Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (80382 Views)

This Is Where US Vice President Lives / Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Brendaniel:

Did you see Christians fighting anywhere? we talk, Muslims fight, please stop comparing Christians and muslims, Christians tolerate, Muslims do not tolerate, in a good democracy there is freedom of speech, why shouldn't I say what I want to say and not be threatened to get killed, see what is happening in Europe, some folks acted a film of Jesus been gay there was no viloence anywhere in the world, Christians only condemned it with their mouth, a boy of 13 spoke wrongfully about mohammed and he was sentenced to death, same goes all over the world with islam, please stop comparing islam with christianity, it's because of the evil deeds and persecution against Christians we are voicing out, since talking is what we do, we do not fight like Muslims, you then want us to keep quiet again, No we will not, because that will mean shutting down Christianity silently, something will happen far away in the middle east muslims will start killing Christians here, do Christians do that?

Anywhere in the world there is good democracy talking is allowed, freedom of speech, if 2 people have an argument, you are allowed to talk, if a fight starts and the case is taken to court, the first question the judge will ask is who struck first, because talking is allowed but harming or striking is not allowed, muslims are fond of doing that, we will keep talking because that is what we have and that is what we are supposed to do, this is not about fanaticism, so we should keep quiet in the face of persecution?

Do you how many times people abuse Jesus, there is freedom in Christianity, you can't try that with islam, then how would you compare the 2, please stop it...

Exactly, that is what I'm saying. And that is why I said some African Christians should not introduce the Jihad style forcefulness, extremism and fanaticism into Christian faith, especially like this US election was turned into a social media religious battle by some fanatics.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Brendaniel: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Exactly, that is what I'm saying. And that is why I said some African Christians should not introduce the Jihad style forcefulness, extremism and fanaticism into Christian faith, especially like this US election was turned into a social media religious battle by some fanatics.

There is no jihad here, they said Biden is president elect, I am yet to see any Christian going violent, instead we have praying and declaring victory for Trump, when trump was declared winner in 2016, for weeks there was massive protest in america and most parts of europe, some even went violent saying he was not their president, the democrats even accused him election fraud in partnership with russia, a case that they dragged till about 2018 before they finally agreed it was free and fair, they continued with impeachment till 2019 and they failed, haba! all these and Christians did not cause any violence, now they declared biden winner, Trump only said he is going to court, he did not even need to give any speech to calm his supporters yet america and the entire world isn't protesting and shouting biden not my president, that just shows you the difference or going violent, so i'm wondering where you are bringing up extremism, like I said earlier forget when people tell you they are liberals, a lot of them are extremist, they only need the situation to be right to show their extremism, Christians have proved over time not to have such, and please can you list the things African Christians are doing that is jihad style, forcefulness or the extremism, because you have been using these words constantly, it's becoming boring...
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Brendaniel:

There is no jihad here, they said Biden is president elect, I am yet to see any Christian going violent, instead we have praying and declaring victory for Trump, when trump was declared winner in 2016, for weeks there was massive protest in america and most parts of europe, some even went violent saying he was not their president, the democrats even accused him election fraud in partnership with russia, a case that they dragged till about 2018 before they finally agreed it was free and fair, they continued with impeachment till 2019 and they failed, haba! all these and Christians did not cause any violence, now they declared biden winner, Trump only said he is going to court, he did not even need to give any speech to calm his supporters yet america and the entire world isn't protesting and shouting biden not my president, that just shows you the difference or going violent, so i'm wondering where you are bringing up extremism, like I said earlier forget when people tell you they are liberals, a lot of them are extremist, they only need the situation to be right to show their extremism, Christians have proved over time not to have such, and please can you list the things African Christians are doing that is jihad style, forcefulness or the extremism, because you have been using these words constantly, it's becoming boring...

