Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples (55787 Views)

Indonesia Criminalises Pre-marital Sex, Co-habitation Of Unmarried Couples / China Secretly Tested 2 Hypersonic Nuke Missiles That Defied The Laws Of Physics / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by tolfa(m): 2:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Olawale1994: 3:01am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Tozic: 4:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Spaxon:

Why are men like u still alive cheesy
You talk like you ain't a man. You think I can be deceived by that thing you put on your profilegrin

1 Like

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Camelot65: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=hamxee33 post=95797137][/quote] Answer my question, is that not what your religion says??

So how do we join that together "no compulsion in religion" and "punishment for leaving the religion" ?

There are many ex-muslims now, most have even fled their home countries...
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Draught: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Prepare for what's coming soon

Eya sorry, the thing is paining you well..

No form of tolerance exists in your life..

UAE isn't your country though... Continue enjoying your brothers in banditry and terrorism ...
One day is one day Nigeria will either divide or restructure..

Now that your Arab masters have done this.. What's your next move..

Oh I forgot as a black man...
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Evidenx(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Spaxon:

Me I'm innocent o
spaxon! Spaxon!! Spaxon!!! How many times did i call u? Lol
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Spaxon:

Lord save Him
grin grin Amen
Please let me know the date you would be deployed to handle me
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Arewa247(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2020
Hope they will not regret having lots of drunkers and prostitutes.

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Sirmuel1(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2020
youngeagle:
See how Naija guys gonna abuse that

You just open your mouth waaaaaah! Indians, Pakistans, Bangladeshi and some other Countries are worse but your hatred for NIGERIA makes you talk trash. I can see you have never been outside Nigeria
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by somehow: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2020
enemyofprogress:
because your concern is a threat to the hole world

Yes to the hole world

Oya crawl into your hole world.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Thattallgirl(f): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2020
BraniacX:
I like tall girls ergo I like you
Thank u
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by BraniacX(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Thank u
you're not welcum undecided
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Thattallgirl(f): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
BraniacX:
you're not welcum undecided
cheesy
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by PaulH07: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Spaxon:
I used to say if you want to be a true Moslem.
Look at the Arabs.
Not this politically brainwashed and confused tyrants here that roam the Northern part of what is left of NIGERIA.

Quote me and SARS will catch you.

Modified.
A number of Moslems in the North are actually sensible.
But the brainwashed ones.

Nothing to write home about.

I'm. Talking directly to the Fulani Jihadists.
Cus Hausa that I know are homely people

Let's wait till they legalize weed and oloshoism first...
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Thomthom(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Thomthom(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
phransix2:
MUmuRIC wouldn't like this...
MUMURIC ke?
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by BraniacX(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
cheesy
okay, I change my mind, you're welcome but only upon physical arrival cool
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Thattallgirl(f): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
BraniacX:
okay, I change my mind, you're welcome but only upon physical arrival cool
lipsrsealed
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by BraniacX(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
lipsrsealed
too late, I'm already cleaning my room because of you wink
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Thattallgirl(f): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
BraniacX:
too late, I'm already cleaning my room because of you wink
cheesy cheesy I wish u the best o
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by BraniacX(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
cheesy cheesy I wish us the best o
I know smiley me too cool
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by AbuAeesha: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Camelot65:
What do we say about Nigeria undecided?
So, to you, they attained their present position by propagating Islamic laws?
what stops Pakistan and Afghanistan from attaining that height
it's obvious to every rational knows Nigeria is a multi religious country
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Camelot65: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2020
AbuAeesha:

it's obvious to every rational knows Nigeria is a multi religious country
Pakistan, Syria and Afghanistan nko undecided

Trying to defend a religion doesn't mean you should keep your brain aside

Go and read more about Dubai abeg undecided

But the North practices Islam to the fullest and have muslim governors
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tozic:

You talk like you ain't a man.
You think I can be deceived by that thing you put on your profilegrin

The internet is full of anything these days
.. cheesy
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Evidenx:
spaxon! Spaxon!! Spaxon!!! How many times did i call u? Lol
Threeeeee
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Tozic: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Spaxon:

The internet is full of anything these days .. cheesy
And you are one of those thingsgrin

1 Like

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Evidenx(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Spaxon:
Threeeeee
good student..lol.
U will see me soon in ur house,since u are hiding from me..lol
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by IhateRetards: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2020
buygala:
Meaanwhile Hisbah police in Kano are destroying crates of beer bottles n the day while sipping beer from their ablution kettles at night grin

*And their ladies walk the whole town naked under Hijab...for any quickie, just raise Hijab and enter the place grin....The first and only time i saw a Hijab with four legs was in ATBU Bauchi...Nigga was inside the girl's Hijab pounding away while she relaxed against a tree.."*

You talk small tin now and the animals will start shouting "Haram" everywhere...as if they are not the full personifications of abomination. sad

Finny thing is...they are among the most honest people i know...i would rather do business with a Hausa Muslim than any other person...They have their k-legs, but they also have their redeeming factors.
Tozic post=95857896:

cheesy cheesy grin @ the bolded

Man you too did ATBU Bauchi

What my eye has seen there frm this our muslim brothers no be here ooo
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by IhateRetards: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2020
buygala:
Meaanwhile Hisbah police in Kano are destroying crates of beer bottles n the day while sipping beer from their ablution kettles at night grin

And their ladies walk the whole town naked under Hijab...for any quickie, just raise Hijab and enter the place grin....The first and only time i saw a Hijab with four legs was in ATBU Bauchi...Nigga was inside the girl's Hijab pounding away while she relaxed against a tree.."

You talk small tin now and the animals will start shouting "Haram" everywhere...as if they are not the full personifications of abomination. sad

Finny thing is...they are among the most honest people i know...i would rather do business with a Hausa Muslim than any other person...They have their k-legs, but they also have their redeeming factors.
Tozic post=95857896:

cheesy cheesy grin

Man you too did ATBU Bauchi

What my eye has seen there frm this our muslim brothers no be here ooo
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Bigchristo: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
gaetano:

https://apnews.com/article/dubai-united-arab-emirates-honor-killings-travel-islam-bce74c423897dc77c7beb72e4f51a23a?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow
the people running UAE government are too smart they’ve succeeded in capturing the world attentions give them another 5yrs from now that country will be the most visited country in the world, leave all these dirty alimajiri Hisbah to be destroying peoples good all in the name of religion, later they will still want to collect tax from these same companies that they destroyed their goods, some Nigeria Muslims are adding foolishness to how they see their religion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Xenophobia: South Africa Issues Statement After Their President Was Booed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.