Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Bbnaija Ex- Housemates Erica And Nengi At War - All The Shades And Insults - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Ex- Housemates Erica And Nengi At War - All The Shades And Insults (1763 Views)

Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) / #AMVCA2018; All Bbnaija Ex-housemates: Who Is The Most Sleek? (PHOTOS) / The Chef Chi: Chioma Meets Cee-C, BBNaija Ex Housemate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Ex- Housemates Erica And Nengi At War - All The Shades And Insults by nirvana12: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Former BBNaija housemates ERICA and NENGI are at War. Watch how it started and what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkVIHkn_fAU
Re: Bbnaija Ex- Housemates Erica And Nengi At War - All The Shades And Insults by nirvana12: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
WATCH
Re: Bbnaija Ex- Housemates Erica And Nengi At War - All The Shades And Insults by punisha: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
I will not watch.
No one else will watch.
We are only trying to save you by not watching.
The devil is out to get your soul.
So we won't watch to save u.
Re: Bbnaija Ex- Housemates Erica And Nengi At War - All The Shades And Insults by nirvana12: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
You are a scumbag
punisha:
I will not watch.
No one else will watch.
We are only trying to save you by not watching.
The devil is out to get your soul.
So we won't watch to save u.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel's Husband Ned Nwoko Has Allegedly Engaged His 7th Wife (photos) / "I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals / How To Enjoy Lifetime Payoff As A Tenants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.