Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike (4632 Views)

I’m Surprised ASUU Has Gone On Strike – Malam Adamu, Education Minister / ASUU Has Spent 1,500 Days On Strike In 21 Years / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Tony142: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
I was sleeping this afternoon and in my dreams I saw that ASUU has finally call off the strike cheesy

So, I want to use this opportunity to tell all lazy nigeria student that they can now return back to school lipsrsealed

Do not mind me joor, na the warri weed when I smoke 10yrs ago still dey affect my head till now cheesy

Back to business, it's no longer news that ASUU has been on strike for over 600yrs now shocked grin

If ASUU continue with the strike they might end up beating Messi and Ronaldo as the best striker in the world cheesy

So in order for the strike to be called off I came up with an idea, now u might be thinking which idea do u came up with? Well, the idea is that i created a WhatsApp group with the title

"End-ASUU-Strike-Now"

1. Now this is what will happen, u will drop your phone number then I will add u to the WhatsApp group

2. I will share the group link to the group

3. U will copy the group link and share it in your departmental group

4. All your coursmate in your departmental group will join the group "End-ASUU-Strike-Now" through the link u shared to them (your departmental group)

5. Share the group link to your friend who is in another department, for example if u are in "medicine and surgery" department u can share the group link to your friend who is in "pharmacy"

6. tell that your friend in pharmacy to share the group link to his departmental group chat

7. Your friend who is in pharmacy has finally shared the link to his "pharmacy department group chat"

8. The coursmate of your pharmacy friend has joined the "End-ASUU-Strike-Now" group through the link your pharmacy friend send to the group
"pharmacy department group chat"

9. Your pharmacy friend should send the group link to any of his friend who is in another department like Nursing, Anatomy, physiology, law or Engineering e.t.c

10. And let those in Nursing, Anatomy keep sharing the link, and let the circle continue untill it get to all the department in your school

11. send the group link to your friend who school in another school, for example if u school in UNIBEN send the group link to your friend who school in UNILAG or OAU e.t.c

12. let the group link continue moving round from school to school until it get to all the university in Nigeria

13. Share the group link to your course rep

14. Let your course rep share the link to your departmental president

15. Let your departmental president share the link to your faculty president

16. Let your faculty president share the link to your SUG president

17. Let your SUG president share the Link to NANS

18. Let NANS call the date which the Nation wide protest will take place

19. Note: u can also share the link to various university group on Facebook

20. We will trend the "End-ASUU-Strike-Now" on twitter for like 1 week after that the Nationwide protest will take place

The reason why FG and ASUU is not taking the matter serious is because their children are schooling in other country like America, Germany, UK e.t.c while majority of ASUU children are in private school, so with this they will keep on playing bet9ja with your time and future cheesy

No be say job they for Nigeria self, but yet they want to still waste person time, anyway I hate job self grin the goal is to create job not to look for job, it is only losers that look for job tongue

Anyway, I think I have said enough, So guys drop your WhatsApp Number let me Add you to the
"End-ASUU-Strike-Now" group cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by jenny005: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
U no well. Do u knw dat u almost gave me heartattack. Pls stop this expensive joke before it kills someone

1 Like

Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Tony142: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
jenny005:
U no well. Do u knw dat u almost gave me heartattack. Pls stop this expensive joke before it kills someone

Focus on the message and not the messenger, drop your number let begin
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by jenny005: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tony142:

Which type of number
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Tony142: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
jenny005:
Which type of number

Are u not on WhatsApp?
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by jenny005: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tony142:

Are u not on WhatsApp?
nope, i use a small and portable phone
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by PlaysNigeria: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lazy yooot
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tony142:

Which Kain yeye messeges....nobody visited this thread expecting to see .the message you later presented...this is a huge disappoint na
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Ifeoluwav(f): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Whatever undecided
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Tony142: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ifeoluwav:
Whatever undecided

I just finished checking your profile pics, i observed 3 things about you, but I do not want to tell u what I observe yet, cool

Anyway, why are u angry about my thread? Or do not u want the strike to be called off? #wink , by the way which university do u school? cool
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Ifeoluwav(f): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tony142:

