Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (82713 Views)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ogbonti: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2020
oxiide22:
Nnamdi Kanu and his followers are cursed. Whoever he supports must encounter misfortune. I won't get tired of sounding it into your coconut head

ozuor what has Nnamdi Kanu got to do with China taking over Nigeria and other African debtor nations ? Donald Trump was their only obstacle, now that he is gone, Does sleepy Joe have the balls to stop them ? una eyes go soon clear say hating your father because he married a second wife will only make you fatherless if you decide to killl him for your mother

Americans hated Trump because CNN told them he is a racist, now they are under the rule of China - let’s see who is more racist, China or Trump grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ogbonti: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Xi will manipulate Joe Biden who is weak mentally

Na only that one you see, Biden is compromised already and Xi will just roll over him easily

ISIS will come back - just watch as Islamic radicals will start bombing and causing chaos all over the world now

Watch Iran threaten Israel and UAE and Saudi soon because the Iran Nuclear deal will happen again. The Mullahs are celebrating secretly and stoopid Nigerians don’t even know that once ISIS returned then ISWAP becomes emboldened and Boko becomes strengthened

As you people rejoiced for Buhari emerging in 2015 so you are rejoicing with Biden now - but not for long - Na here I dey when una go dey about say Islamist wan kee una finish - hmmm children

demanding change and not minding what type of change they are rooting for - una eyes go soon clear
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by willyjacs(m): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Throwback:
I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

The way religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists reason, you would wonder how they get to achieve anything tangible in their actual lives.

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.
ehn if the prophesy of the new world whatever shit is in the Bible....then Biden is here to fulfill the scriptures.
Or u don't want the scriptures and word of God to be fulfilled?

From Bill gate to 5g....now na Biden.
How long shall u people continue to disgrace Christianity with episodes after episodes of stupidity?
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by NaijaAlien: 1:30am On Nov 08, 2020
Bleep Trump, Bleep all his supporters....,he is a disgusting Bigot, and if you kiss his ASS.....Bleep YOU TOO......
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by NaijaAlien: 1:35am On Nov 08, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....THE LEVEL OF SHEER IGNORANCE IS THIS, IS OUTSTANDING....WHO bleeped WITH THE MINDS OF NIGERIANS,, THIS WAY....
PhiliptheArab:

For my Chirstian brethren

Stop weeping over the loss of Trump.

The first century Christians lived in a world where the governments of the day were far more hostile to them than a Biden presidency would be.

And Jesus protected them.

It is important that in this time, we lift our eyes to Jesus and trust him to protect Christians, not Trump, NOT anyone else.

And then go and do as Jesus commanded us to do...go and make disciples. Pray for our enemies, love them, and trust God above all things.

Let us stop looking for a hero that would pass laws and send the calvary to protect us, let us look unto Jesus, and then we shall be saved.

Thank you.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by TitaniumA: 1:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by DenreleDave(m): 1:52am On Nov 08, 2020
vaca1:

Gera ra hia. Tribalistic bigot to score cheap points.
At least I know most, if not all the igbos in the west never liked Trump.. so I don't know where all these your kindergarten analysis is coming from. Buhari is still the president though.

Shut up jare... Tribalistic rubbish.. Who told u I was talking to a tribe..

Is ur tribe American.... Apoda afofun gbemu
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by EmekaA125(m): 4:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Till the Supreme Court makes final pronouncement.

Fraudulent Joe is an election rigger, manipulator and thief.

I stand with Donald John Trump.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by oxiide22(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2020
ogbonti:

ozuor what has Nnamdi Kanu got to do with China taking over Nigeria and other African debtor nations ? Donald Trump was their only obstacle, now that he is gone, Does sleepy Joe have the balls to stop them ? una eyes go soon clear say hating your father because he married a second wife will only make you fatherless if you decide to killl him for your mother

Americans hated Trump because CNN told them he is a racist, now they are under the rule of China - let’s see who is more racist, China or Trump grin
Nigerian Christians are the most paranoid people on earth. They feel everything is a threat to them. They can easily be brainwashed with any kind of conspiracy theories.
I still remember the:
Obama conspiracy of being the antichrist
The bill gates
The 5G
The Buhari
Even the Corona virus lockdown was a "fight" against Christianity
Now the Biden.
I've never seen such gullible people on earth.
The fact remains nobody on earth can end Christianity or Islam except God himself.
But I don't understand why Nigeria Christians are always crying.
Imagine American citizen who has never stepped his/feet in Nigeria, out of religious sentiment his praying Buhari should go for 3rd term because he's the "Messiah" God chosen one.
There's no atrocities that will be committed today that has never been committed before.
There was more persecution in Jesus Era, than now.
There was more sins committed during Jesus Era than now, that's why He came during that Era.
Stop all the paranoid, conspiracies and sentiment.
Nobi Odin create Biden

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by oxiide22(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2020
ogbonti:

Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by bjtinz: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2020
Rocktation:
It's a good day to be alive.

Oooo. So Rockybaby is part of the Biden crew?? cool
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by bjtinz: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2020
ogbonti:

CNN told Trump not to denounce white supremacy on live TV?

Mscheeew

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2020
valentinegibbs:
Atheism means a different thing,at least get the facts right....I can be Muslim,Buddha,or one of the hundreds of religion in the world but because you assumed am not Christian then am Atheist??
You see how small minded you are and how your religious fanaticism has blinded you and now you think once one is not a christian then he is an atheist
Change your mentality!!!!

