Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (82655 Views)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by armadeo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Available247:

So you weren't facing reality b4?

Read the statement again and try to deduce its meaning .
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by manunitedbabes: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nathphil(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Endsars
grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by tunday2020(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
tunene66:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/07/politics/joe-biden-wins-us-presidential-election/index.html

People in their thousands pour out of Washington DC as Biden is declared winner of the America 2020 election.

Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris were declared the 46th the winner of the election that President Trump has described as the worse in the history of the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om2mTklsZn4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Offpoint1: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Stevyne:
Where that dude wey wan share bitcoin
I don find am go, but the guy don edit him comment from Biden to Trump.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by tunene66: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
anastasius:

Oh, I get it now.
Just like saying our senators are electors. 3senators per state, whichever candidate wins a state, the total number of senators would vote for him.
If it were to be in Nigeria we would have 469 electors being one elector for each of 109 Senate and 360 House of Rep. seats.

The electoral college system was designed to forestall a situation whereby groups of states with high population will overshadow states with low population

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Zipopo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oxford City Prestige is a subsidiary of Oxford City housing which is a venture capitalist company that is in business the different sectors like Real estate, Agriculture, Energy, Construction, Oil and gas, etc

Job title: Business Development Executive

Requirements:
* A degree in Estate management, Business Administration, Economics, or Marketing
* Minimum of 1 year experience in real estate, banking, and Marketing
* Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills.
* Experience in project management and/or sales.
* Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
* High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.

Responsibilities:
* Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
* Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
* Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
* Research and identify new market opportunities.
* Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
* Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.

Benefits:
*Social activities organized by the management
* Trips and Tours
* Other incentives

CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Work Day: Full Time
Employment type: Permanent Job
Salary: 100,000
Positions available: 50

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: oxfordcityprestige@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail

Application deadline: 30th November 2020
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by dahnimoh(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Finished
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Golan007: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
TruthHurts1:
There are literally millions of mailed in ballots. And Trump's lead in the crucial battleground states of Pennsylvania and Georgia was lost because of the mailed in ballots which were still coming in after the election had officially ended. Put yourself in Trump's shoes, would you not at least be suspicious if you were leading on regular in person votes, but ended up losing by mailed in votes?
I think Trump will return to court, but he might be wasting his time.

[img]https://images./29RLo2kkFzWaW47h1AvwJ7.jpg[/img]

Mail-in voting is not a new phenomenon. In fact, Trump was a beneficiary of it in 2016.

Louis Dejoy, his United States Postal Service chief did everything to suppress mail-in voting this election cycle.

Besides that, Trump and his goons tried to get courts to reduce the acceptable delivery days allowed for these mail-in ballots.

They also got their Republican state Congress to insist for counting of mailed in votes only after in-person voting ballots were counted.
The idea was to cast doubt to the veracity of such votes should they go against him.

They also knew Pennsylvania was a stronghold of homeboy Biden, hence the need to frustrate it.

Trump had announced to his supporters to vote in-person on election day this past Tuesday.
Of course, this would mean his votes would be superior at first but as mail-in was counted, this lead would be greatly eroded.

Lastly, you have observers from both parties, smaller parties, independent observers and members of the press .

There was nothing farcical or phoney about the result.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by waleadeagb(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
I like your spirit and fully hook my hands onto yours for a better Nigeria. However, how I wish this Endsars protest came earlier before this ungodly election that replaced tears and sorrow since 2015 esoecially. How wish we the Youths have woken up then like we did now......we would have gone out enmass and voted the corrupt government out at once, we would have voted a living man instead of a dead president. We would have done a lot.....anyway, we are better enlightened and well prepared for the next opportunity. Congrats my brother, congrats to the US and up up for good governance.

quote author=baconline post=95790456]FTC, I dedicate this to all the youth out there! Don't give up , Nigeria is messed up now but it will shine again. The same way America will shine again after the former messed it up and made we blacks to always look over our shoulders because of racism[/quote]
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by OgaTheTop2: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
We will not accept this..

We will write to UN, Isreal, UK and all our supporters. Our Jewish brother, Isreal will give us 10 million soldiers, fighter jet.. UK will fight for us..