When you hear the word extremism, it's not limited alone to physical violence. Wrong ideologies, strange philosophies and abnormal theories or beliefs are also form of extremism. That is why Islamic fanatics are usually associated with strange ideologies. Bokoharam thinks western education and civilization is haram, that's ideology. Same way some deluded Christians have been acting strangely all over the internet lately and every sane person keeps wondering what the awkward display is all about. The whole election is turned into a religious battle by some deluded Christians, they already professing doom with election of Kamala. Who sent you people all these nonsense? Christianity has been a sane, organised faith and God is not the author of confusion. Don't import the erratic displays and ideologies typical of Islam into Christendom.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Brendaniel: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

When you hear the word extremism, it's not limited alone to physical violence. Wrong ideologies, strange philosophies and abnormal theories or beliefs are also form of extremism. That is why Islamic fanatics are usually associated with strange ideologies. Bokoharam thinks western education and civilization is haram, that's ideology. Same way some deluded Christians have been acting strangely all over the internet lately and every sane person keeps wondering what the awkward display is all about. The whole election is turned into a religious battle by some deluded Christians, they already professing doom with election of Kamala. Who sent you people all these nonsense? Christianity has been a sane, organised faith and God is not the author of confusion. Don't import the erratic displays and ideologies typical of Islam into Christendom.

Oga do your own let us do our own. when we get to heaven we will all explain to God what we did with our Christianity...
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2020
Brendaniel:

Oga do your own let us do our own. when we get to heaven we will all explain to God what we did with our Christianity...

Alright but don't bring fanaticism, extremism, conspiracy theories and wrong ideologies into Christendom.
Christianity is not Islam.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Brendaniel: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Alright but don't bring fanaticism, extremism, conspiracy theories and wrong ideologies into Christendom.
Christianity is not Islam.

Oga leave me now, do your own, leave me alone...
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Brendaniel:

Oga leave me now, do your own, leave me alone...

Alright brother. If after all the discussion, you still refuse to see the point, then maybe we should stop blaming Shekau and islamic fanatics for their odd ideologies.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by jeruzi(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

The decision of who they want is up to Americans not you. And trying to enforce your Christian religion on others is as bad the way some people are trying to islamize Nigeria. That is why God himself doesn't force anyone. You can preach to people but it's not yours to enforce on them what to do, at the same time American Christians should also be free to practise their faith, those who think otherwise should be free to do what they want to too. Each person will give account to God.
Then there's nothing like islamism in America. Many of them are atheists and islamophobic, then with the recent France attack, Americans would be more intolerant of those extremists. I remember during Obama time, Americans gave him a lot of headache concerning that. Islam and the kind of freedom in America can't survive together, so expect more intolerance for Islam in Europe and America in the coming time.
e Your statement about choosing who they want is very funny. How does our support for trump translate to imposition? If for example, you support a football team playing in europe to win the uefa, and you talk passionately about your team, is that imposition, rigging or undue influence? What do you say to those supporting joseph and declaring it?
Your anlysis shows that you are one of those who goes to Church but don't intend to fully uphold the values. It is either you don't know or you simply support perverted ideas.

Do you know that during obama's time, Christians were asked to do things contrary to their faith? And some Christians lost their jobs when they refused to accept and render their company's service to LGBT. They were simply forcing Christian's to do contrary to their way. And here you say Christians can not force religion on people because they chose to vote a man that will enable them live the Christian life the right way.

How is voting trump forcing Christianity on them? Has trump arrested any LGBT? Did he force any of them like obama and his cohort were doing to Christians?

You probably do not know the mordern orientation of Americans toward islam which started from after 9/11 and during obama's reign ; how muslims were being elected and some americans converting to islam.

We live here to ensure the will of God be done and not to live as one who don't care what is happening.

If you elect a pervert , he will turn the whole country into a perverted place like obama, so why not support and elect a person with value like the American Evangelicals have done....
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Sangre: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
we should stop loving america,more than the americans and appreciate ourselves. EXAMPLE They give you the dollar and you take it, they give you war and you take it, and then they call themselves a bloody world po wer and then what??... YOU TAKE IT!
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Sangre: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
They make you believe the terrorists are muslims, very phony. When the terrorists themselves are the US. It is just about promoting US interests and media is the avenue.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Sangre: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Americans don't believe in either of these religions, it is just the politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.