Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally (36843 Views)

We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage / 29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by AthosEsq: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
All these non-virgins will rush here to insult the innocent man now now
Make una just dey watch. �

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osnami:
If we wan follow this law, all the girls wey dey nairaland no go get bride price

So??! That shouldn't keep them from getting married...

After all, they didn't think that hard before giving up the cookie!!! tongue
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by lightangel65i(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Nne pele. Loss of virginity can be painful at times especially when the guy is not worth it.
Did the guy force them?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Dearlord(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
What business had he got to do with bride price of a virgin p**sy?

Someone should remind this man that he is too old for this kind of talk.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by ForestHill: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
luminouz:

You still on that thread? shocked

U dey try o
Just for a cruise, work stress relaxation therapy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beckysexy:
Hope you married your wife as a virgin? And I hope your children are virgins... if No, then shut the Bleep up.
Before you come here and start shaking unnecessary tables.
Nonsense undecided
some1 is not a virgin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by UDUJ(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Nne pele. Loss of virginity can be painful at times especially when the guy is not worth it.

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by lightangel65i(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beckysexy:
Hope you married your wife as a virgin? And I hope your children are virgins... if No, then shut the Bleep up.
Nonsense undecided
Shut up who is talking about wives or children , you are not a virgin so don't expect bride price or marriage non virgins like you are meant for whoring, leave the clean virgins for marriage and a life of enjoyment

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Maobichek: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
This thread go hot shocked

Babe forget, the table don already scatter grin

Hahahahaaa! She is mad at Reno, if you don't want to have a chance of winning a girl's heart, just ask her: Are you a virgin?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Aksnoopy: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
LMAO! If I am marry you as a non-virgin I am doing you a huge favour. cool

Any small Bleep up, I Bleep off and go marry a fresher virgin pvssy.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by lightangel65i(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
AthosEsq:
All these non-virgins will rush here to insult the innocent man now now
Make una just dey watch. �

After selling their virginity for indomie and recharge card they expect a man to pay bride price upon their rotten yeast infected puna, lol they should keep dreaming

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by akdjr(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
You're indeed very upright.. when I tell people that if the Bible was written in this present time it will be totally different from what was written before. For instance if you know the reason behind why Pork meat is considered unclean animal you will be shocked.
TecM0:
cool

That's because scripture was written by Arabs and Jews of the Middle East, and it is part of their own culture and custum

Bride price is a cultural thing and it is dumb to jettison your own culture for Arab and Jewish culture

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by SIMON09: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
How mama go born 6 daughters without bride price enjoyment chai...
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by od501: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
itsja4:
So medically, how will I be able to affirm the virginity of the lady, b4 I get to pay her bride price
You mean she should just tell me she is and I just believe..

What if she lied and I later discover?
Who's gonna return my bride price grin

I think you are missing the concept of bride price. They are not selling the gal child off. In Igbo tradition, bride price are kept safe somewhere, when the marriage didn't work, may be there is a divorce, it is then refunded. So, if you realize ur wife is not a virgin, it is simple, you get a refund!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Aksnoopy: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
TecM0:
cool

That's because scripture was written by Arabs and Jews of the Middle East, and it is part of their own culture and custum

Bride price is a cultural thing and it is dumb to jettison your own culture for Arab and Jewish culture

Being dumb is sure a requirement to be a buharist. I am so sorry for you, I pray you get sense someday. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by cooooooks(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
He should not put #EndSars with nonsense.

He should not cheapen the hashtag.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Martinez39s(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
TecM0:
coolThat's because scripture was written by Arabs and Jews of the Middle East, and it is part of their own culture and custum

Bride price is a cultural thing and it is dumb to jettison your own culture for Arab and Jewish culture.
So your traditional, Nigerian ancestors paid bride price for nonvirgins? Are there no Christians in this country?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by nasoeb: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nonsense undecided
its okay, its okay, off the mic. Haba babe why this one come pain you like this?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Amethyst111(f): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Since I'm neither married nor a virgin, I guess this thread doesn't concern me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody should quote me please, I no get power to explain myself.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Coldie(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
No be dz guy way say him go beat Buratai... LoL
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by sanpipita(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Religious people are always obsessing over sex, low key perverts.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Maobichek: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osnami:
If we wan follow this law, all the girls wey dey nairaland no go get bride price
Are you sure? How did you know? Nairaland girls will come for you, just be ready.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Oiza131(f): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wahala for who no be virgin o...
Hehehehehe... Sounds funny though.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by cooooooks(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Many pastors and elders say the same thing.

It has nothing to do with age but a foolish mentality that measures a woman by how unconquered she is.

Dearlord:
What business had he got to do with bride price of a virgin p**sy?

Someone should remind this man that he is too old for this kind of talk.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by UDUJ(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Reno Omokri - shaking tables since the beginning of time, lmao cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by BewareOf419: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nonsense undecided
PS- Don't quote me cause I won't be replying.

Aunty hope all is well
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Louisboy22(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
Malachi chapter 3 vs 10 is what testament?
help me ask am
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by cooooooks(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lol.

I like it when people come with mythical things that do not happen.

My G just said that brideprice is a savings account.

grin

od501:

I think you are missing the concept of bride price. They are not selling the gal child off. In Igbo tradition, bride price are kept safe somewhere, when the marriage didn't work, may be there is a divorce, it is then refunded. So, if you realize ur wife is not a virgin, it is simple, you get a refund!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by humilitypays(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
This table honkulu Reno is shaking, plenty people are eating ewa, kunu, fura, ofe-nsala, banga soup, eforiro and afang on it oh, my hand no de grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Ekpekaycee: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oga Reno, If there is a dowery of virgins, say 50k, there should also be a dowery of non virgins say 30k.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) / Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol / My Friend Is Cheating On His Wife, Putting Me In A Tight Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.