By force by fire, Donald Trump must be the president of our online _ _ _ _ _ _ republic

Some should please complete it... grin grin grin grin grin

Please nobody shud abuse me, I am having headache embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Donald Trump, president of online republic cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Eriokanmi: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kamelot77:
Americans reject trump but many Nigerians worship him here.
Inside life
Mumu people dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Golan007: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

How did he manage to get away with it since? I mean I can understand him getting away with it as the president but before then how? I don’t want to believe the US system is that porous, and I’ve been here berating Nigeria all along.

Watch his debates.

He's always claimed to be investigated by the IRS, which is true but it doesn't tell the full story.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by oxiide22(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Originalsly:

Bro... you said it. My biggest two issues .... mandatory vaccination using COVID-19 as the springing board..... and the gay agenda. I'm a 100% Trump supporter when it comes to those two.... and that trumps everything else. Under Biden... we will see both come to the front. But..... after all..... prophecy must be fulfilled. One World Order been loading..... now it will be reveal itself.
you're very big fool illiterate

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Jaqenhghar: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
banmee:

What has Japan got to do with this?
He is talking of Biafrans. You know they somehow believe that trump will help tjem actualize Biafra
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by HimName: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
IPOB has done it again!

Dem don down 'almighty' Trump.

Whoever dey choose to love to is doom bound.

Pipo wey give a whole Goodluck Ebele badluck nai you dey take play?

Tufiakwa!
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Brotherbaby(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations to president Biden
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by banmee(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

He is talking of Biafrans. You know they somehow believe that trump will help tjem actualize Biafra

Seriously? Whish kain pepo be dis sef?
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by easzypeaszy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
baconline:
Let's rest now
dey won't let us...u no want mk political analyst eat...u go strt see theories
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by tunene66: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
easzypeaszy:
dey won't let us...u no want mk political analyst eat...u go strt see theories

Just as you have sport analysts too
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
My persident..... grin cheesy grin... welcome on board.

For those who are believing God including myself for things to change in ourselves... We are overcomers and winners in that difficult situation.. that situation has an end.. and a beautiful beginning follows after... In thy name that is above anything to be named ....named and after being name... In the mighty name of Christ Jesus ... AMEN!!
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by kingxsamz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Throwback:
I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

The way religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists reason, you would wonder how they get to achieve anything tangible in their actual lives.

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.

Thank you.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Princenoell: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Those of us congratulating Biden in far away America, please don't forget Buhari is still our president
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by kingxsamz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Omo, a lot of people will not eat for 1week o...
Chai... Our Christian fanatic brothers, how market?
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by tunene66: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Let us not forget this is the third attempt Joe Biden had in vying for the post of President.
First in 1988
Second in 2008
Third in 2020.
So do not loose hope, do not give up. You can still make it.
Even if you fall, rise and move on.
GOD bless
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by sisisioge: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hallelujah!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by jrusky(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
baconline:
FTC, I dedicate this to all the youth out there! Don't give up , Nigeria is messed up now but it will shine again. The same way America will shine again after the former messed it up and made we blacks to always look over our shoulders because of racism

God bless you bro. Trump type must never rule America again. He is a disaster to humanity.

Under Trump blacks nearly gone extinct in US if not for the grace of God. Asian completely fizzled out under him. Its a very horrible period in America history and world history at large.

To be honest I stand by my fellow blacks and other minority race in US that had suffered bullying from this man.

Trunmp never again!!!
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by jrusky(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Donald Trump, president of online republic cheesy cheesy

Yea the president of tweeter Republic.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by OgaTheTop2: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Stevyne:
Where that dude wey wan share bitcoin
cheesy cheesy cheesy. He don tear race grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Throwback: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
TruthHurts1:
There are literally millions of mailed in ballots. And Trump's lead in the crucial battleground states of Pennsylvania and Georgia was lost because of the mailed in ballots which were still coming in after the election had officially ended. Put yourself in Trump's shoes, would you not at least be suspicious if you were leading on regular in person votes, but ended up losing by mailed in votes?
I think Trump will return to court, but he might be wasting his time.

[img]https://images./29RLo2kkFzWaW47h1AvwJ7.jpg[/img]

Again, the bulk of the mailed in ballots had already arrived even before election day, but could not be processed until after the votes cast on election day had been processed for states like Pennsylvania as opposed to states like Florida and Ohio who processed the mail-in ballots ahead of election day ballots.

So as already known to the election officials in Pennsylvania, all mail-in ballots received before election day and those received on election day are the ones being processed, while the few late ballots received after election day even if they had been posted earlier, had already been put aside before the Supreme Court justice ruled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.