Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples (55789 Views)

Indonesia Criminalises Pre-marital Sex, Co-habitation Of Unmarried Couples / China Secretly Tested 2 Hypersonic Nuke Missiles That Defied The Laws Of Physics / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
UAE here we come grin grin
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
prekumohtim:

I just quoted you and no SARS grin

I forgot sef it's SWAT cheesy
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Evidenx:
oh meh see this girl weh jakpa leave me...spaxon how far na? Nor be so ooo

Lol Evidenx you didn't bring evidence of ur love ma
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
This thing go cos fight btw the Hausa here in Nigeria base on believe and ethnics
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
abduljabbar4:

If you are talking about modernizarion, then even you southern Christians are nothing but dirty, disgusting savages. You can take a first step by adopting abortion, LGBT rights and most of all, you and your mothers should start moving about in bikini. If you can't adopt this, then you too are uncivilized barbarians that are not suitable for the modern worldcheesy
I'll call SWAT for u
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
oxiide22:
mama crusader the Christian jihadist how far??

SWAT ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tozic:

You nd ur are siggy are communicating, apart from that Winners' Theme Of Year.

One way to keep representing the hood grin
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
If we see yellowbar Muslims in UAE we will deport them back to Lagos...
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:

I forgot sef it's SWAT cheesy
Let SWAT deploy you to handle me
I prefer your toughness wink
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Bulleye:

The wind of change blowing in the Islamic world will gradually expose the hypocrisy and criminality of Shariah north. What is practised in the north is not Islam but Arab voodoo at its worst.

You have sense I'll not call SARS for u
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Kitchenbae1: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Maski87: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nice,I am moving to UAE to drink alcohol and live with another man's wife
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by hamxee33(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=Camelot65 post=95790258] No compulsion in religion but those who leave islam should be killed? How do you we join that undecided[/quote
Who leave the religion how many times Daz what u suppose to ask
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Tozic: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:

One way to keep representing the hood grin
You got what I typed there? cuz I was feeling dizzy quoting you...

1 Like

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Solatium(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
theFilmtric:
They just woke up abi?
Besides
This people practice the real islam not this joke most Nigerian muslims are practicing
UAE are known to be very smart,They want more support from the U.S.
FTC!

theFilmtricsay

They practice real Islam?
Do you know the distinction between real and your assumed fake islam?
Have you ever practice Islam for you to know the difference?
Wonder shall never end
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by PervertProphet: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Our Nigerian Northern governors will be traveling here to sip some alcohol, smash some yarinya and then come back to Nigeria to force Sharia rulings on the poor while screaming Bismillah.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by somehow: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
enemyofprogress:
how e take concern you?
And how is my concern your concern?
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Evidenx(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:

Lol Evidenx you didn't bring evidence of ur love ma
lol.. NO NOR DO ME WELL OOO U KNOW SHALL.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Friend22(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
theFilmtric:
They just woke up abi?
Besides
This people practice the real islam not this joke most Nigerian muslims are practicing
UAE are known to be very smart,They want more support from the U.S.
FTC!

theFilmtricsay

We understand they "practice" the "real Islaam" because it agrees with your debased and ever erratic morals.
You think even if the Imaam of Makkah drinks alcohol openly that will make us change our stance?!
You guys must be simpletons to think we look at Muslim majority countries to practice our religion
Try another trick this one no work.
Abeg,spare us the shalayeing
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Friend22(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:
I used to say if you want to be a true Moslem.
Look at the Arabs.
Not this politically brainwashed and confused tyrants here that roam the Northern part of what is left of NIGERIA.

Quote me and SARS will catch you.

Modified.
A number of Moslems in the North are actually sensible.
But the brainwashed ones.

Nothing to write home about.

I'm. Talking directly to the Fulani Jihadists.
Cus Hausa that I know are homely people

Go and perish!
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Friend22(m): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
buygala:
Meaanwhile Hisbah police in Kano are destroying crates of beer bottles n the day while sipping beer from their ablution kettles at night grin

And their ladies walk the whole town naked under Hijab...for any quickie, just raise Hijab and enter the place grin....The first and only time i saw a Hijab with four legs was in ATBU Bauchi...Nigga was inside the girl's Hijab pounding away while she relaxed against a tree..