I just finished checking your profile pics, i observed 3 things about you, but I do not want to tell u what I observe yet, cool

Anyway, why are u angry about my thread? Or do not u want the strike to be called off? #wink , by the way which university do u school? cool

I am not angry. I was just wondering if there was strike before and it reminds me of when I was in school. ASUU wahala. Just concerned about the students that's all.
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
No body should drop their number for this fool
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Abcruz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
WhatsApp activist Why not share the link in your dreams until it gets to ASUU undecided grin grin
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by SkillsQueen(f): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
*Want to learn how to design creative logos and flyer...??*

This class is totally *FREE*

LEARN HOW TO DESIGN
✍� LOGO
✍� FLYER
✍� BUSINESS CARD

To join the class send join to http:///2347061856595

Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by pmc01(m): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
8y88y8:
No body should drop their number for this fool

Supported
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Mastakija(m): 2:23am On Nov 08, 2020
u no get work aswear ur mate dey around dey hustle dey cashout u dey dream yeye dream dey smoke yeye weed
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Download President Trump's love quotes as he looses election
https://mega.nz/file/ZyQAmLKJ#AK2bqrQ3fxe3J1Dy4dYyhczNwsS9GxnK_1j7lGzjWho
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Tony142: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Ifeoluwav:

I am not angry. I was just wondering if there was strike before and it reminds me of when I was in school. ASUU wahala. Just concerned about the students that's all.

Ooh, Ok, that great
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by tellsblinks(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2020
eyaaa your intention was right, but your message was misunderstood.

I'm in support of the online activism and I'm ever ready to support in every possible way.

I'm a student that has moved on embarassed but deep down I know it isn't right to completely forget about school and focus on money, no it isn't just right.

so I'm in support bro full time... and I am ready to return back to school

but I'm sorry I cant drop my number, no not here.

by the way why don't you start from your own school. meet your course reps and let it spread from there. you don't need to beg for numbers. the right individuals will automatically join and your dreams of an online activism would be actualized in the shortest possible time.
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by TThhoorr: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2020
No ASUU should never call off this strike unless their demands are met we don't want what happened to our primary and secondary schools happen to our tertiary institutions because that's the only educational institution (government owned) you can boast of the rest are a mess I would rather support your aggression towards the government to do the needful
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Tony142: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2020
TThhoorr:
No ASUU should never call off this strike unless their demands are met we don't want what happened to our primary and secondary schools happen to our tertiary institutions because that's the only educational institution (government owned) you can boast of the rest are a mess I would rather support your aggression towards the government to do the needful

i am not sure u are a student, all the money that FG have been given ASUU wating ASUU don take am do? ASUU is fighting for their pocket not the student
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by TThhoorr: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2020
Tony142:

i am not sure u are a student, all the money that FG have been given ASUU wating ASUU don take am do? ASUU is fighting for their pocket not the student
Well what do think will happen if the undergraduates pressures ASUU to succumbed to the tyranny of the government the students suffering will be triple but what if we show the government we are with ASUU it will have no option than to met ASUU demands, for it is not only utas/ippis they are fighting for
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by IKWUADA(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Tony142:

You're a big Fulani
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Tony142: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2020
IKWUADA:
You're a big Fulani

OK sir
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by IKWUADA(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2020
Chidorx60:

Which Kain yeye messeges....nobody visited this thread expecting to see .the message you later presented...this is a huge disappoint na

Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Abcruz(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2020
Tony142:

Are there no TETFUND projects in your school? Whose struggle brought it forth?
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by damiloladuke: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Good one
Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Lawdis(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Is there a for people who've graduated 16 years a go??

please na question I asked....ooo

I dey cum first, mek I go cry finish

Re: At Last ASUU Has Finally Call Off The Strike by Fritz101(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Young Nigerian guys should watch this

*CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH WITH MOBILE APP TO SAVE DATA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMJ6gI_ntBc

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To The Sun If A Big Bucket Of Water It Size Is Poured On It? / Ekiti State University Anthem - EKSU EKSU EKSU / University Of Abuja 2015/2016 Admission List Now Out [check Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.