Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? (2714 Views)

It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
GreatResearcher:
What good reason does God have to allowed a mere virus to kill the people he loves so much that he sent his ONLY beloved son to come and die for them?
Virus did it thing, it is a concept of diseases/infections and diseases occurred during Jesus time, and before it; so nothing new. Nature has it will, can send wind, warm air, lightening, snow, rain, no rain, hail, sickness and things beyond our control.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Tell this to father Mbaka and TB Joshua.
They are not God
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Guestlander: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
12Monkeys:

You have always stood on the side of evil and deciet.

Let me make this clear to you....

You will be dead in 5ys or at best a slave .

When fools like you don't see that a bunch of pyschotic Satanist Jews are bent on ushering their ZOG and that Trump as a Nationalist was the only one standing before them.

I know as a citizen of a shithole , you will welcome enslavement under a Jewish Moshiac which I must say here you Wahabbi Sunni goat fckers will bow and worship .

What you are celebrating is not Trump's loss, but the war that these satanists will wage freely on the church .

Tell you'd Buhari to start his jihad on Christians as that is what the satanist Jews who put him power want from him.

Bloody zombie dunce

I didn't know I was chatting with a Yaba left resident. It doesn't take a genius to know that you are completely off your rocker.
Anyway, Trump is history and I am overjoyed. You are free to cry though, that is what millions of dolts like you are doing today including Trump himself.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by livingchrist: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

No one knows the ways of God. Not even you.
Joe biden is not a Christian,

yes we can know God's mind, no one knows the mind of God but the Christian has God's mind.

1 Corinthians 2:16
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by iramure(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Followers of religions are all fools
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by livingchrist: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
The emergence of biden as America's president was well scripted by the globalist, even trump is indirectly working for the complete take over by the luciferians.
America is going to be turned to a complete godless state mark, this down but her end has already being stated in Revelation 17 and 18, she is the harlot that rides on the beast but a catastrophe will hit her and make her a history in just 1 hour, I believe this is going to be a nuclear war.
The globalist will do this, in other to remove America from the world power position and in turn build a one world government.

God 's word is true, Jesus is coming back.

God is very true, you can only know this if you know is word.
Anybody that doesnt know God's word doent know God.
labels such as 'I am a christian' I am a catholic, I am a Pentecostal and all that means nothing, the question is do you know God, Do you know his word?
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Opexzy: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Mr man, what are you saying?

Did I mention Trump in my post?

Everyone today claims they are Christians, but God, they do not know. Nor do they even obey His commands. If I were to ask you what God is up to now in the world, you will not know.

I know a true Chrsitian when I hear him speak. Your talk is not Spirit led.

This perverse generation of so called "Christians" is sickening.

Yẹn yẹn yẹn, i know it is very difficult to hide the pain right now... You are a staunch Trump supporter here, no need to deny it. Mr Christian finder, You claimed you are led by the spirit, same spirit that told you Trump is the anointed candidate of God, come on "God can not be mocked", you people are the antichrist we have been waiting for.

it is not wrong to support someone in an election, but do that without dragging Christianity into it. Antichrist!

1 Like

Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by ictplotter(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
God is not fake, but the greatest. But christianity the religion of paul is absolutely and completely fake.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Opexzy:

Yẹn yẹn yẹn, i know it is very difficult to hide the pain right now... You are a staunch Trump supporter here, no need to deny it. Mr Christian finder, You claimed you are led by the spirit, same spirit that told you Trump is the anointed candidate of God, come on "God can not be mocked", you people are the antichrist we have been waiting for.

it is not wrong to support someone in an election, but do that without dragging Christianity into it. Antichrist!

Lol.

Anyways the A.P media does not decide the president.

Just a little lesson in American politics for you to know.

Peace.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by steeltrust: 12:57am On Nov 08, 2020
another wayreycheesy
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Infomaz(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
They way Christians both in Nigeria and other countries were going about this US election, even if Trump was not made to win, things would have turned around for his favour.
But this just goes to prove that God is fake.

On the contrary, it proved God does indeed see the end from the beginning.

See how ordinary me was able to disclose Trump's impeachment trial and loss of election, due to my study of the end time prophecies of Daniel and Revelation.

https://www.nairaland.com/5608272/prophecy-2020
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by joyandfaith: 4:15am On Nov 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
But he do reveals to your pastors who will win elections

Read your Bible well. God does not involve in politics
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by joyandfaith: 4:16am On Nov 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Tell this to father Mbaka and TB Joshua.

I do not know them.God is not partial. Did God establish electoral system? No!
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Did any church go on a prayer walk for Biden? How many people knelt on the streets to pray for Biden's victory?
because a church prayed for trump to win the election does not in any form christain the candidate besides we have many types of church,such as worldly church which are entangled in the affairs of the world leaving thier primary vision which is Salvation of man unto Kingdom inheritance
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
This is alsways the line when bad things happens to a Christian.
The line is very correct God works in mysterious ways foolish to men
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher
Well great researcher you have excelled in physical research but failed miserably to decipher the existence of God a show that you only live and exist in the physical to be ruled by your sensory organs
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Shortyy(f): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2020
livingchrist:
Joe biden is not a Christian,

yes we can know God's mind, no one knows the mind of God but the Christian has God's mind.

