Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” (57495 Views)

US Election 2020: The Electoral College System Explained / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
chaloskyx:
MAY I ASK WHY MOST NAIRALANDERS ARE AGAINST TRUMP? HOPE ITS NOT CAUSE OF VISA BAN CAUSE IF YOU THINK BIDEN WAS ELECTED TO SERVE NIGERIANS YOU ARE ONLY FOOLING YOURSELVES HE WAS ELECTED BY AMERICANS AND REPRESENTS THEM NOT YOU.

They think Biden will give them visa, that's why they prefer him.
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by chukemmang(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
lexy2014:
U haven't answered d questions:
Who is we?
You haven't also answered my question.
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by saintruky(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Golan007:
Oga go siddon.

Begin type your resignation letter.

Keep key under doormat.

Remember to remove your draws from the rope.

Hahahaha... U not get joy at all Bros... Lolzzzz grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Offpoint1: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
Stay Calm! And see the Salvation of the LORD..

It's not Over until it's Over!!

This is November 2020!
Btw November and January 2021 !
It's a Whole lot of time for a Whole lot of things..
My pastor pastor... Is time you start seeking God and stop relying on your thoughts and claim they're God thoughts.

See the mockery you're receiving.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Loveurneighbour: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
leicestercamper:
I endorse this statement from Trump. You must reclaim your mandate
You can carry him go your village to become your chief - he has lost the US elections, bye bye Donny Boy grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by teeboy100(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
even buhari can win this us election, masterplanner
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
Trump!!
Oya, carry him go your village to become your biàfran chief grin
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by KingWarri: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Give up give up you have failed with him admit it .....stop being sentimental leave Christianity out of this respect the Americans voters and face your shithole country... angry
Savage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by hammerDK: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
PDPGuy:

But when Jonathan was in power, 1000s of Nigerians lost their lives to terrorists; so I’m not sure if the killings would have stopped if Jonathan won in 2015

MAKE THE ABOKI THANK GOD, GEJ WAS JUST A PUSSY.

ELSE, WEN WE SEND ONE OF OUR CULTIST SON TO ASO ROCK, THEY WILL BEG FOR PEACE AND FOR KILLINGS TO STOP.

IF DEY DO I SUICIDE BOMB, UNDER 12HRS WE WILL SETTLE SCORES WITH TWO SUICIDE BOMBS IN SOKOTO.

AND PRESIDENCY DEM NO GO SEE, JUST HOT HOT GRAMMAR, WHILE WE CONTINUE.

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by juman(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Donachuckwu trump its over.
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Craig24: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Just like oyakhilome said, The leftist are against Trump cos he's for Christ and Christian's that's why they want him out by any means possible.

The LGBTQ community,
The Abortionists,
The Deep state,
The terrorism promoters and their beneficiaries,
The ever homosexualised Rome cathedral and the pope, etc. all fighting to unseat Trump.

WHY? READ THE SIGNS OF HIS COMING!

However, One with God is majority.

Trump, there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by lexy2014: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
chukemmang:

You haven't also answered my question.

Ur question has no basis & has in no way answered my question:

Who is we?
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Marxizm:
Trump has already filed 3,062 instances of electoral fraud to the Attorney-General. It won't be easy for Biden if those claims are authentic.

leave them, e go shock them.
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kubernetes:
First in history of Americas 200 years democracy that a presidential candidate will go to the court

The mad man is not the first
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by sageer1706(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
USA democracy is in danger... The almighty Trump aka the Messiah of some people in Nigeria...
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Goke7: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump will end up ridiculing himself
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Patrioticman007(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
hammerDK:
GEJ ALLOWED A CERTIFICATELESS TERRORIST TO UNSEAT HIM FROM ASO ROCK.

I WAS SO TRAUMATISED.

IT IS EVEN NOW THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IT FOR THE FIRST TIME. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

What a fallacy you are asserting, by calling a General from Sandhurst a certificate less.
Una go wail tire.
Even Jayz supports the Northern philosophy over wailing wailers.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by ThatFairGuy: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
[s]
MOGPRAISE:
I strongly agree with you Mr. President.
You need proper verification from a competent court of law. God will surely see you through sir.

This is what I had expected Fmr. President Jonathan to do in Nigeria. See what Nigeria has turn to today! Underaged voters & other forms of rigging could have made Jonathan canceled that election in 2015. So painful.....
God help us!

[/s]
Nonsense. For you to still believe 2015 election was rigged, I don't have nothing to say to you

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Offpoint1:

My pastor pastor... Is time you start seeking God and stop relying on your thoughts and claim they're God thoughts.

See the mockery you're receiving.

He needs brain formatting seriously with his myopic thoughts
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by uBuNiT: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

Sour sore loser grin grin

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. cool cool cool grin tongue

O go gaaan
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Xbee007(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
Is Jeo Biden a Muslim ! It is still WIN WIN for CHRISTIAN. Beside UNITED STATES is not a Muslim COUNTRY, but a CHRISTIAN Country. You better face your Muslim like Iran, Syria , Yemen and Afghanistan....
USA is a Christian country LMAO. The entire idea of creating USA was to escape the choking religious grasp of Great Britain. USA is an atheist state until religious fanatics hijacked the whole country.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by SaintLucia: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is the end of Trump and Biafra. Bye bye to JATIJATI and RADARARA.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by chukemmang(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
lexy2014:

Ur question has no basis & has in no way answered my question:
Who is we?
That is wonderful response. How can I have a conversation with such a mind?
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Kubernetes: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

The mad man is not the first

OK, I taught he is the one.
Very arrogant president he has been

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
duality:
People are so criminal minded this days. People see no reason not to cheat.

How then do you build a sane society.

Imagine if the nonsense of 2015 election was investigated and corrected, rather we celebrating the "three K" fraudulent results. We would have improved our electoral processes.

People can't just cheat in elections. It's bad for the society.

Please let's be reasonable.

If Trump feels the election was fraudulent, he should be encouraged to fight it out, irrespective of our sentiments.

You dey mind them, they always follow the bandwagon. Zombies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
ebenezer202l:
keep quiet

He is right...... If you don't have anything to say again, keep shut because Trump will be chased out of the White House on January 20th 2021

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by abraham324: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
He lost the election because our nigeria man (FFK) support him.
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Goke7: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
wolebest:
The American system does not require him to accept or reject the election results.

He not required to handover. All the system understands is that Joe Biden has been elected as the next President of USA by next year Trump will be excorted out of White House after his 4 year term...... it's that simple.

very very simple o
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Craig24:
Just like oyakhilome said, The leftist are against Trump cos he's for Christ and Christian's that's why they want him out by any means possible.

The LGBTQ community,
The Abortionists,
The Deep state,
The terrorism promoters and their beneficiaries,
The ever homosexualised Rome cathedral and the pope, etc. all fighting to unseat Trump.

WHY? READ THE SIGNS OF HIS COMING!

However, One with God is majority.

Trump, there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Trump is d one who lost d election himself. Stop all this sentimental analysis. It's baseless

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by abraham324: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
He lost the election because our nigeria man (FFK) support him.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.