Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (82674 Views)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by OgaTheTop2: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
jrusky:

Yea the president of tweeter Republic.
He didn't realize he has been tweeting his failure for the past four years cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Sundaymoj: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations to mr Biden and Kamala on your electoral victory.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
tunene66:

Which vote will be voided?

Electorial College vote
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Kaiser20: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
jrusky:

God bless you bro. Trump type must never rule America again. He is a disaster to humanity.

Under Trump blacks nearly gone extinct in US if not for the grace of God. Asian completely fizzled out under him. Its a very horrible period in America history and world history at large.

To be honest I stand by my fellow blacks and other minority race in US that had suffered bullying from this man.

Trunmp never again!!!
But who lied to those ipob in Nigeria that Trump is gonna help dem, NK is disgusting.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by enoch273: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations to President Biden, the 46th Winner of US Presidential Election. Meanwhile you can now enjoy seamless Online and Mobile transaction with FCMB Business Account. Is it the link below my signature to open one.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by jrusky(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kaiser20:

But who lied to those ipob in Nigeria that Trump is gonna help dem, NK is disgusting.

Bro just forget about those unfortunate a s s holes called ipig. They can never amount to anything in this world and the world to come. So bin them they are all full grown nonentities.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by jrusky(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
He didn't realize he has been tweeting his failure for the past four years cheesy

Hahahahaha you are right bro.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Stevyne: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Offpoint1:

I don find am go, but the guy don edit him comment from Biden to Trump.
Him papa wherever him deh
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by holywind(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:
I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. grin cheesy wink cool cool cool
hahahahaha you wicked! so you want some people to commit sucide this night abi

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Sammyblaq(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Forget not Obama and his faults... here comes his party man.
Chai!.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Offpoint1: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Stevyne:
Him papa wherever him deh
Lolgrin e pain me too... See as rush spend almost an hour dey find him comment.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Hathor5(f): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Ogaonos: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
baconline:
FTC, I dedicate this to all the youth out there! Don't give up , Nigeria is messed up now but it will shine again. The same way America will shine again after the former messed it up and made we blacks to always look over our shoulders because of racism
is now we knw African American are political smart.or dumb.like LGBT COMMUNITY DID WITH OBAMA AND ISRAEL DID WITH TRUMP..no African American shuld complain 4years after. they have no excuse
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Rawhumper(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
How did u not know that Obama and trump were not Freemasons?

You people just talk anyhow just to attract likes that you wont get a kobo from.

Know it now, mOst American Presidents were Freemasons, Skull and bones, have you heard about the Rochild family and Rockefeller family? Read about them and the powerful people they projected at the helm of world affairs.

quote author=Throwback post=95790519]I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

The way religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists reason, you would wonder how they get to achieve anything tangible in their actual lives.

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.[/quote]
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Kitchenbae1: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
The only way Trump will win is through Supreme Court, at least Joe won the election if Trump clings onto the presidency through the Supreme Court, then he is no different from Hope Uzodimma but I know a useless set of hypocrites would say otherwise.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Jesslove(f): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nothing concern me

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Malawian(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
A winner has not yet emerged. CNN is not the one to declare anyone winner, moreover, it is just their projection. All wuruwuru votes will be thrown out after the court case. This election only just began. In the end, the Supreme Court in the US does not have a Sharia head. They will judge this issue on its merits and not on any popular opinion.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Emmani360(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
TAYO124:

Hey boy watch your tongue the people you label Christian are mostly uninformed, emotive and irrational in their analysis of who Trump represents.
I believe i used quotation mark around the word Christian.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Sweetmom: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

people are dying inside grin grin grin

what about this, do you like it?

watching trump lose isnt just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled w thieves. it’s art, the first gift u open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, it’s everything u ever wanted, it’s everything u need. grin grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Bgetto: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Amaka how far now
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Ogaonos: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:
It's official at 284 electoral votes, Joe Biden will be the president of the United States of America

"Nigerian Christians" who have decided to mortgage their individual thought processes for a man they have not heard about prior to 2015...NYORRRR!!!!

- Student Loans
- DACA
- Remove the stupid tarrif war with China, Canada and other important trading partners
- Repeal all Trump executive orders and evil policies

congrats to Joe biden.but come o the way we carry America for head eh.Dont forget pple die for you and I in lekki toll gate because they love naija and Nigeria is very important to Africa and to end racism permanently because South Africa and Europe racism is worst than america.A develop Africa champion by Nigeria is a win for democracy and will change the narrative that African live on trees no thank to CNN.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ledaman: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
My Biafrud brethren how market? grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by OgaTheTop2: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
realestniggah:
Twitter out here censoring Donald Trump tweet grin
The guy is so crazy about tweets angry
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by OgaTheTop2: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Abeg just swear him in, can't wait cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Ogaonos: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Throwback:
I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

The way religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists reason, you would wonder how they get to achieve anything tangible in their actual lives.

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.
u have low knowledge about christ..the problem with Christianity is false pastors they have DEMARKET Christianity.God needs to pass judgement on these fake pastors.they turn the church to business.joe biden or trump can't be Christians faith lies.because look at Ur Bible when we had great prophet like Elijah no kings determine the faith of Christianity.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Rawhumper:
How did u not know that Obama and trump were not Freemasons?

You people just talk anyhow just to attract likes that you wont get a kobo from.

Know it now, mOst American Presidents were Freemasons, Skull and bones, have you heard about the Rochild family and Rockefeller family? Read about them and the powerful people they projected at the helm of world affairs.

quote author=Throwback post=95790519]I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.
Who doesn't know this? Freemason isn't a collective of devil worshippers man, it is a fraternity just like the Illuminati was before the Catholic Church cracked down on it and just like the Pirates here in Nigeria. It's these stupid conspiracy theorists that jumped up from their graves to start talking rubbish about a frat that is older than their great grandfather.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Osolanrewaju: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats to mr Biden the new president elected,but don't act like mr triump.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ComeAndobo: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:
It's official at 284 electoral votes, Joe Biden will be the president of the United States of America

"Nigerian Christians" who have decided to mortgage their individual thought processes for a man they have not heard about prior to 2015...NYORRRR!!!!

- Student Loans
- DACA
- Remove the stupid tarrif war with China, Canada and other important trading partners
- Repeal all Trump executive orders and evil policies

God bless you.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Lubumbashi: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations to President Biden and Vice President Harris

Full time result
CNN 3 Trump 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.