and looters aka protesters.

Better move to Biafra

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Biafrawemove: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

The same constitution allows the use of deadly force against rioters and looters aka protesters.

Better move to Biafra
Biafra!
We move
May kanu cure you
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by MusaChukwudi: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biafrawemove:

Biafra!
We move
May kanu cure you

Before you MOVE, please say goodbye to your folks.
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Ryan03(f): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Igbochief001:
U can't fight the people n win ...why are this people dumb

Restructure this country n have peace ..

.try to be more violent and 80% of police station in southern Nigeria would go down ..it's simple maths
stop hiding behind your keyboard, this time, una go belleful
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Ryan03(f): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Champneys:
The IGP of Police simply giving those monsters the rights to kill and nothing will happen.

These bastar..ds wont learn and do the right thing.

We shall meet out there!
we are waiting for you. Remember to come out when it's time
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Ryan03(f): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
authority2006:

When you beheaded them, set them ablaze alive or beat them to death, what happened? Nothing happened. He is simply telling them to protect themselves against the future reoccurrence. Last time, they were restricted and some of them paid the ultimate price.

May be we should discuss those police who were killed by the peaceful and unarmed oppressed citizens.
Police and Politicians mobilised thugs to destroy police stations, public buildings and to kill the police? You're not making sense
leave them let them keep fooling theirselves. They should dare come out and try the nonsense they did in the protest again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Ryan03(f): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
engrchykae:
those whose blood gave new color to the national flag abi na rag got police permission to protest,the word of the government means nothing.
Finally the police can't bully Nigerians.
Any sane policeman should resign now because the next round will be evil
the next round will see the blood of nuisance like you painting the roads
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Ryan03(f): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
charlesm91:
Police don’t have the numbers and if this should escalate it won’t be funny. They need to approach this with dialogue and not gra gra.
at least, before you kill one policeman with a gun, five civilians will die. Or you think it's the death of policemen during the last protest that angered the others? No, it is the order not to retaliate. You guys should try it again
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ryan03:
stop hiding behind your keyboard, this time, una go belleful
We would get killed and you would get same government and same failed system

Are you type Happy with how things are ?
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by engrchykae(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ryan03:
the next round will see the blood of nuisance like you painting the roads
when it's time you will know
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Ryan03(f): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
abokimallam:
It is worrisome that at a time when even the government itself set up panels to unravel police extrajudicial killings of unarmed Nigerians and possible compensation,a slowpoke who goes by the title of IG of police is urging his men to kill more Nigerians in the name of self defense.
Do not worry, you will leave that seat one day. That time I pray that Police will add your sibling or children to their statistics of killings.
if by Nigerians, you mean those who attack police stations, kill policeman, loot warehouses, burn brt buses, then yes, the police should kill every single one of them. And if you or any member of your family is involved, they will die first. Idiot!
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Ryan03(f): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Igbochief001:

We would get killed and you would get same government and same failed system

Are you type Happy with how things are ?
my type can never be happy with killing of my fellow country men simply because they are policemen, burning stations and every other vices. The IG said riotious elements, why are you disturbed? Did he say peaceful protesters? If you think you can block roads and attack policemen again without being killed, you are deceiving yourself
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Ryan03(f): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
jaxxy:
Resist how?? This igp should weigh the implications of his statement or else it will come back to haunt him on his sit.

The police force shud apologize and correct itself not turning to another menace. It will backfire and u will be responsible mr igp.

Resist how exactly?? With live amonitions??
apologize to who? Go sit you ass somewhere. If you get two heads, riot to police station in the name of protest
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ryan03:
apologize to who? Go sit you ass somewhere. If you get two heads, riot to police station in the name of protest

I'm talking about Endsars and peaceful protesters not hoodlums. Know the difference and know peace and if u stupidly attack peaceful protesters u know there will be national and international consequences.

Sanwolu is the architect of his problems if u ask me. Let him judge himself as governor in the situation. Who started the use of hoodlums to bring chaos? The Government themselves. Just imagine the lack of shame and tact. undecided
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Ryan03(f): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
jaxxy:

I'm talking about Endsars and peaceful protesters not hoodlums. Know the difference and know peace and if u stupidly attack peaceful protesters u know there will be national and international consequences.

Sanwolu is the architect of his problems if u ask me. Let him judge himself as governor in the situation.
the IGP was referring to protesters cum hoodlums, why are you disturbed if you are not one of them?
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ryan03:
the IGP was referring to protesters cum hoodlums, why are you disturbed if you are not one of them?

I'm not disturbed about hoodlums bt innocent protesters like at lekki toll gate. I clarified this and said smwhere b4 the police can defend themselves where neccessary according to the law. Don't go and massacre innocent people cos It will not end well.
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by CozyMoney: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
This guys need to be careful.
After the government has disbanded the SARS, is there another SARS the youth are calling for disbandment again?
I hope there is no hidden agenda behind this #endSARS protest of a thing.

this one is #ENDBADGOVERNMENT##
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by richeeyo(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Your **** jail
Do I look like ***** a hoodlum

Thank your star it's not long I served a ban. If not, I know what to dash you angry
Hoodlum
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Miracle2020: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2020
Nothing is wrong with what the igp said.
Ipob will certainly take advantage of the protest to harm this country, therefore police should give them the oyigbo treatment.
You do anyhow, You see anyhow.
Re: ENDSARS: IGP To AIGs, CPs "Resist All Violent & Riotous Elements Forthwith" by Loveurneighbour: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2020
CozyMoney:

this one is #ENDBADGOVERNMENT##
If u want to #endbadgovernance then it must start from the grassroots. The protest must be targeted at your prospective state governors, and not focusing only on Lagos State.
There is no state that is not experiencing #badgovernance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo: Obi Didn’t Allow LP To Campaign Freely In Anambra As Governor / Oppressed/Molested By Nigerian Police? Share Your Story Here / N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.