Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Now Believe That Nigerian Youths Hate Anyone Telling Them The Truth. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Believe That Nigerian Youths Hate Anyone Telling Them The Truth. (491 Views)

Don't Listen To Anyone Telling You Obi Will Divide Atiku Vote / Anyone Telling You About PVC Is Your Enemy ~pictures / Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Believe That Nigerian Youths Hate Anyone Telling Them The Truth. by BuharisBoy: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2020

Re: I Now Believe That Nigerian Youths Hate Anyone Telling Them The Truth. by naija4life247: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Your head no correct.
Re: I Now Believe That Nigerian Youths Hate Anyone Telling Them The Truth. by Fash20: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
You and the prof no well

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe That Nigerian Youths Hate Anyone Telling Them The Truth. by helinues: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Even though I am not in support of any protest for now, Zulum goofed on this.

SS youths are not radical like their northern counterpart
Re: I Now Believe That Nigerian Youths Hate Anyone Telling Them The Truth. by lamentor78(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Endsars protesters are not brainwashed like the Northern youth

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe That Nigerian Youths Hate Anyone Telling Them The Truth. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
BuharisBoy:
Seems like you had been sleeping all along.
Re: I Now Believe That Nigerian Youths Hate Anyone Telling Them The Truth. by Rhapsodia: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okay cheesy

Re: I Now Believe That Nigerian Youths Hate Anyone Telling Them The Truth. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
BOKOHARAM STARTED LIKE IPOB

ENDSARS PROTEST CAN TURN TO BOKOHARAM

THEY BOTH HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON

PROTESTHARAM

You all will be doing "Sidon dey look" attacking those that wants out of the union and "THEY WILL SWALLOW YOU WHOLE"

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Escape Another #endsars Protest If…, Senate President Lawan Warns / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Not Do-or-die Affair, Says Bakare / Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Moe, Tiwa Savage, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.