Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

#EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account (47526 Views)

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. / Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Joshbull: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nigerian government never learns, they have Naira Maley’d this people if you know what I mean. I didn’t know most of them before now but I’ve started to follow them on their platforms now. Thanks Nigerian government for making them more popular.
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by BRATISLAVA: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
favor914:
Go and ask your sister, if you can’t find her because she has gone to the market & you cannot wait any longer, you can go & ask your mother in the kitchen? Ashewo no dey retire.
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
oguns222:
Everyone of you on nairaland that support the government for freezing the accounts of peaceful protesters, you are useful idiots. I pray for you today that the wickedness and intentional evil you promote will be your ruin. Amen.

my brother double AMEN X this your likes!
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by watchindelta(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
I hate that name Nigeria because we complained complained still noting happen, people even died for the struggle still yet the evildoers still getting stronger. No solution, everything is just so blank in Nigeria! So painful. Am not leaving in Nigeria but am praying for the day our politicians will do the right thing and said enough is enough to their selves. outa here.
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
oguns222:

I don't live in Lagos.

So, you agree that the soldiers actually shot bullets on the peaceful protesters?

Continue exposing yourself
imagine you don't live in Lagos but you want we on Lagos to face guns you're stupid and mad and foolish at the same time....na online una get mouth, the fool isn't even in Lagos and he's asking for protest animal, gather your family go protest
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Carloslehder: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:
After the investigation if you have nothing to hide then your account will be unfrozen...

Just chill...
Oloshi
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by ThatFairGuy: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
punisha:
I love her "nothing can dampen my spirit attitude."

Whomever is advising FG is only making matter's worse for the government. They have the option of calling these people and listening to what they have to offer, and redeeming their image (which can never be redeemed) but instead u make them living legends

Power is transient and and the celebration will be greater than the death of Abacha when it happens this time. They should be worried about who the next president will be. It isn't their shot to call anymore.

People like Rinu are willing to die for a cause she believes in.

Emboldened.
I think the demand was EndSARS? Has it not been answered?
Or is it for Buhari to resign?
or what is really the demand again, tell me please I may be missing out.
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by yaki84: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:
After the investigation if you have nothing to hide then your account will be unfrozen...

Just chill...
After investigation....
So they don't even have anything yet to pin these youths...
Bros we are all praying for a better country for all of us not just those who r opportune to be aides to politicians.
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by oguns222: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

imagine you don't live in Lagos but you want we on Lagos to face guns you're stupid and mad and foolish at the same time....na online una get mouth, the fool isn't even in Lagos and he's asking for protest animal, gather your family go protest

Have you questioned your brain about how your comment agrees with my post?

It's obvious you extract your rotten brain from your anus. Cursed fool
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by laiza(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

They are the sons and daughters of the useless leaders we have. Sincerely, with the way they are clamouring that people be shot, it won't be wrong to start lynching political leaders family too wherever they are found
Seconded!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Abidecdrock(m): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
oguns222:
Everyone of you on nairaland that support the government for freezing the accounts of peaceful protesters, you are useful idiots. I pray for you today that the wickedness and intentional evil you promote will be your ruin. Amen.
They don't have more than 5k in account so what do you expect
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by TruthinAction: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is the most dishonest government I have ever seen. A government that speaks from the two sides of their mouth. They claim to have heard the demands of the protesters and turn back to fight them after the protest temporarily ended. Only idiots will allow themselves to be used by these polithiefians in the next election.
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Samchi4christ(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Being patriotic is a choice,A nation that live large on people's sweat seek for rebellion,but a nation that is caring ,compassionate,focus,enterprising seek Patriotism from its member. Whatsoever a man sow he shall reap[quote author=Racoon post=95778558][/quote]
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by shadeyinka(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just chill...
May you be treated exactly like that: no need to fear if nothing is found on you after the investigations!

Say AMEN!
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by SaiOba: 12:18am On Nov 08, 2020
emperor863:

It is you that is a compound fool. For you to be ignorant that an order of a competent court was obtained before the freeze indicates that you are one of the frustrated fools who inhabit Nairaland.

Do you even understand what court orders are? Do you know that the CBN would have convinced the court that the freezing of the accounts is of essence? You should learn to respect constituted authorities like the courts.

Yes ooo... Just the same way this government respects constituted authorities like the courts.
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by KingRoiz: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2020
I hope it is crystal clear now,that, the Nigerian government is not for the good of Nigerians... It's the only reason they fight against the good of the citizens to remain in power...securing the means to divide and oppress the masses...
But how come some other fellows oppressed masses are also championing the evil of our RULERS (cos we lack leaders)....?
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by ezehy: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2020
She for don buy plenty plenty bitcoin keep mad thingz
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Oracleforce: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just chill...

Idiot asslicker....is it how to govern people?
I know you are part of those persons APC recruited for irrational comments on social media. Go and get life
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
oguns222:

Have you questioned your brain about how your comment agrees with my post?
It's obvious you extract your rotten brain from your anus. Cursed fool
your generation are cursed
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by oguns222: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

your generation are cursed

The fact that you are a paid poster automatically brings curses upon you and your generation
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by drealcivilceno(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just chill...

Where you dey stay?
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Okoroawusa: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
drealcivilceno:

Where you dey stay?
You want to come and loot my house?
Well that's if security even allow you enter the gate...
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by prophetfire: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just chill...
. MUMU
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
oguns222:

The fact that you are a paid poster automatically brings curses upon you and your generation
gather your village people go protest....animal, come online dey form warrior....na your prick bullet go enter
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by oguns222: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

gather your village people go protest....animal, come online dey form warrior....na your prick bullet go enter

Yes, Nigerians are forced to protest online because Buhari doesn't mind murdering unarmed protesters in cold blood.

And here you are pitching your tent with a murderer. That's a sign that you are cursed.
However, you are too ignorant to know
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
oguns222:

Yes, Nigerians are forced to protest online because Buhari doesn't mind murdering unarmed protesters in cold blood.

And here you are pitching your tent with a murderer. That's a sign that you are cursed.
However, you are too ignorant to know
your papa, don't say nigerians say you're a coward. you're to cowardice to protest....your mom probably locked you in your room to keep you safe, you're here forming hard man online....call your papa and mama make una go protest....bastard
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by oguns222: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

your papa, don't say nigerians say you're a coward. you're to cowardice to protest....your mom probably locked you in your room to keep you safe, you're here forming hard man online....call your papa and mama make una go protest....bastard

The real coward is you, who takes it upon yourself to attack and deride those who are bold enough to speak out. It doesn't matter if it is online or offline. They are speaking out and that's all that matters.

Not your fault, anyway. You are so cursed that you can't see that you are an idiot for pitching your tent with the oppressors.

You are cursed and that curse will percolate to everyone in your generation.
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Arinie:
When things like this happen, I feel hurt.
location?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Arinie(f): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2021
Cutehector:
location?

Lagos, you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.