Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally (36919 Views)

We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage / 29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by abimic(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Many girls no go get bride price then, how i wish this law works, sexual immorality would be reduced to the barest minimum amongst the so called christian folks, who are Christians by mouth and not by actions. Anyway, na for who no dey date virgin sha embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by adams123: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beckysexy:
Hope you married your wife as a virgin? And I hope your children are virgins... if No, then shut the Bleep up.
Before you come here and start shaking unnecessary tables.
Nonsense undecided
PS- Don't quote me cause I won't be replying.

Why are you not a Virgin??
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by aniblue(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beckysexy:
Hope you married your wife as a virgin? And I hope your children are virgins... if No, then shut the Bleep up.
Nonsense undecided

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by AsawanaDgreat: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by TecM0: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
u are an idiot

Behave like your parents raised you well.. calling a stranger idiot makes your upbringing and manners appear questionable

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Seyzcham91(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Abi na! na nairaland pain you! lets just say all girls wey dey social media platform for naija no go get bride price cuz dem don cast already
Osnami:
If we wan follow this law, all the girls wey dey nairaland no go get bride price
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Moganajoe: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
TecM0:
cool

That's because scripture was written by Arabs and Jews of the Middle East, and it is part of their own culture and custum

Bride price is a cultural thing and it is dumb to jettison your own culture for Arab and Jewish culture

Just imagine if Biblical Joseph had insisted virgin Mary had a bastard since he never disvirgined her, and he had being close minded forming Alpha Male, will there be bases for religion, will Jesus had have such loving upbringing

The issue of Jesus, Mary and Joseph is a script written by God.

Are you saying that the Bible should be ignored?
As a Christian, God speaks to us through the holy Bible. Therefore, we can't ignore what Reno omokri said for it was written in the holy book.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by NairaMaster1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
TecM0:
cool

That's because scripture was written by Arabs and Jews of the Middle East, and it is part of their own culture and custum

Bride price is a cultural thing and it is dumb to jettison your own culture for Arab and Jewish culture

Just imagine if Biblical Joseph had insisted virgin Mary had a bastard since he never disvirgined her, and he had being close minded forming Alpha Male, will there be bases for religion, will Jesus had have such loving upbringing

Just like the white wedding as western culture. White wedding is as useless as tge "p" in psychology.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by emmaodet: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
weyreypey:

Of course..... Of course.... All the treasure has been given out freely

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by BadBradley: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nonsense undecided
Take hear sister. I know it's not easy.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by TecM0: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Just like the white wedding as western culture. White wedding is as useless as tge "p" in psychology.

Lol

Many won't agree but that's a fact

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Openbusiness: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
RomanianNinja:
If the girl is in Christ then old things have passed away
old things including the bride price, right?
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by silibaba: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nonsense undecided

Sorryoooo da
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by od501: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
cooooooks:
People do not save brideprice.

When problems arise, what do most families tell their daughters? Go to your husband's house. They did not save the brideprice.

The whole bride price issue is ridiculous and everybody knows it.

Well....I just told u how it is done, how some families choose to do it is entirely their business
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Sainttops(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nonsense undecided

Mehhhnn Puna don turn market door. grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by EmmaLege: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
PastorandMentor:
I agree with Reno.
All this girls with big hole waiting for bride price is a crime.
What should i pay for? Used hole?
You are joking.
Long before i married my wife, I always tell myself that it's either a virgin or i remain single or a single father.
Finally married a virgin.
Non virgins need or deserve no bride price.
They are loosed people grin

Kai grin grin stop iiiiit cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by richieray: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Reno gibbers a lot and only on few occasions he makes sense, the same bible he's quoting mentioned that got instructed hosea who's a project to marry a harlot, Ruth also remarried and it wasn't mentioned if she's a virgin or not.Reno should be calming down.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by ibraheemlamar(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
militypays post=95788899]In the past, marriage to the Arabs and the Jews was more of a sexual thing but today, marriage has evolved beyond sex, marriage is now like a serious business partnership involving two established companies; the man and the woman.

Men no longer marry because of sex, which makes it irrelevant for the wife to be a virgin or not since sex is not the major reason men get married...wise one

Many guys must have deflowered more than 5 virgins before they get married, so there is nothing special again in deflowering a woman to them, which also makes it irrelevant for their wife to be a virgin or not. Men are more focused on the inner beauty of a woman and how she helps them achieve their financial goals in life, not just sex. Many couple even make love once in a month after few years of marriage and it's not as if they are cheating on each other on quarrelling but because they are focused on other important things of life and how to grow their families.

Many guys today, even on this forum will marry a non virgin lady who will help their life become happier, more financially successful and established than marry one broke beautiful virgin who contributes nothing to the marriage aside opening legs every night for the husband to pour out hot semen shocked[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
PastorandMentor:
I agree with Reno.
You are joking.
Long before i married my wife, I always tell myself that it's either a virgin or i remain single or a single father.

Lmao!
Hahahaha
Lolz

Nice1

We need to start telling these non-virgin Ladies that we are the KINGS and should be chased aftercheesycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Franchise21(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
PastorandMentor:
I agree with Reno.
You are joking.
Were u a virgin before u got married? shocked

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by ibraheemlamar(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Haaa!!! Naija my country
Wahala for who toto be him problem o
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by escapethecage: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Bride price for non virgins is a broad day light robbery. A wicked heavy weight tax on the man who has not tasted a virgin. A 40 to 70 years agony on such helpless endangered soul.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by brain54(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nonsense undecided
you leave the message dey attack messenger... why the thing even pain you like this self?
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Munzy14(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osnami:
If we wan follow this law, all the girls wey dey nairaland no go get bride price
Are u sure?...grin grin

Una too the funny for this forum.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Zinpat: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hmmmm....
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by CsRockefeller(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
tfash96:
have too many and few body count tell me what's the difference

Few to me means not more than 1 sexual partner, the frequency of the sex doesn't really matter if she isn't too loose down there.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Zinpat: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osnami:

Lol... Says who
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Tonytonex(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is interesting. wow!
Re: Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally by Tonytonex(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is interesting. wow!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.