1 Corinthians 2:16
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

I'm sorry having a Christlike mind doesn't mean knowing what's on God's mind. You can't know what's on God's mind. That's why when we pray, we say let his will be done. You can't always dictate to God to do what you want, because that thing you want might not be what he has in mind for you. God does not think the way we think. So whatever happens when you've prayed, see it as his will. Don't question him.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Shortyy(f): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I will agree for you..but not me and many others.

I know the ways of God because I am intimate with Him and He tells me things. Just like the bible says Moses knew the ways of God but Israel only His acts.

The Apostles knew the ways of God and many more people know His ways.

If you don't know, don't rope us in with your group.

Read the bible love.

Psalm 25:8-9
Good and upright is the Lord;
Therefore He instructs sinners in the way.
He leads the humble in justice,
And He teaches the humble His Way.

Psalm 103:7
He made known his ways to Moses,

his deeds to the people of Israel:

Psalm 25.
The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
What I mean in essence is God is omnipotent and omniscient. He's unpredictable. Most times what you expect him to do for you he doesn't do, but will do the one that will surprise you. That's why they say every disappointment is a blessing.

But you know what? Continue from today to next year to question God about this US election, nothing will come out of it. It is his will, accept it or leave it.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:

What I mean in essence is God is omnipotent and omniscient. He's unpredictable. Most times what you expect him to do for you he doesn't do, but will do the one that will surprise you. That's why they say every disappointment is a blessing.

But you know what? Continue from today to next year to question God about this US election, nothing will come out of it. It is his will, accept it or leave it.

Unfortunately, many Christians today give their opinions but not scriptures they claim they believe in. Placing their own thinking above God's word.

What you said contradicts scriptures.

Eph 5:17Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is."

But Shortyy, since I know you will still believe what you wanna believe, I will holla at you when something comes out of the election disputes.

Peace.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
They way Christians both in Nigeria and other countries were going about this US election, even if Trump was not made to win, things would have turned around for his favour.

I don't agree. It proves nothing because Joe Biden is also a Christian.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Buliwyf: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Lol.

Anyways the A.P media does not decide the president.

Just a little lesson in American politics for you to know.

Peace.

This boy will cry all the way to Biden's inauguration. I can send you money for the tissue you will need for all those tears. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Jeromejnr(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

This boy will cry all the way to Biden's inauguration. I can send you money for the tissue you will need for all those tears. Hahahaha

Na so people like you talk during the year 2000 elections after the media had already deluded their followers and passed an immature narrative that Al Gore had won. Till the courts gave it to Clinton.

No worry, I am also patiently saving my scoffing. wink

1 Like

Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Tamaratonye5(f): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I think Biden is more overtly religious than Trump. Besides, since when has the failure of the Christian deity to do what Christians want ever dented Christians' beliefs?
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Na so people like you talk during the year 2000 elections after the media had already deluded their followers and passed an immature narrative that Al Gore had won. Till the courts gave it to Clinton.

No worry, I am also patiently saving my scoffing. wink

Kamala dancing in the rain of your salty tears.

[img]https://media./images/24783dab5c076a67dacd82619fb979b0/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Tamaratonye5(f): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Double post
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Tamaratonye5(f): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:
You people will just open mouth waah.
Considering your subsequent assertions, I have to say, this is just irony overload. Well done.

Shortyy:
God is not human OK?
Straw man fallacy, as GreatResearcher never stated otherwise. And while we're at it, can you demonstrate any objective evidence for any deity?

Shortyy:
His ways are mysterious
Unevidenced and inexplicable. Priceless. The real mystery here is how you think this is a compelling argument for a deity.

Shortyy:
Sometimes he doesn't give you what you want but has better plans for you
Show me the discernible difference between what you just wrote here and blind luck. With evidence, of course.

Shortyy:
You just need to trust and have faith in him
With faith, you can pretty much believe anything. It certainly is no more compelling a reason to believe one deity over any other, so that's another own goal from you I'm afraid.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by Tamaratonye5(f): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Why do you pluralise the word "stuff", SamJed?

SamJed:
However, note that anything can happen between now and the inaugration day.
Not even remotely true. Trump and his camp have lost. What will happen is Biden will be the next president.

SamJed:
Just like a football match, if the referee has not blown the whistle, any and everything can still happen.
A very poor analogy because [1] Football, like the US laws on elections, is very explicit and doesn't allow for "anything to happen", and [2] As far as this presidential election is concerned, the refs whistle has blown full time, and it's over. Trump and his supporters can sulk and throw as many tantrums as they want, they lost, end of…
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by livingchrist: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:

I'm sorry having a Christlike mind doesn't mean knowing what's on God's mind. You can't know what's on God's mind. That's why when we pray, we say let his will be done. You can't always dictate to God to do what you want, because that thing you want might not be what he has in mind for you. God does not think the way we think. So whatever happens when you've prayed, see it as his will. Don't question him.
@ bolded that is only for the natural man, the spiritual person can judge all things.
How can you have the mind of Christ without knowing God's mind?
Knowing God's mind implies knowing his will.
Re: Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? by onlyforchrist: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
helinues:

Praying without smart work is fruitless..
Zombie work like you're doing for your darling daddy buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Queen In Heaven? / Oprah Winfrey Denies Christ, Anti Christ Church / Most Celebrated Pastors Are Fake —cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.