Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (80392 Views)

This Is Where US Vice President Lives / Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by recievesense: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Dear IPOB, Don't Panic!

As we have all seen, the kind of damage the Antichrist, sleepy Joe is doing to our Messiah at the polls can only be likened to Mike Tyson's Knockout victory against Larry Holmes, Germany's 7-1 thrashing of Brazil in 2014, or Israel's miraculous victory against 6 Arab states within 6 days of war. It is only a matter of time before the old, demented Joe is officially announced as the winner of the US-20 elections.

That said, there has been rising concerns among our members on the fate of the top-secret pact between Donald Trump and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, our leader on the actualization of the Republic of Biafra. With regards to this, I want to assure all members of the Indigenous Peoples Republic Of Biafra that even if our prayers for a miracle or a supreme court victory fail to be answered, Donald Trump shall remain president until the 20th of January, 2021.

That should be enough time for President Trump to honor his side of the bargain and hopefully, arrest and expose Jubril El-Sudani after freeing us from this oppressive bondage.

Long Live Biafra!!

Long live Donald Trump!

u need medical help
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Tobinrobin(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Profiling don start
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by BIGGESThead6: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
NNANDI KANU, IPOB AND BIAFRANS DON FINISH TRUMP CARE'ER grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by bizhop01: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
The woman still fresh sha cool
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by html14java(f): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SCuWrwsGMs

see her congratulate Joe Biden

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by BruncleZuma: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Seun:
She's smart but a little bit ethically challenged. She tried to get innocent people jailed and refused to share the evidence proving their innocence.

Baba this line of thought has been disproved on so many levels it's become an urban legend.

Here's some soft reading https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/public-defender-i-worked-with-kamala-harris-she-was-the-most-progressive-da-in-california/ar-BB17SGZm

2 Likes

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by pocohantas(f): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
FRAUD. Used bottom power to get to the top, mtchwwwwwww

How many of the girls wey done fck you be admin of WhatsApp group, let alone VP of a country?

You people will just open mouth waaaa and be trivializing the achievements of hardworking women. Silly alfa male.

7 Likes

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by OwenJesse27(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
I thought Righteousness89 said they are demons ....she is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
K
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Her whole Wikipedia page just for her net worth, nna ehn.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
M
You dey book space for second page. sad
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
FRAUD. Used bottom power to get to the top, mtchwwwwwww
This one is in sheer pain. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Dail911: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
it looks like Obama is now the jagaban of America
Any way what do i know..am just a pussy banger, weed smoker and a drunkard
Only you all of these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
pocohantas:

How many of the girls wey done fck you be admin of WhatsApp group, let alone VP of a country?

You people will just open mouth waaaa and be trivializing the achievements of hardworking women. Silly alfa male.
Leave am, him mentor don lose. Trump supporters are in serious pain right now.

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by IMAliyu(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
She will run for office after Joe Biden's tenure ends. tongue
That's the plan, or Joe dies of old age in office and she assumes the presidency.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
recievesense:

The funniest thing is that Trump does not care about a shit hole country and he has banned Nigeria from immigrating and even wants to ban student visa

Honestly, Africans are too dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by semyman: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
All the Nigeria mumu prophets will not talk now as their foolish prophesies missed the mark on the USA presidential election
TB Joshua, hide your face

2 Likes

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
We wait to see what our new Joe will achieve but for Trump, he has already make his mark on the sand of times.
Trump is not one of those Politician that will say things that people want to hear, He is bold and tell us what he thinks which may be wrong or right.
Trump fulfilled almost all his election promises except where the house and the politician stood on his way
Trump is the first American president that dares declares Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel which most of his predecesors try to do but couldn't
Trump defeated ISIS and Islamic terriorist
Trump tamed Iran and the so called Nuclear deal
Trump confronted North Korea and subdue Kim which no American president have ever done
American economy was transformed as evidenced by all the economic indicators
Trump is the only president who confronted Gays, Lesbian and Transgenders and send them away from the millitary . All other president are too afraid to declare their stand
Trump is the only President to really tell the world that American have their own internal problems as their manufacturing, industries have become a ghost of what they used to be
Trump is the only President to confront China in their fraudelent business and trade deals with the US
Trump have made his mark just within the 4 years. You don't see courageous leaders like this all the time.
Even other President with their 8 years rule can't match this record .
No one is perfect like he did not handle corona virus very well and there have been too many death
Thank you President Trump

4 Likes

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by pocohantas(f): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
SegFault:

Leave am, him mentor don lose. Trump supporters are in serious pain right now.

