Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet (2575 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by churchinfong: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
(By Emmanuel Effiong-Praise) Former Pastor of the Living Faith World Outreach aka Winners Chapel Botswana branch and current founder of the Masters Place International Church in Warri Pastor Korede Komaiya has shared an important throwback picture highlighting how God has taken him from grass to grace. Speaking on his Facebook page, Komaiya, who is from Ogun State wrote, "#Throwback this was me in 1996 preaching with vigour, power and grace under a batcher at N'jamena Tchad and now 2021 in a private jet. We did not arrive here by accident.The entirety of my life has been a walk of faith and by consistent practice of the covenant. The covenant works" Pastor Korede, also fondly called 'Pastor KK, especially within the Winners' family, is a spiritual descendant of the presiding bishop of the Living Faith World Outreach, aka Winners Chapel, Dr David Oyedepo and a spiritual son of Pastor David Ibiyieome, the senior pastor of the 100,000 member Salvation Ministries in Portharcourt. Korede, who turned 50 late last year is the prelate of The Masters Place International Church in Warri which started in 2010 and now has over 5000 members with various centres in Warri and Benin metropolis.He is also the best friend of the Senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) in Abuja Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and their friendship spans over 10 years. httpss://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=316861949945018&id=110346463929902

Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by chrisblack: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
churchinfong:
(By Emmanuel Effiong-Praise) Former Pastor of the Living Faith World Outreach aka Winners Chapel Botswana branch and current founder of the Masters Place International Church in Warri Pastor Korede Komaiya has shared an important throwback picture highlighting how God has taken him from grass to grace. Speaking on his Facebook page, Komaiya, who is from Ogun State wrote, "#Throwback this was me in 1996 preaching with vigour, power and grace under a batcher at N'jamena Tchad and now 2021 in a private jet. We did not arrive here by accident.The entirety of my life has been a walk of faith and by consistent practice of the covenant. The covenant works" Pastor Korede, also fondly called 'Pastor KK, especially within the Winners' family, is a spiritual descendant of the presiding bishop of the Living Faith World Outreach, aka Winners Chapel, Dr David Oyedepo and a spiritual son of Pastor David Ibiyieome, the senior pastor of the 100,000 member Salvation Ministries in Portharcourt. Korede, who turned 50 late last year is the prelate of The Masters Place International Church in Warri which started in 2010 and now has over 5000 members with various centres in Warri and Benin metropolis.He is also the best friend of the Senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) in Abuja Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and their friendship spans over 10 years. httpss://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=316861949945018&id=110346463929902
while private jet is good .it's not the essence of our faith in the lord Jesus or the yardstick in measuring our relationship with The Father .May the grace of the Almighty continue to abide with him and his ministry.Amen
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
churchinfong:

[b]The covenant works" Pastor Korede, also fondly called 'Pastor KK, especially within the Winners' family, is a spiritual descendant of the presiding bishop of the Living Faith World Outreach, aka Winners Chapel, Dr David Oyedepo and a spiritual son of Pastor David Ibiyieome, the senior pastor of the 100,000 member Salvation Ministries in Portharcourt. [/b]Korede, who turned 50 late last year is the prelate of The Masters Place International Church in Warri which started in 2010 and now has over 5000 members with various centres in Warri and Benin metropolis.
What Covenant? undecided
He is obviously not speaking of the Covenant that is Jesus Christ which condemns ,as sin against the Heavenly Father, the having of spiritual fathers, and those who will set themselves up as spiritual fathers to anyone who belongs in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by HappyPagan: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What Covenant? undecided
He is obviously not speaking of the Covenant that is Jesus Christ which condemns ,as sin against the Heavenly Father, the having of spiritual fathers, and those who will set themselves up as spiritual fathers to anyone who belongs in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Na your Jesus be that..... This their Jesus make sense pass.... See tree..... Nigerian Christians are the African children of Abraham... Do you not agree?
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
HappyPagan:

Na your Jesus be that..... This their Jesus make sense pass.... See tree..... Nigerian Christians are the African children of Abraham... Do you not agree?
I don't agree and for reason that you might not understand. undecided
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by HappyPagan: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have no faith.. how will I understand when understanding is based on faith?
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
HappyPagan:

What are you talking about? undecided
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by Image123(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
HappyPagan:

Understanding is based on faith?
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by HappyPagan: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The reason I won't understand is cos your "understanding" requires more faith than reason.
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by Kobojunkie: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
HappyPagan:

The reason I won't understand is cos your "understanding" requires more faith than reason.
No! The reason you won't understand is because you have never actually read the book for yourself is what. undecided

It's a book, like any other book out there. All you need is basic human language comprehension to understand the information as presented by the various authors. undecided
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by HappyPagan: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No! The reason you won't understand is because you have never actually read the book for yourself is what. undecided
Ah, another Christian that thinks the Bible was printed in his backyard.

Kobojunkie:

It's a book, like any other book out there. All you need is basic human language comprehension to understand the information as presented by the various authors. undecided
Well, if you are so smart to comprehend it, it shouldn't be too difficult to explain it to someone who 'obviously' hasn't read it.

I mean, if all it requires is basic human language comprehension, it shouldn't be too difficult to explain, should it?
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by Kobojunkie: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
HappyPagan:

Ah, another Christian that thinks the Bible was printed in his backyard.
Well, if you are so smart to comprehend it, it shouldn't be too difficult to explain it to someone who 'obviously' hasn't read it.

I mean, if all it requires is basic human language comprehension, it shouldn't be too difficult to explain, should it?
printed in my backyard? undecided

I already tried to explain that you have to read the book to understand.
Kobojunkie:
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by HappyPagan: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
printed in my backyard? undecided

I already tried to explain that you have to read the book to understand.
We can read the same book, and leave with different understanding. Understanding resides not in the writing, but in thy eyes.. you obviously are unwilling to say I have no 'faith'....
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by Kobojunkie: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
HappyPagan:

We can read the same book, and leave with different understanding. Understanding resides not in the writing, but in thy eyes.. you obviously are unwilling to say I have no 'faith'....
The only way that would happen is if you read with what I call "blinders" on. undecided
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by HappyPagan: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The only way that would happen is if you read with what I call "blinders" on. undecided
Yup, got to be blind to reason for Faith to work
Re: Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
HappyPagan:

Yup, got to be blind to reason for Faith to work
Again...
Kobojunkie:

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Vacates Church Because He Is Too Famous / Is Christmas A Celebration Based On The Bible? / Prosperity Is An Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.