Okay.

Good morning to you.

I wasn't attacking atheists, or mocking athiests. I was merely adressing many chirstians who tend to see Trump as some sort of Christian Knight riding to defend Christian values.

But you atheists seem to think I am out to get you.

For the record, I don't hate atheists, nor am I inlcined to push my beleifs on them, and infact beleive in freedom of belief, and freedom not to beleive.. That was not the intention of my posts.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2020
NaijaAlien:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....THE LEVEL OF SHEER IGNORANCE IS THIS, IS OUTSTANDING....WHO bleeped WITH THE MINDS OF NIGERIANS,, THIS WAY....

Mockery doesn't work in convincing others .

And anyway, my post wasn't meant for you.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by valentinegibbs(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Okay.

Good morning to you.

I wasn't attacking atheists, or mocking athiests. I was merely adressing many chirstians who tend to see Trump as some sort of Christian Knight riding to defend Christian values.

But you atheists seem to think I am out to get you.

For the record, I don't hate atheists, nor am I inlcined to push my beleifs on them, and infact beleive in freedom of belief, and freedom not to beleive.. That was not the intention of my posts.
You are still making a mistake, you are still assuming that I'm an atheist
For the fact you think I'm not a christian, doesn't mean I don't believe in a God...
Atheism is when you don't believe in a God ,it's not when you ate not a christian..
If you respect freedom of belief as you said,then you would refer to other religion as atheist
I assumed this because,immediately you thought I was a Christian, you called me an atheist and thats wrong to assume because I can be Muslim,Buddha,ATR or other religion
Don't project your religion as superior to others
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2020
Rawhumper:
Lol...and he said the battle is not yet over.

I once had two friends from two different frat, one even showed me the wound he sustained during a fight they wanted to use cutlass to cut his head he blocked it with his bare hands.

Both strongly advised me never to join a frat, the other said its rubbish.

In my University days, I checked and saw there wasn't even one advantage...the so called protection is rather fear...always looking behind you. As the girls, I have been humping them left and right, I even had one this evening.
I met her at her working place yesterday, she took permission and followed me to a Guest house today....or is it money?

Rather frat takes everything from you....if a member owes, he is in deep shit and at the end the person may likely lose his or her life.

They better join drug cartels and make millions or die trying at least to be rich not to die like a rif raf.

quote author=SegFault post=95797749]
Well yes, though he made some mistakes he was better, Trump was just a child who kept on insulting and ranting on twitter for four bloody years, geez.
I swear, I just look at them and wonder what they gain, no protection, no money (some of them are as poor as shit) no nothing. Wole Soyinka should have never brought it here
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ogbonti: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
bjtinz:

CNN told Trump not to denounce white supremacy on live TV?

Mscheeew

The man did up to 20 times since 2015 but it doesn’t matter - he can say it 100 times everyday until he eternity - the is still a racist, satisfied ? mscheeeewww
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
valentinegibbs:

You are still making a mistake, you are still assuming that I'm an atheist
For the fact you think I'm not a christian, doesn't mean I don't believe in a God...
Atheism is when you don't believe in a God ,it's not when you ate not a christian..
If you respect freedom of belief as you said,then you would refer to other religion as atheist
I assumed this because,immediately you thought I was a Christian, you called me an atheist and thats wrong to assume because I can be Muslim,Buddha,ATR or other religion
Don't project your religion as superior to others

Good afternoon
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Ayobami7(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
congrats joe
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Rawhumper(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Happy Sunday...what was he thinking to have brought it here? I believe he belongs rto so many groups.

SegFault:

I swear, I just look at them and wonder what they gain, no protection, no money (some of them are as poor as shit) no nothing. Wole Soyinka should have never brought it here
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by makydebbie(f): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Na wetin bring you come out be this? Jaga jaga girl.
Omo people don ask me of am tire including twitter people grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by makydebbie(f): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
ibkayee:
Thank goodness

Welcome back dear, we for throw party cos the people wey don miss you plenty grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2020
ibkayee:
Thank goodness
look who’s back. grin Ekabo
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ogbonti: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2020
oxiide22:
Dumbo

Go hug transformer grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nazgul: 6:06am On Nov 10, 2020
Rocktation:
It's a good day to be alive.
Hello... wink
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2020
I laugh at ur ignorance! Very childish!Too many childish minds on this Nigerian forum!U are neither in the United States nor married to a man
working with democrats in Washington! We the insiders know what's truly happening behind the scenes!uotelieninPH post=95793963]

Stop talking rubbish, you, ma, is the Jezebel.
No woman brought him down, his racism, self centeredness, lack of respect for fellow human beings and his unchristian like behaviour, brought him down.[/quote]
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ibkayee(f): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
makydebbie:

Welcome back dear, we for throw party cos the people wey don miss you plenty grin
Thanks dear

Lol party kwa grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ibkayee(f): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
0KNM:
look who’s back. grin Ekabo
Hello my dear, longest time grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Hello my dear, longest time grin
This woman always comes to my mind whenever I see this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nazgul:

Hello... wink
She’s married
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ibkayee(f): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
0KNM:

This woman always comes to my mind whenever I see this

Lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.