You talk small tin now and the animals will start shouting "Haram" everywhere...as if they are not the full personifications of abomination. sad

Finny thing is...they are among the most honest people i know...i would rather do business with a Hausa Muslim than any other person...They have their k-legs, but they also have their redeeming factors.

You can pontificate all you want,it does not change a thing.
It is prohibited in Islām.

Whether you met some northerners engaging in acts that are clearly forbidden in Islām,you won't find any of them justifying it because they know it is bad.

1 Like

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by theFilmtric: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Friend22:

We understand they "practice" the "real Islaam" because it agrees with your debased and ever erratic morals.
.You think even the Imaam of Makkah drinks alcohol openly that will make us change iutr stance.
You guys must be simpletons to think we look at Muslim majority countries to practice our religion
Try another trick this one no work.
Abeg,spare us tge shalayeing
Who be dis?
Sey? na u carry islam go their side abi na dem bring am come?
U dey read at all?
Can you even write a sentence in arabic
If u wan practice ur. Islam wella go Iran na
Or ISLAMABAD afghanistan
Nonsense and rubbish
Religious slaves

theFilmtricsay
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by buygala(m): 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Friend22:

You can pontificate all you want,it does not change a thing.
It is prohibited in Islām.

Whether you met some northerners engaging in acts that are clearly forbidden in Islām,you won't find any of them justifying it because they know it is bad.

So hypocrisy isn't forbidden in Islam?

Did you actually type what you did with a straight face?
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Friend22(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
buygala:

So hypocrisy isn't forbidden in Islam?

Did you actually type what you did with a straight face?
What's your definition of hypocrisy let's start with that.
Since you guys like to use words you don't understand.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by gaskiyamagana: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
gaetano:
While our arewa folks are still busy policing what women wear in the North, other Muslim countries are making laws that will help their economy post oil period.

Alcohol has been decriminalised in the UAE

This means:
- You no longer need an alcohol licence to buy or drink booze in the UAE - all emirates
- Before now, if you bought or drank alcohol without a license you could be charged (it was rare though)
- Legal drinking age is 21

Suicide/ attempted suicide has been decriminalised in the UAE

This means:
- before now, suicide was illegal - people who attempted to kill themselves could be imprisoned/ fined
- also, people who tried to give CPR or first aid etc could be blamed for someone's injury or death

Legal reforms for the protection of women in the UAE

This means:
- ‘honour crimes’ are abolished - used to be a category of crime where a male relative got a lighter sentence for assaulting a female relative
- these will now be treated like any other assault
- There will now be harsher punishments for men who harass women, no matter how mild or severe
- The punishment for the rape of a minor or someone with "limited mental capacity" is to be execution

Divorce/ separation/ wills and inheritance reforms in the UAE

This means:
- the laws from a person's country of origin can now be used for divorces and the division of assets
- previously, Islamic law, or sharia, was used for family law cases involving expats
- Changes also cover wills/ inheritance
- Before, if someone died - assets could be divided under sharia law
- Now, laws from a person's country or origin applies for how assets are divided among next of kin, unless there's a will (UAE property an exception-falls under UAE law)

Unmarried couples/ mixed gender flatmates can now live together in the UAE

This means:
- Before now, it was illegal for an unmarried couple (including flatmates of the opposite sex) to share a house
- Those who did could have been penalised, though it was pretty rare

If our own Muslim in Northern Nigeria don't want to have sense and do the needful, they should split from the rest of us and do as they please.
THRASH THRASH THRASH
UAE is not a model for us..
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by buygala(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Friend22:

What's your definition of hypocrisy let's start with that.
Since you guys like to use words you don't understand.

You are clearly unwell grin

Continue shouting "Haram" in public on what you do in private grin
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Evidenx:
lol.. NO NOR DO ME WELL OOO U KNOW SHALL.
Me I'm innocent o
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tozic:

You got what I typed there? cuz I was feeling dizzy quoting you...

Why are men like u still alive cheesy
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Spaxon(f): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
prekumohtim:

Let SWAT deploy you to handle me
I prefer your toughness wink

Lord save Him
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by leofab(f): 12:31am On Nov 08, 2020
With these reforms show more that religion is merely manmade
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by enemyofprogress: 2:23am On Nov 08, 2020
somehow:
And how is my concern your concern?
because your concern is a threat to the hole world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Xenophobia: South Africa Issues Statement After Their President Was Booed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.