Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin (1885 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / How A Girl With Yeast Infection Deliberately Let A Man Give Her MouthAction / I Need An Anambra Or Enugu Girlfriend Less Than 25years And A Graduate Or Servin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Adeala1: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
According to Molwedi Rams @Molwedi_Rams on Twitter, he opined that it is traditional and a sign of respect for a woman to kneel while serving her husband’s meal.

This however sparked reactions on Twitter as many users condemned the act as a ‘caveman’ ideology while others applauded the woman.

A Twitter user @Ally65662226 wrote, “never in the foreverness of forever in the history before or after Christ, for all of remaining eternity in this life and all the life that proceeds it, in all galaxies and space continuums will this ever be me.

@Iam__Temmy wrote, “After spending hours cooking, you’ll still come out kneeling to serve it. That’s insanity. If you cook often, you’ll appreciate the time it takes to make a meal and not condemn someone else to a caveman’s mentality!”

@cutey_brownin tweeted,

“Modern wives work imagine spending the same amount of time as your partner making money for the household just to come and serve him as if you don’t deserve to sit down too”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
See more screenshots

https://woloaded.com.ng/modern-wives-will-never-do-this-man-gives-kudos-to-wife-for-kneeling-while-serving-him-food/

°°°°°°°°°°
What is your opinion on this??

1 Share

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Flexherbal(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Use a formula that works in your home

2 Likes

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by DaddyRochie1642: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
She knows with that her body size that she can easily be replaced, so she has to play her game well grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by fati2001(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by SILENTandSMART2: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Aswear dats characteristics of a good woman,

My wife must kneel down for me in the morning, afternoon , night and midnight, smiley

To show dat she is a trained woman

And whenever she wanna serve me something, haven't put it on the tray she must not kneel down in front of me,

She must kneel down at the kitchen and crawls with her kneel to parlour,

Dat shows dat she's a trained woman,

Dats the kind of woman I'm searching for,

I can't just marry shit,

. though the girl OP posted still try she maaa win my heart small smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Nazgul: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
She knows with that her body size that she can easily be replaced, so she has to play her game well grin grin
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by ForestHill: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Who will be replaced will be replaced, I thought we've outgrown this shallow reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Izabel(f): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nonsense and slavery

3 Likes

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Adeala1: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

My wife must kneel down for me in the morning, afternoon , night and midnight, smiley

And whenever she wanna serve me something, haven't put it on the tray she must not kneel down in front of me,

I can't just marry shit,

LMAO
Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by SILENTandSMART2: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Adeala1:

LMAO

Aswear dats the type of girl I'm searching for smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Theboy21: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Men like respect, it's simple...Espeacially when your cute girlfriend or crush serves you food while demonstrating n showing respect, it's a turn on cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
There's nothing wrong here
My problem is why he had to post it on the internet though

4 Likes

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Preetti(f): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
There's nothing wrong here
My problem is why he had to post it on the internet though
To massage his ego

3 Likes

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by DaddyRochie1642: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
ForestHill:
Who will be replaced will be replaced, I thought we've outgrown this shallow reasoning.

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin
Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by virginprincess(f): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
She can do it if he deserves such respect, not all men deserves this kind of respect.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by WrittyWritter(f): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
kneel to serve a man..I did not even kneel to serve my father smiley..I will now kneel for a man..everyone is different shaa..Good 4 her and her husband

1 Like

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Themainboy22: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
If she can kneel down to collect his dickson, I don't see the big deal in kneeling down to serve the owner food.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Sawzer(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

I can't just marry shit,

This guy sha grin
Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by SILENTandSMART2: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
It's so simple,

You're just going to decay in your papa house or see untrained fellow like you to marry smiley

2 Likes

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by SILENTandSMART2: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sawzer:

This guy sha grin

grin grin

Aswear dats the type of girl you must be praying for,

If a girl can do what I said for you bro, she's 67% wife material,

Bro don't fall for all this nonsense girls oo they're not serious at all nah money dem dey find

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Baddiezz(f): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Their mates are making new inventions and developing technologies everyday,while they are here looking for who will kneel down to serve them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Slavery.
Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

I can't just marry shit,

Where are those girls that says, a man should handle all bills of d family while they enjoy their own or sit at home doing nothing.

ya'll would get d pass as long as u cn do these to ur husband/bf..

cc zzor, virginprincess.

1 Like

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by SILENTandSMART2: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Where are those girls that says, a man should handle all bills of d family while they enjoy their own or sit at home doing nothing.

ya'll would get d pass as long as u cn do these to ur husband/bf..

cc zzor, virginprincess.

Yes oo my brother

A good girl must do this smiley

1 Like

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Burgerlomo: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2020
I believe she's doing that because you're still fulfilling her sexual and financial needs and I pray it continues like because I don't want to hear any stories that touches heart.

1 Like

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2020
Themainboy22:
If she can kneel down to collect his dickson, I don't see the big deal in kneeling down to serve the owner food.
leemao. She definitely kneels down to suck his dick too

grin

1 Like

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Themainboy22: 12:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Baddiezz:
Their mates are making new inventions and developing technologies everyday,while they are here looking for who will kneel down to serve them
Cry me a river. If you don't have what it takes to do so, I advise you remain in your papa's house. The last time I checked, this is Romance section, and not Science and Technology section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Wives Will Never Do This–man Give Kudos To Wife For Kneeling While Servin by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 08, 2020
virginprincess:
She can do it if he deserves such respect, not all men deserves this kind of respect.

DON'T Goan sharpen ur personal skills...be running from ROMANCE thread to another looking for who to BUY YOUR LIABILITY MENTALITYgringrin

(1) (Reply)

Is 100k Salary Per Month Enough To Start A Family In Nigeria? / DNA / Can I really do this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.