The guy is a dolt. How do you look at a CV like that and say bottom power? If that one date babe wey get CFA lasan, e no go gree us rest again. Yet e dey type nonsense because Trump no win.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by tunjilee003: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Kamala Uchechi Harris cheesy

Conspiracy theorists will soon claim her to be of Nigerian ancestry.
don't argue with us, she's from the Niger delta region....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Kamala Uchechi Harris cheesy

Conspiracy theorists will soon claim her to be of Nigerian ancestry.

Oga make we hear word, this one na Igbo Amaka grin grin grin grin
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by IamPlato(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
I fear for America... What is coming for them

Kamala Harris I do not trust, Biden for me doesn't look smart
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
SegFault:

You dey book space for second page. sad
Na first page oo, na den shirt am come second page, u no see say I no type anything again grin
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by abduljabbar4(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
recievesense:

u need medical help

Good to know.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Muftimenk: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89 won't sleep tonight

2 Likes

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
pocohantas:

The guy is a dolt. How do you look at a CV like that and say bottom power? If that one date babe wey get CFA lasan, e no go gree us rest again. Yet e dey type nonsense because Trump no win.
Leave am.
Ps:All these una abbreviations, abeg write CFA in full, I live under a rock.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Brendaniel: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gratefulheart1:
Congrats to Joe and Kamala.
I'm a Christian but I think the ridiculous display by some Nigerians especially some from South Eastern Nigeria is very demeaning and big insult on Nigerian Christians.
For goodness sake, what should be the concern of any sane Nigerian with who got elected in America?
You blame Northern almajiris when they protest in solidarity to Islamic occurrences outside Nigeria, but same people who criticize these northern people as backward also observed a parade for something that doesn't concern them. So now what's the difference between the former and the latter? Sometimes it seems the almajiris and those who criticize them all have the same set of brain. I can't really see any difference. I never expected such dumbness displayed by some African Christians about this election. You just successfully put yourself on same page with the almajiri you criticize. Too shameful.

To think it's same Trump who's being accused of being a pedophile, unrepentant racist, liar etc, so I don't know why some dumb Africans want to kill themselves on what doesn't concern them.

Get this fact right into your skull, Trump is not the one sustaining God's work, and Joe Biden might even be a better person. God's work has always been there before Trump and will still be there after him. Trump doesn't determine anything so pls stop this nonsense.

I'm sorry to say, If you are a Christian who still hasn't seen the handwriting on the wall, then you need to find out, this is not even about the election so to say, the election is only an event, this is not even about trump been a Christian or a rapist or Joe been good or bad, if you really want to know what is going on go back in history from the bible and and then see through to the future, Biden is not the antichrist, both trump and Biden are just tools in a spiritual battle going on, whoever comes out as president will shape events in the future for the entire world, Trump was never supposed to be in the picture according to their plans, even trump I tell you might not really know how he got there and why he is fighting so hard for it, this thing you are seeing here is very spiritual, the endsars protest too and blm movement is very spiritual, you need to see through....

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Brendaniel:

I'm sorry to say, If you are a Christian who still hasn't seen the handwriting on the wall, then you need to find out, this is not even about the election so to say, the election is only an event, this is not even about trump been a Christian or a rapist or Joe been good or bad, if you really want to know what is going on go back in history from the bible and and then see through to the future, Biden is not the antichrist, both trump and Biden are just tools in a spiritual battle going on, whoever comes out as president will shape events in the future for the entire world, Trump was never supposed to be in the picture according to their plans, even trump I tell you might not really know how he got there and why he is fighting so hard for it, this thing you are seeing here is very spiritual, the endsars protest too and blm movement is very spiritual, you need to see through....
Nna nawa. Sha your two cents. We should leave you to it.

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Na first page oo, na den shirt am come second page, u no see say I no type anything again grin
No kill me with laugh abeg. gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.